Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2025
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
her right-hand man NEEDS a serious beating… like, a really serious one… the don’t-even-breathe kind of beating…
Sometimes I think he's got a thing for her or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
4 2
Replying to epiphxnyy • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
man i can’t get over just HOW GOOD this show is!!! i already thought i was gonna love it and my guess was right!!!…
Couldn't agree more 😌❤️
3 0
Replying to lilcub • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
i just cant help but think about the fact that he is killing his own army. he is helping her but the people on…
No. His army was killed. He's fighting the Evil Empress's army.
2 0
Replying to Kay1401 • Aug 25, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Whats going on with the ratings nowadays.This is a really good solid show dont let the ratings fool you
It's because people are only complaining and comparing it with Legend of the Female General, when they are two completely different dramas with completely different types of FL's. Ridiculous. Song Yi looks very good.
4 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Well, I love Song Yi, but I think Zhuo Ye did a better job as a female general. So what if she was small? She…
I'm not finding anything strange and Song Yi is looking sharp 🤌🏻
5 0
Replying to pa3 • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Reading the comments it seems I’m the only one liking fl using arrow in close rang. Its so refreshing to see,…
I'm loving it too 😍 she looks so badass!
2 0
Replying to pa3 • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Instead of wasting time on watching this just to compare it to other dramas, its better to go rewatch your beloved…
Exactly!!
1 0
Replying to Cdrama world • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Wow the 5th drama this year that would make me feel butterflies in my stomach 🥰 Am living for the chemistry…
Yesssss! They have so much chemistry 😌
2 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Loving Shadow Love. Worth the wait. The chemistry is there and Song Yi looks amazing and so does Cheng Lei. By the way, stop with the comparisons with other dramas. It's ridiculous. First 6 episodes were pretty good. Can't wait 🥹 for more.
11 0
Replying to HeavenHazel • Aug 6, 2025
The cause of He Yan's weak state in the garrrison...Drama:- Severely injured and poisoned- Bed-ridden for a month-…
I prefer the cause in the drama. The novel is used too many times.
1 0
Replying to Dramaholic • Aug 6, 2025
Maybe its because I have not read the novel, but I am really loving it so far. Its fast paced and interesting.
Yes! Loving it also!
1 0
On Our Generation • Jul 24, 2025
I'm seriously thinking "why" these two actors decided to play in this drama, because... It lacks about everything. Even the main reason for the ML to be MIA is 💩. Dropping this.
19 35
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jul 12, 2025
Title S Line
The story itself is kind of bland - so there are people who can see the line naturally and then someone made a…
Not only hot people have sex 🙄
12 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 11, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
This drama has, also, one of the best happy endings ever. We never see them reunite in other dramas, and one doesn't always remember the other. This was truly a unique plot 🤌🏻
9 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 4, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
The culprit knows this place well.What I mean is...They are closer than WE think.Okay. That's it. They better…
Omg I so want a season 2.
0 0
Replying to alicemia • Jun 4, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
her scream was so painful to watch
I cried so much 😭 it was so sad.
2 0
Replying to Pvspbcsm • May 6, 2025
But they weren't gay 😶
Nope. Within reason 😅😂 when it becomes obsessive, that's another story.
0 0
Replying to paxxie • May 6, 2025
I know. What is the holdup?
When a drama is two big and is divided in 2 seasons, the second one is released only a year after the first one. New rules.
1 7