News
Replying to CrimsonQuill • Jul 15, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I started this drama because I'm a huge Hou Ming Hao fan. 10 episodes later, I'm still here exclusively because…
🤯🤦🏻♀️
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 13, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I'm feeling sad that we only have 18 episodes left 😩 I feel like this could well have been a 40 episode drama 😞 but... It is what it is 🤷🏻♀️😎
13 3
Replying to XstreamCards • Jul 13, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
An original script…. Please writers of heaven, save us from a SE… \(^_^)/
God 🙏🏻 help us all 🙌🏻
0 0
Replying to Ifa • Jul 13, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I feel like he was already “interested” in her ever since their encounter on the ship, before he knew she’s…
He definitely was 🤣
2 0
Replying to lovehj • Jul 12, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
It's confirmed by the actors on their lives Stream today that it's HE. Therefore, ML doesn't died.
Omg I'm sending you a virtual coffee with a super chocolate in it 💯🤌🏻
2 0
Replying to Serafim • Jul 11, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
ML is like Fated Hearts ML.FL is like Destined ML. A strong start.
Very accurate description
2 0
Replying to Into_cdrama • Jul 11, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Really is the ending obvious
He's probably gonna die from the head trauma he receives in the first episode 🤷🏻♀️ I hate these kind of plots.
0 1
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 5, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I'm starting to get annoyed with this drama... 😭 Why? 😭😭😭
0 0
On Cho Byeong Kyu • Jun 30, 2026
Person Cho Byeong Kyu
So... He's not canceled?
0 0
On Jin Ze • Jun 6, 2026
Person Jin Ze
I'm so sad... Rest in peace, Jia Wei🕊️
2 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 6, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
Omg!!! This drama was a breath of fresh air 😎 I loved it. I loved the ML. I loved the team. I loved everything about the plot. I wished there was a second season 🙏🏻 it is ok if they don't make it, but it would be amazing. 10 episodes felt so short 😭. This was a masterpiece for me 🍀❤️
7 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Apr 18, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
I love this actor. Good to have him as ML ❤️ they are going to make quite a pair 😂👌🏻🦊
14 0
Replying to yupikitdz • Apr 17, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
it's happy ending for the couple, but not for Lijie; it's a kind of bitter🙂
It's open for him. A voice keeps telling him to go find someone that he doesn't even know. So I believe they are all in the same world. Eventually, he will find Ji Ling 🦊 again. I just wanted to see it.
0 0
Replying to Malgosia • Apr 17, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
So, I just finished and scrolled through the comments here, and I would like to take part in a favorite pastime…
🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Apr 17, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
No, he's been replaced with Asian Intelligence
🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣
2 0
Replying to Anika • Apr 17, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Wait this must have the happiest ending in gjm’s history 😭
🤣 😂 🤣 Definitely 🤌🏻
1 0
Replying to paxxie • Apr 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
You're watching for the plot? lol
I'm also watching for the plot 🤌🏻
4 0
Replying to littleMonk • Apr 10, 2026
Title Agent from Above
This series is Good , visuals are good , every actors /actress acting natural , story philosophy (world peace),…
Xanxia's aren't garbage.
0 0
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
Unfortunately... I'm bored 😩 I think the actors are great. Love the FL and ML also SML but... It's the plot I guess. Hope it gets better because I was so excited to see this.
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Who has figured out who the real Dragon Deity was? Without looking in the cast list, of course 😎 Yep🤌🏻 loved it. I for some reason, thought he was going to play a villain 🤔 guess not. This is truly a Fangs Of Fortune reunion 🤣🤌🏻❤️
1 0