If you can't access the TikTok link, you can look for her on Instagram: @pollyjiarui6. I can't link it myself because I only have an account under my real name, and I don't want to doxx myself.
Finally had the time to finish this - it was such a crazy, hectic, fun, grotesque and deep journey!I can undoubtedly…
I don’t speak the language, but I ran the captions through AI translation. Here’s the translation for the part from 49:38 to 50:17. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
“The destination isn’t important. What matters is that we get to know ourselves along the journey.”
“This story is entirely fictional, and all characters depicted in it are fictional. No animals were harmed during the production of this series, including but not limited to snakes, tigers, ants, spiders, snails, etc.”
“He Jiahuan was convicted of fraud involving a large amount of money and was sentenced by the People’s Court to three years and six months in prison and fined RMB 500,000.”
“The court ruled that Hei Cong’s actions constituted an infringement of another person’s right to reputation. He was ordered to pin an apology statement to the top of the ‘Jinmaibo Literature Award’ account for no less than seven days and pay 5,000 yuan in compensation.”
“Ren Fangfang’s new book, Live Like You Walk With the Wind, is currently under investigation for allegedly plagiarizing a graduate thesis from a university.”
“The public security authorities of Huanxi City successfully dismantled a mafia-style criminal organization. More than ten criminal cases, including extortion and picking quarrels and provoking trouble, were solved, and more than ten criminal suspects, including Hu Chaochao, were arrested.”
“Brother Bin and others are under police investigation on suspicion of unlawful detention.”
“Fang Haowen and Bie Fan are suspected of endangering precious and endangered wildlife after hunting, killing, and eating a python, a nationally protected Class II wild animal, in a forest. The forest police have formally opened a criminal investigation into the case.”
I miss the hoodie. Why didn’t they bring it to Chengdu?
Not sure. I think he’s supposed to be the head of security at the oilfield or something like that, so it’s probably some kind of work uniform. But it doesn’t seem fancy enough for his position.
Yeah, there were rumors about 8, 12 and 20 ep, but 12 seemed like the most likely...
I’ll try to stay hopeful until spring. There should be another conference around then, so I guess we’ll see whether they actually bother promoting it there or not.
If we leave out the events from 20 years ago, I wonder how much time the rest of the story actually covers. He seems to be wearing that blue outfit for at least half of the filming period.
Yeah, there were rumors about 8, 12 and 20 ep, but 12 seemed like the most likely...
I know, but sadly it’s possible 😭
But maybe we’ll get it as early as summer, though. Seems like Youku can magically release dramas just six months after wrapping too, if the rumors about TXW and Yan An’s drama are true.
https://www.tiktok.com/@pollyjiarui6/video/7685397609086766356
If you can't access the TikTok link, you can look for her on Instagram: @pollyjiarui6.
I can't link it myself because I only have an account under my real name, and I don't want to doxx myself.
“The destination isn’t important. What matters is that we get to know ourselves along the journey.”
“This story is entirely fictional, and all characters depicted in it are fictional. No animals were harmed during the production of this series, including but not limited to snakes, tigers, ants, spiders, snails, etc.”
“He Jiahuan was convicted of fraud involving a large amount of money and was sentenced by the People’s Court to three years and six months in prison and fined RMB 500,000.”
“The court ruled that Hei Cong’s actions constituted an infringement of another person’s right to reputation. He was ordered to pin an apology statement to the top of the ‘Jinmaibo Literature Award’ account for no less than seven days and pay 5,000 yuan in compensation.”
“Ren Fangfang’s new book, Live Like You Walk With the Wind, is currently under investigation for allegedly plagiarizing a graduate thesis from a university.”
“The public security authorities of Huanxi City successfully dismantled a mafia-style criminal organization. More than ten criminal cases, including extortion and picking quarrels and provoking trouble, were solved, and more than ten criminal suspects, including Hu Chaochao, were arrested.”
“Brother Bin and others are under police investigation on suspicion of unlawful detention.”
“Fang Haowen and Bie Fan are suspected of endangering precious and endangered wildlife after hunting, killing, and eating a python, a nationally protected Class II wild animal, in a forest. The forest police have formally opened a criminal investigation into the case.”
“Three months later.”
@SagaTeAles I assume 1st one is the one you mentioned?
https://x.com/NijiRin3/status/2097559170065326111
https://x.com/Sheep2Tc/status/2097639091034816978
https://www.rednote.com/discovery/item/6aabe20a000000002502dc39?xsec_token=ABnQa7mIrzRUdYg_PIj-EotAMVEucYbpxI7JpFHrVij8M=&
And you're brave. Uploading fanmade posters 😃
Edit: added another link, because short one doesn't work for me anymore for some reason
https://x.com/xinxin_d16/status/2107027382553166260
If we leave out the events from 20 years ago, I wonder how much time the rest of the story actually covers. He seems to be wearing that blue outfit for at least half of the filming period.
But maybe we’ll get it as early as summer, though. Seems like Youku can magically release dramas just six months after wrapping too, if the rumors about TXW and Yan An’s drama are true.
Does CCTV likes aliens/mutants? 😂