Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2025
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Oct 30, 2025
Anyone noticed the eye of Sauron in the opening and closing credits?
Glad it wasn't just me 😅🫡
0 0
Replying to DaniGwiz • Oct 30, 2025
I havent watched any of the other FSM dramas either because most, if not all, of them have sad endings. Fu Gui's…
Red-Moon doesn't have a sad ending.
1 1
Replying to Yue • Oct 28, 2025
The only person who calls ML by his name is FL. Just how sad is that? They all call him "Soldier" the…
The drama is Sword and Beloved 😳 🤣 yeah... I love that Sword he's the only human and lovable in there.
1 0
Replying to ASmith • Oct 28, 2025
Imagine how short Ashes of Love would have been with this mindset, lol.
🤣 😂 🤣
1 0
Replying to Yue • Oct 28, 2025
For someone who doesn't like spiders, I have to admit FL is incredibly cute in chibi form😂 No wonder ML can't…
She was the cutest ❤️
2 0
Replying to Bao Bao • Oct 16, 2025
Oh no this guy again. Please give him more support role before claim to ml. His acting is so bad but yeah he is…
Don't be a hater!
1 3
On Fated Hearts • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
You know, what I loved more about this drama (besides the incredible chemistry between the main leads) is the incredible bond between the 3 siblings of Susha ❤️ it's a first in a a Chinese drama and I loved it so much. I kinda wish they could have ruled the kingdom together in the end.
13 0
Replying to ShaashaS • Oct 16, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Who rules Jinxiu at the end?
A week new prince apparently appeared 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
0 0
Replying to NIF lover • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Is the MLs acting not up to par or is it just me ?I have seen him in modern dramas he was fine but why does he…
Definitely only you 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
3 0
On Yu Meng Long • Sep 11, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
I'm so sad 😭 Yu MengLong. You were so talented and you still had so much to offer. My condolences to your family and friends. My you find eternal peace🕊️. But I seriously hope you can reincarnate so that maybe, who knows, you be born again to live a very long and healthy life. I feel very blessed to have been able to know who you where and see you. Bless you young soul.
7 0
Replying to Darkcailbur6 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
was really looking forward to this one it started off really good but got pretty boring after episode 28
🤣 😂 🤣 If you say so 😂🤣😂
2 0
Replying to MeiLandi • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Really not use to seeing Bi Wen Jun playing a cowardly villain in this drama. I like his strong charas in Warm…
But he's good 🫰🏻
1 0
Replying to abhishek kamat • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
LOL. this is so meee.And i'm not even girl 🙈
Dude, doesn't matter if you're not a girl. Can't you be excited for a drama that is getting so good? Of course you can! Welcome to the club ☺️👍🏻
4 0
Replying to lilcub • Sep 3, 2025
i saw a spoiler scene/previews that showed wx pregnant but last ep ended w/o as soon as mzy woke up. did thet…
That scene is after the ending credits. Go watch. So funny and sweet that ending ❤️
0 1
Replying to Andy Yang • Sep 1, 2025
Person Zhao Qing
Clear baobei name. Xu Lisha lied which knew about. So hope this now will erase any harm to ZQ and XK who both…
🙏🏻 Let's hope.
0 1
Replying to Orchid • Sep 1, 2025
Person Zhao Qing
The drama she was rumored to join as the female lead a few weeks ago is set to start filming on September 7. Zheng…
I hope she joins 🙏🏻 she deserves it 😭
2 1
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I reimagined every second of that scene just from your description alone and it's sooo vivid~ Your words work…
🤣 😂 🤣
2 0