Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to JinHua • May 27, 2023
Please pair her with other male leads that haven’t been paired with her before.
Yes like Wu Lei or Bai Jing Ting.
16 0
Replying to WindBlows • May 26, 2023
Title Gen Z Spoiler
Ep. 23 had a few highlights for me. - I was very glad to see TT working hard and apply herself to learning theoretical…
RTZ seems to be infatuated with STT though.
2 1
Replying to 4evergreen • May 25, 2023
Title Gen Z Spoiler
I tried to watch because Lusi but modern drama & not romance together, I keep falling asleep :)
There will be romance but this drama is more about TCM and the student/teacher relationship. If it's too slow for you, you might want to watch "Here We Meet Again" which is a romcom.
5 0
Replying to Nelly12 • May 25, 2023
Title Gen Z Spoiler
I already knew he was a scumbag. I think he's envious of TT and RTZ as successors . He also knew adult scumbag…
Yes he's so envious when RTZ and STT also have their own struggle.
RTZ has to bear the weight of his families, clan and the TCM industry expectations while STT has to raise above her condition to be respected and reach the level of all those people who had years to study before joining the class.

ZLQ doesn't have an easy life but his jealousy is misplaced when STT and RTZ have been the ones giving him an helping hand all along.
0 1
Replying to Nelly12 • May 25, 2023
Title Gen Z Spoiler
I thought I was the only one that screamed, is this woman crazy, or is she very crazy? I would like her to define…
Exactly! She must be trying to overcompensate her husband strict discipline but she's not helping her son by enabling him like this.

The irony is that it's because of STT and seeing her grow that he's becoming more and more sensible.
1 8
On Gen Z • May 25, 2023
Title Gen Z Spoiler
Is there an award for the Most Delusional Mother of the Year ? I think we have a winner her 🤣
Does she seriously believe she has an obedient son with all the stuff she knows about him ? - Don't get me wrong, I love RTZ messiness. He's the f*ed up young master of an influential family.
1 10
On Gen Z • May 25, 2023
Title Gen Z Spoiler
Zhao Li Quan said this on purpose. Had he not talked about the strings tied to the trees, the Land owner wouldn't have manipulated RTZ and STT to go fetch the plant in the mountain.

Being poor is no excuse to ne dishonest.
1 3
Replying to Sady • May 20, 2023
Title Gen Z
turns out, his father is in fact à father's daughter...
RXZ seems more comfortable with STT than with his own son.

There are parents out there who are more comfortable and build a relationship more easily with a kid of a determined sex because they don't have the weight of expectations or of society's standards.
In this case, the father is worried that his son won't be able to live up to the expectations and take up the succession.
He's harsh with his son but the latter has a lot of shortcomings. He's irresponsible, overconfident and dosen't take ownership of his mistakes.

Meanwhile, STT despite being loud and vulgar, is in fact quick-witted and loyal.
1 0
Replying to Ramya17 • May 19, 2023
Title Gen Z Spoiler
Sometimes i feel sad for tian zhen.. His father doesn't treat him like a son 🥲 when he watches his dad with…
turns out, his father is in fact à father's daughter...
1 2
Replying to Origae • May 15, 2023
Title Black Knight Spoiler
Too Hollywoody. 😕 It had a promising start, but quickly fell apart in the second half... 😞
it could have been one of the best produced drama of the Year had it been longer and if they had also focused a little more on romance and drama.
They should also have spent more time setting the background.
2 0
Replying to Olosil • May 9, 2023
Why do some people give it a rating of 1.5? Is it because it didn't have a happy ending? But I think this drama…
There are even people who would rate a drama 1 when they have dropped it at the very first episode.:(
3 0
Replying to Eve • May 1, 2023
it's mysterious bird (玄鸟) by sa ji (萨吉)! ive been super addicted to it
Thank You <3
0 0
On Love of Replica • Apr 30, 2023
I might be the only one not wanting Tian Sui not to end up with Ding Bei Fan. He's really annoying and has no sense of boundaries.
It's crazy how he inserts himself in her life Hen she showed that she wasn't interested from.the get-go. There is nothing cute about his forceful behavior. Worse! He saw she was clearly interested by someone else while not wanting his attention but he keeps being pushy.
4 1
Replying to M i t a • Apr 2, 2023
Person Kris Wu
I was waiting for the drama " the golden hairpin "...... Any update about this drama ? I heard they changed the…
It might be reshot with another actor
6 0
Replying to Teresa Lume • Mar 7, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law Spoiler
I really dislike Pa's Father role. He is a rude man, no manners at all and foolish like a 5 years child!
I also dislike him. the show would have been better without him.


He's one of the reasons his daughter died imo. She couldn't go to him when things weren't going well with her in-laws because he was against her marriage.
5 1
Replying to sinyc • Feb 22, 2023
According to some other reports (some from weibo) SOKP has started attracting investors and broadcast scheduled…
hope it's true
7 0
On Love and Redemption • Feb 3, 2023
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Ling Long is super annoying. She's so muddled. She would have been less annoying had they worked on the angle of an angsty love triangle between her, Wu Tong and Min Yan.
5 2
Replying to MagnoliaCream • Feb 3, 2023
Title Eternal Love
In the movie version starring Yang Yang, they are. That's one aspect I like in the movie.
Yeah! I'll watch the movie very soon then.
0 1