Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Shoi • Jul 7, 2022
Title Eve
not watched ep 12 yet (kinda don't want to cause preview scared me lol), but i have a feeling that i am the only…
I'm right there with you on this
2 0
Replying to oldrckrdad • Jun 26, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
The body switch was was the beginning of the first episode. About who the father is I don’t know about magic…
When I say spiritual I mean that it was the king's soul in the mage's body.
0 0
On The Glory • Jun 25, 2022
Title The Glory
Hope SHK will pull up her socks and deliver a bearable acting. NWABU was painful to watch and had no redeeming quality.
9 0
Replying to oldrckrdad • Jun 25, 2022
The body switch was was the beginning of the first episode. About who the father is I don’t know about magic…
It might be that he's biologically the mage's son but spiritually the late emperor's son.
0 2
Replying to jor • Jun 25, 2022
Title Eve
in my opinion that will tell the truth about the identity is SEP guided by RaEL RaEL is very intelligent and can…
I think you're right. LRE is ready to bare it all. That's why she told So Ra to carefully think about what she had done in past to get this kind of retribution.
1 0
Replying to Fairydustpuppy • Jun 25, 2022
Title Eve Spoiler
Initially I feel sad for the husband till I realised what he did n his participation in her and her family misfortune.
Yep! He didn't care that there was a bloodied girl lying on the floor as long as he could advance his career. A girl clearly in need of médical attention.
7 0
On Juvenile Justice • Jun 24, 2022
The way she was always investigating,I feel it would have been more appropriate had the show been about prosecutors...
3 0
Replying to _Choa_ • Jun 24, 2022
What would be some better ones?
I will add Witch Court ; Mr Lawyer, Mr Jo and Remember War of The Son
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Jun 24, 2022
Title Eve
I love how Ra El’s outfit has changed and she’s looking so extra and “psychotic” in ep 8. It indicates…
Same! She killed it! She really lost her marble confronting So Ra is such a public place haha
2 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Jun 24, 2022
Title Eve
Ra El did not answer anyone’s phone call during her hideout, but Seo Eun Pyung. Do you see the difference of…
That's because he's 100% on her side and knows everything.
He's her shadow and protector.
Brotherly love is really a lovely thing.
8 0
Replying to aein • Jun 24, 2022
Title Eve Spoiler
han so ra's father definitely abused her when she was a kid, no wonder she's scared of him, i'd be too. man is…
Exactly! And sick fu*k hit her with a bat too!
3 3
Replying to daydream • Jun 21, 2022
Title Eve
I saw a lot of people shipping La El with Eun Pyeong but i really can't see them in a romantic relationship...…
This !
Also, it's always been quite obvious the CEO was gonna be the ML.
I can't understand why are people obsessed with LRE and the politician when he's boringly nice and gives brotherly vibes imo.
1 0
Replying to fancy • Jun 19, 2022
Title Legacy
Yes
Can you tell me who is paired uo with whom ? Thanks
0 1
Replying to Magnificent Berlin • Jun 19, 2022
Title Eve
So I’m the only one who felt the love and need in ML eyes.. he needed her.. someone kind.. someone to lean on,…
Exactly this !
He used to have no reason to emote at all because he didn't lead a happy life but also because his émotions could be used against him by those closest to him.

With LRE he can now start to feel something and allow himself to fall in love. Gosh I'm already anticipating the moment he'll know it was all a ploy.
3 1
Replying to Daenerys • Jun 16, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor Spoiler
So glad Gu Qian Fan was honest about SYZ 's piece, that's what she needs. He did it to protect her so she could…
To be fait, I think Sanniang wouldn't know better as she's a commoner to begin with but Pan'er might have been able to tell. She should really stop coddling the thirsty Pippa player
0 0
Replying to L13 • Jun 16, 2022
In the webtoon, he is kind of indecisive and regretful but still goes along with his father's decisions until…
Thanks I have read it and it answered to my questions
0 0
Replying to L13 • Jun 16, 2022
In the webtoon, he is kind of indecisive and regretful but still goes along with his father's decisions until…
Thank you! It's clearer for me
0 0
Replying to L13 • Jun 16, 2022
In the webtoon, he is kind of indecisive and regretful but still goes along with his father's decisions until…
Thanks for your reply
0 0
Replying to L13 • Jun 15, 2022
Title Jinxed at First Spoiler
In the webtoon, he is kind of indecisive and regretful but still goes along with his father's decisions until…
Are they half-siblings ? If so why did the father say "she's yours to do as you want" ?
Do he want his son to have a child with his daughter?
0 8