Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2023
Replying to Jane Patrick • Dec 6, 2025
Now jan ditched sing and chose:1. Crush's ex2. Grumpy and bratty coworker enemy with whom she'll end up sleeping…
Gotta say, GMMTV really knows how to keep fans guessing. XD
0 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Dec 6, 2025
Now jan ditched sing and chose:1. Crush's ex2. Grumpy and bratty coworker enemy with whom she'll end up sleeping…
And Sing found comfort in Perth's ex.

GMMTV's relationship chart gets more and more complicated every day. XD
1 3
On Me and Thee • Dec 6, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Rome only had one line, and it's gonna be the most replayed part out of the entire episode.
17 0
On Me and Thee • Dec 6, 2025
Title Me and Thee
A lot of people are gonna be replaying that end-scene in anticipation of episode 5.
9 0
On Melody of Secrets • Dec 6, 2025
Jan and Sing were love interests in Cherry Magic. Apparently, they decided they aren't suited for corporate life, so they went into law enforcement. Now, one is a detective, and the other is in forensics (in Dare You to Death).

What's next? A series cross-over, long-distance relationship?
2 9
Replying to ohani_jay • Dec 1, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I haven’t watched a single episode yet, and I’m honestly hesitating because the hype is everywhere. I’m…
It's different from what PPW did in the past. I'd say GMMTV made the right decision by not casting them in another school drama. It's fairly light-hearted (for the most part), and while Thee's personality may come across as over-the-top at times, it's nicely balanced out by Peach's down-to-earth attitude. If they're following closely to the novel, then things will become more serious, but nothign too dark. I'd say it's worth checking out. It definitely wouldn't be a waste of time, since it's only 10 episodes.
3 0
Replying to capybawra • Dec 1, 2025
Title Me and Thee
and perth santa are literally boring here, i wouldnt mind not seeing them together in this one
Their characters are actually quite minor in the novel. Not sure if they added scenes in the series, but the main spotlight is on Thee and Peach.
7 2
On Me and Thee • Nov 29, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I'm loving the subtle Rome/Mok moment.

Very excited to see episode 4. If they're following the novel, Wivit is about to get the biggest karma of his life. XD
16 0
Replying to Ryen_Lux • Nov 27, 2025
Same. I don't know what GMMTV is thinking. They did the same thing with Melody of Secrets. They took out all the…
I've read the novel, too. The atmosphere only becomes abit lighter after they got together, but not before. They also changed Dunk's character a little. Hopefully, the director didn't botch the series (or the novel).
1 1
Replying to Ryen_Lux • Nov 27, 2025
Same. I don't know what GMMTV is thinking. They did the same thing with Melody of Secrets. They took out all the…
Um, no. After all, it's possible to make a trailer without ruining the mood and still not give anything away. They were able to do with Hide n' Sis. But this? It's like The Heart Killers 2.0 but without FirstKhaotung.

I'll still watch it, but the trailer is a meh for me.
4 3
Replying to Marilu777 • Nov 27, 2025
Honestly, I was quite disappointed by the trailer; paradoxically, the unofficial one was much better, with a decidedly…
Same. I don't know what GMMTV is thinking. They did the same thing with Melody of Secrets. They took out all the dark/mysterious vibe and replaced with humor and romance. Like, do they think we couldn't tell it's BL or something?
7 5
Replying to Kelly09 • Nov 27, 2025
So, does SingChimon get together in this series 😏😏
One's a forensics tech and the other is a college kid, so nope.
7 0
On Dare You to Death • Nov 27, 2025
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that the show will premiere next month, but that promotional poster is a joke. GMMTV really needs a new arts department. I mean, my teenage niece can do better than this crappy... whatever this is.
14 0
On The Wicked Game • Nov 22, 2025
10 episodes is simply not enough for this fast-paced, action-packed and drama-filled series.
6 0
Replying to Friendshit Forever • Nov 18, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
OMG, is that troll still here? I mean, all anyone needs to do is look at the day she created the account and they'd know that this dumb dumb literally made the account a day after I left my comment just so she could threaten to report me! Well, I already reported and blocked her. No use wasting time on that worthless idiot.
0 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 15, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I don't know how Pond managed to get through his lines without laughing. I was laughing so hard the whole time. It makes me want to watch the gag reel.
6 0
Replying to Friendshit Forever • Nov 14, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Sure, parrot, whatever rocks your boat. Now, run along and go bully someone else, Giggles.
2 0