News
On Honey, I'm Sorry • 8 days ago
Title Honey, I'm Sorry
This plot looks like 💩. Who films these things? Everyone wants the, ML? There's more fish at sea 🤦🏻♀️.
0 0
On Irreplaceable • 9 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
Wei Da Xun 🫡 is 🔥
2 1
On Spring of the Blade • 10 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
So... What happened to Shen Che? I hate unresolved endings. He just disappeared 😑
3 0
On After the Bloom • 11 days ago
Title After the Bloom
Finally 🥹
3 0
Replying to onmyway123 • 12 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Where the hell is the evil grandma?! She’s been missing for TWO WHOLE WEDDINGS like she just disappeared on…
🤣 😂 🤣 Maybe she doesn't like drama 😂🤣😂🤣
0 0
Replying to Lost soul in Dramaland • 12 days ago
Title Di Xin Nan Cang
Please notify me on this dear future veiwers
Me too 🙏🏻
0 0
On Di Xin Nan Cang • 12 days ago
Title Di Xin Nan Cang
This better have a good plot!!!!
0 0
Replying to Oulisi • 18 days ago
Title As Promised
Good short drama for now 😅... Should have been longer series..
True. Or at least a 30m episode 😢
0 0
On As Promised • 18 days ago
Title As Promised
If only Zhao Yiqin and He LanDou weren't on a so very short drama 😭🤧
2 2
Replying to widyalpacaRJKOYA • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
I want to watch episode 27 right now, aaaaa I cant wait anymore 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 Yes 🫡 his puppy love face about to cry 😅 I'm so there already 😂🤣😂🙈
1 1
On Pull Strings • Sep 4, 2026
Title Pull Strings Spoiler
This drama was so fun! But the ending 🥺 why? I understand, that it was to big and maybe because of the laws it had to be divided. But still... 🥺 😭 Is there going to be a second season? Are all the actors returning? 🤨 🤔 I hope so.
0 8
On The Early Spring • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Unfortunately, I don't have this on my Netflix 😩
0 0
Replying to Mr.Violin • Aug 17, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
As much as, I remember, this Drama reached to 8.0 Rating! Now, it dropped to 7.7 Rating!!!!
I wonder why 😏 (ending obviously)
2 0
Replying to NonHappyEndingHater • Aug 17, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
because not giving happy ending makes them feeling superior in writing story.
Makes them 🫏
0 0
Replying to MarinA_ Spike • Aug 17, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Seriously, lowering the rating just because the ending didn’t give you a wedding, babies, and every other possible…
Yeah. There's really not much of an age difference at all 🤷🏻♀️. It's only haters
0 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 3, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
So 🤔 I'm betting Yin Qing (Liang Yong Qi) is that Red Villain with the mask 😶😏 he's gotta be. There's no way he's being wasted as a pharmacist 🤣😂 no way 😏 my man does good villains just remember The Double 🤌🏻
3 2
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 30, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I'm loving this and the ML and FL ❤️ 🤌🏻 also Wu Jinan and Liang Qi Shun in the same drama again? Hope he doesn't bury her again 🤪
11 2
On Reborn Rookie • Jul 30, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
It... Ended like that 😳 🤦🏻♀️ Seriously... 😅🤣😂🤣
2 0
Replying to Yinyang • Jul 29, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Jeremy's character here was more insufferable than in "Love of Nirvana"...the amount of time I killed…
😅 🤣 😂 🤣 I can relate 🤣
0 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I'm watching with an older lady friend and every time he steps on screne, she screams "Here he comes with…
🤣 😂 🤣
1 0