Editorials
On The Red Sleeve • Nov 28, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
For the ending of episode 6 I did a double take. Like damnnnn i rewinded 5 times😭🤭
11 0
Replying to filmgeek • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Usually a silent viewer but that gyeomsasoe guy, the prince's lecturer is pissing me offffffffff.
He's such an asshole
1 1
Replying to trunkenta18 • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
They barely did anything and it’s already so exciting
I feel my heart racing and they haven't even hugged!💀
3 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
I wonder what episode first kiss will be
Maybe the next
2 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWwhQBUg6lV/?utm_medium=copy_link Ep 6 snippet (of bath scene). Dude mbc needs to…
It is too tempting 😭😩
2 0