Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Random Series • Jan 2, 2023
Absolutely!As an International viewer I escapped from the American model of open ended series with them stretching…
Alchemy of Souls was always supposed to have a second arch if I remember correctly.

I'm with you on the one season dramas. It gets tiring to wait for another season or worse for it to loose in term of quality.
10 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • Jan 1, 2023
Title Unchained Love Spoiler
I feel like his brothers death is caused by the emperor (prince Fu) just a thought.
Same here!
0 3
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jan 1, 2023
Title Unchained Love Spoiler
Why the awkward moment ? Does Eunuch have such urges to feel aroused by his love?
He isn't a real eunuch. That's why he needs to take a pill everyday.
1 1
Replying to Sady • Jan 1, 2023
Rumor has it, she's pregnant.
Indeed, especially since there is another rumor floating around according to which she already as children whose custody are with their respective fathers.
I don't know how true it is though.
0 2
Replying to Nauriya • Dec 31, 2022
Person Song Hye Kyo
I am such a huge fan Yoo Ah In, coz he doesn't fit in Korean society and he breaks all norms of K-culture with…
I think it means there is more to the story that meets the eyes. Yoo Ah In is (was?) SJK very good friend. So his publicly giving support to SHK instead of keeping quiet or talking on behalf of his friend means there is something there.

Let's not forget that no one knows the reason Song Song got divorced. And many assumed that the fault might have lied with SHK.

So her finally getting thus kind of support -even of it might seem late- means a lot especially since she work in an image-conscious industry.
6 4
Replying to omar • Dec 30, 2022
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
This is probably super unpopular, but I was kind of rooting for the ML and 2nd FL. I do feel that her personality…
The way I see it, FL has been disappointed by ML when he hesitated. From what we saw, he's the only person she opened up to, she seems to lead quite a lonely life.
1 0
Replying to Sady • Nov 30, 2022
Title The Legends Spoiler
From the moment the Doctor died
He did die :( it wasn't a worthy dead which makes it worse
0 1
On Almost Lover • Nov 26, 2022
Title Almost Lover Spoiler
1. leads story should have focused more on the relationship than the problems with his family's business

2. they should have given more score to Li Hui and Sui Ming Wei instead of waiting the very end for it

3. I feel pairing Chen Fei Er with Xiao Xan would have been really interesting
1 0
On Almost Lover • Nov 5, 2022
Title Almost Lover Spoiler
They set themselves up for failure anyways. 7 days to tie up all this mess was unrealistic to begin with. And now he won't even tell her his father is dead and they don't even try to send each other texts when they don't manage to get each other on the phone.
1 14
Replying to Trinh Le Phuong • Oct 20, 2022
I hope SML would come out and explain that his neighbor was just trying to help him. Neighbor's wife pretends…
I agree with you.
1 0
Replying to BIRD_IN_A_CAGE • Sep 29, 2022
Since the beginning of the show I never liked the KHJ cause he just gave me annoying rich boy who thinks he will…
Exactly !
0 0
Replying to Sady • Sep 14, 2022
Title The Legends Spoiler
The show went downhill during the last few epiosdes.
From the moment the Doctor died
2 3
Replying to Sady • Sep 13, 2022
It gets better after the leads get married
I can't really remember but I think it was at half the show.
0 0