Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Estonia
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Birthday: July 21
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2012
Replying to Yara_love • 5 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
I think it will be different but not much. He was asking for songs which can be sung at music festival in his…
Probably, yes. Best case, maybe he’ll swap out 2–3 songs. I thought the band rehearsal was going to take the whole day today, but it’s already 8 pm and he’s still on the filming set. Seems like there won’t be any letter collecting for a few days, but he’s still going to be exhausted.
0 5
Replying to Annael • 6 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Seems like AS will be wrapped around October 20
I hope we get an HPJC trailer at the end of October, and maybe some info on when it’s going to air too.
2 0
Replying to cantodea • 6 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Filming wrapping in three weeks and still no page😭
So unfair 😭 And it’s not like Youku is great at promoting their dramas either, so we can’t even count on getting tons of material later.
1 0
Replying to Rika217 • 9 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
His data is surprisingly good, considering how much competition there is in that age group. 🥳
Indeed!
1 0
Replying to Rika217 • 9 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
I'm glad we got so many reunion pics.
Poor guy really looked so done after all that snake talk 😂
2 0
Replying to Yara_love • 9 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
According to the latest publicly available data, Tian Jiarui (@田嘉瑞6) has consistently ranked among the top…
His data is surprisingly good, considering how much competition there is in that age group. 🥳
7 2
On Tian Jia Rui • 9 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Nanjing festival in a week. I wonder if the setlist will be the same as at the Taihai Festival or if there’ll be some changes.
5 7
Replying to Rika217 • 9 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
I'm glad we got so many reunion pics.
Seems like he also met Li Yitong, and they ended up talking about pet snakes and pythons 😄
4 2
Replying to Yara_love • 10 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Tian Jia Rui weibo update 💫💫 Bumped into someone and made a serious check in. https://weibo.com/5417371966/5347422555606609…
I'm glad we got so many reunion pics.
5 4
Replying to Annael • 11 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
☑️ Yes ☑️ Yes ☑️ Yes 😍Fans already found that it's swiss haute couture brand Germanier fall/winter…
Nice!
2 0
Replying to Rika217 • 12 days ago
I clicked through the first 20 minutes of episode 8, and the voices sound fine to me. Maybe it was just a temporary…
TV apps are the worst, I’ve had issues with several streaming apps. They always seem to work better on my phone. Glad you got it sorted though!
1 0
Replying to Mairin • 13 days ago
I’m watching this on IQIYI on episode eight and the voices seem to have changed, they’re odd sounding..talking…
I clicked through the first 20 minutes of episode 8, and the voices sound fine to me. Maybe it was just a temporary glitch?
0 2
Replying to Rika217 • 13 days ago
Great.They better give us a possible airing window and English title at the iQIYI conference. If it’s still…
And we got nothing today. Again.
0 1
Replying to Rika217 • 14 days ago
Yes, it’s his own voice. And even Chi Wen has a whole range of different tones, I especially love the end of…
Yup, that contrast is part of what makes him so fun to watch. And he puts so much effort and thought into each character, even the smallest expressions and mannerisms.
2 0
Replying to Rika217 • 14 days ago
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Yes, it’s his own voice. And even Chi Wen has a whole range of different tones, I especially love the end of…
As an example of how much he can change his voice, the first one is a dubbing clip from See You Later, Maybe, and the second is just a short bit of his dialogue from the Huan Pan Jiu Chuan trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_dRejzWncw
https://www.rednote.com/discovery/item/6a3f9a6b000000002201674a?xsec_token=ABpAfKOHNgqVVPEgPtsRMEquvwPuFpM9Hw7Keiv3Q_Rv8
1 0
Replying to Juuu • 14 days ago
Does anyone know if TJR used his own voice for all the characters? He sounds so different when he is Chi Wen in…
Yes, it’s his own voice. And even Chi Wen has a whole range of different tones, I especially love the end of ep 9 and beginning of ep 10 when he turns on that domineering CEO voice.

He can really change his tone of voice quite a lot and often gets praised for it. I’m adding a little comparison under the spoiler tag since it’s not VOS-related. Feel free to ignore it, I just personally find it interesting.
5 3
Replying to Yara_love • 15 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Yeah they already changed locations but we still don't have a page. Let's wait some more. Hopefully we will get…
I really, really hope so. Most of his drama pages are so dead atm, and the one we would actually have some discussions about doesn't even exist.
1 0
Replying to Rika217 • 15 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
This one should work on PC without logging https://www.rednote.com/discovery/item/6a97a0940000000029013450?xsec_token=ABMmdn8OL3O_3jbJ-_HCxeAGC_u54o_ToEsNyGBpPIhvE
🥰
0 0
Replying to Annael • 15 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
this already looks so thrilling and spooky 😮
It looks cool! I hope we’ll get some kind of wrap-up video in a month or so. The next Youku conference isn’t until spring!

I’m going to miss this shooting location, though. It gave us such a nice variety of Reuters. Now let’s see how generous Chengdu will be. 👀
0 1