Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2025
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Yup, the illusion arc has three timelines, 1000yrs ago, 150yrs ago and 100yrs ago. It’s like the Bore dream…
Xi Zai is someone else. We saw his eyes. Didn't you recognized him? In the trailer he kinda has the butterfly tattoo in his forehead. Go look.
2 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Yeah years ago.
Nope 😅 and now we know who they really are.
1 0
Replying to repamekala • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
I think I know who LJ is...The butterfly demon and JL are brothers. LJ is a puppet JL made to have a semblance…
Yep 🤌🏻💯 agree. Have you also recognized Wang Duo as the real Dragon Deity? I'm impressed by this plot ❤️
1 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 27, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s Spoiler
And she will meet the real life Gao Hai Ming😍. I thought the journey is for her to fall in love with the 2…
They must be. He knew her in the beginning first episode but she didn't knew him.
0 1
On My Page in the 90s • Jan 27, 2026
This drama is so nice. It has so many funny and sweet moments. The story is cute and simple and there's a lot of chemistry between the protagonists. I hope it has a satisfactory ending and not a rush one. 🤔 haven't read the book, obviously it's only in mandarin 😔 wish I was born with a language decoder in my brain to translate all the wonderful books in various countries 🥰🫡
4 0
On Moving • Jan 26, 2026
Title Moving
I'm in complete disbelief at the replacement of the actors... They should wait for the actors to be all available. If we waited this far we can wait another year and half. What a waste...
8 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 16, 2026
To my beloved thief just got 🤯🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ just saying, with that twist in ep 4's ending. Totally unnecessary 😒 why? It was going so good no need to add it! Same old, same old.
3 1
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
Hong Ye's ending was ridiculous and unnecessary. It was an unnecessary sad ending and it's definitely not an open ending.
1 2
Replying to NovaEverL • Jan 3, 2026
Title Glory
Maybe LJL got too much shock from the Truth...That why their are not new episodes today🤣🤣🤣
🤣 😂 🤣
1 0
Replying to Lhily • Dec 31, 2025
Title Glory
It’s my first time seeing a servant have his own servant. LJL, you’re really something else! 😂
Well... He is important and she now knows he's a good person.
0 0
Replying to troy1589 • Dec 30, 2025
I’m on episode 2 and this FL actress is weak af. She ruins the vibe every time I see her in a show. How is she…
I really like this actress, and she's been amazing so far.
8 5
Replying to An Jing • Dec 27, 2025
Ngl the 1 episodes was super good, but then it went downhill….
I don't think it at all.
0 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Dec 27, 2025
I can't help but get Nostalgic after watching Bingzhou and Xiao yao together. Its giving UTP Lu darren and Jin…
Wang Duo was in Under the power? Can't remember.
0 1
On Pro Bono • Dec 13, 2025
Title Pro Bono
This is getting good! And ML and FL have such an intertwined past. Interesting. I see the stars of romance sparkling between them. Definitely something in the future.
3 2
On Flying up without Disturb • Dec 6, 2025
I found it to be so funny. Li HongYi is just like ChengYi he can perform (at times) with such an innocence that is overwhelming and ethereal. It's what I love about him. I liked the FL. Usually she's a support actress and now she did very well as the MFL, I liked her performance. I'm glad it had a HE. Can't wait to see more her as MFL and of Li HongYi ❤️
5 0
Replying to GuyOlei • Dec 2, 2025
I knew it.. what an ending... ahh I don't know what to say about it
Correct. I'm also speechless 😶
2 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 26, 2025
🤔 Am I the only one who thinks LinLing is an Earth Fiend? It's suspicious. She wants to marry and descendants 😳🌩️🤔 She must definitely be one and she brought her up young.
0 1
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 9, 2025
I mean... What a waste of a beautiful inicial story 😭😭😭 I had hoped for at least a good reunion. Unbelievable...
7 1
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 7, 2025
I'm kinda disappointed because this should be a great love story between a Human and a demon 😅 they have so much chemistry but almost no scenes together to develop their romance. And what is more disappointing is that THERE'S SO MUCH CHEMISTRY 😒 everything else is pretty good and on point. Second characters arc's are nice, good relationships, good brotherhood 🤔 some stupid and annoying villains! 🤷🏻‍♀️ not even a tiny little kiss or hug, I guess the secondary characters make plenty 😒
6 0