Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 53 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Estonia
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Birthday: July 21
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2012
Replying to SagaTeAles • 1 day ago
Yeah, there were rumors about 8, 12 and 20 ep, but 12 seemed like the most likely...
I know, but sadly it’s possible 😭

But maybe we’ll get it as early as summer, though. Seems like Youku can magically release dramas just six months after wrapping too, if the rumors about TXW and Yan An’s drama are true.

Does CCTV likes aliens/mutants? 😂
0 3
Replying to SagaTeAles • 1 day ago
Yeah, there were rumors about 8, 12 and 20 ep, but 12 seemed like the most likely...
Yes, exactly.
0 0
Replying to Annael • 1 day ago
FINALLY after more than a month when the filming has started... and is coming to an end already 🥲
Let's enjoy our two weeks.
1 2
Replying to SagaTeAles • 1 day ago
Yeah, there were rumors about 8, 12 and 20 ep, but 12 seemed like the most likely...
Now I’m a bit sad I haven’t seen the clip you mentioned. Sounds fun. And there really were quite a lot of bromance clips for a while. But the only HJY and BSE clip that comes to mind is the one where they climbed up the mountain trying to get a phone signal. Tbf, I mostly focus on TJR-related Reuters, so I don’t really look into the others that much.
1 1
Replying to SagaTeAles • 1 day ago
Yeah, there were rumors about 8, 12 and 20 ep, but 12 seemed like the most likely...
🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to SagaTeAles • 1 day ago
Title We Are Us
The name is obviously very deep... a clear signal that we’re about to reach the unseen philosophical depths…
I also think new title is just wow...I mean wau!
0 1
Replying to SagaTeAles • 1 day ago
Yeah, there were rumors about 8, 12 and 20 ep, but 12 seemed like the most likely...
Did you finish the novel?
0 2
Replying to SagaTeAles • 1 day ago
Yeah, there were rumors about 8, 12 and 20 ep, but 12 seemed like the most likely...
If it’s only 12 episodes, maybe Youku will actually manage to air it before 2030...
1 6
Replying to SagaTeAles • 1 day ago
My Assassin Creed guy Ezio Auditore da Firenze🫶http://xhslink.com/o/4pFPrqHs5SFhttp://xhslink.com/o/3mi8DMwkOPT
I miss the hoodie. Why didn’t they bring it to Chengdu?
2 4
Replying to Annael • 1 day ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Guys, Abyssal Sentience page is here finally ⬆️
🎉🎉
1 0
Replying to Rika217 • 2 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Do you happen to know if that’s Liang Qiaobai in the second-to-last photo in Rui Gallery? https://kisskh.at/photos/8Q0YR2_3…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to Rika217 • 2 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Do you happen to know if that’s Liang Qiaobai in the second-to-last photo in Rui Gallery? https://kisskh.at/photos/8Q0YR2_3…
Yeah, that didn’t really add up. Whoever this guy actually is, I’m pretty sure he’s connected to the festival somehow, because he also appears in the festival vlog posted by Tian Jiarui’s studio. His face is blurred there, but he’s still recognizable.
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • 2 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Unreleased song for music fest 😭😭he is such a sweetheart. 💗💗
Such a nice surprise!
2 1
Replying to Polly Jiarui • 2 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Tian Jiarui | 2026 Nanjing Jiangtun Music FestivalTian Jiarui performed a seven-song set at the Nanjing Jiangtun…
Do you happen to know if that’s Liang Qiaobai in the second-to-last photo in Rui Gallery? https://kisskh.at/photos/8Q0YR2_3
I’m pretty sure it’s not Jia Bing, but I forgot the name of that guy. The name you wrote sounds familiar though, and the context would fit too.
1 5
Replying to DuLayna • 2 days ago
Dang he has such a powerful voice 💛https://x.com/mychiasachi/status/2106686837100327035?s=46&t=uz5jDRWlGzE90XHFkDAn2QHMH…
It's the same festival.
1 3
Replying to Annael • 3 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Meanwhile fans are already preparing wrapping fan meet 🥲 It's good they are able to congratulate Rui, but sad,…
Hopefully they’ll at least let fans do that. I don’t want another repeat of the booting event mess, where different fan groups were treated differently.
0 1
Replying to Polly Jiarui • 3 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
It was released on September 24th, but it's only available on Douyin... I couldn't find an international platform…
I haven’t even seen C-fans mention this episode...
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • 5 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
I think it will be different but not much. He was asking for songs which can be sung at music festival in his…
Ouch. Hopefully he’ll manage to get enough sleep somehow before the festival.
0 1
Replying to Annael • 5 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
Seems like AS will be wrapped around October 20
Definitely possible. He does seem to show up at galas often when he’s actually getting an award. Poor, poor haters if he ends up getting his second Wenrong Award.
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • 5 days ago
Person Tian Jia Rui
I think it will be different but not much. He was asking for songs which can be sung at music festival in his…
Was there an announcement? I only saw something saying he wouldn’t be accepting letters from Oct 1–4. But if it’s true, then good. At least he can go to bed early instead of having to sing until the middle of the night.
0 3