Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to mariuszmarkowski • Jul 2, 2026
First of all , this isn't a romance . Secondly , I wouldn't want a girlfriend like that -even if I were deeply…
who?
1 0
Replying to ziwiy • Jun 29, 2026
Bcz their scenes felt repetitive after some point
That's the spirit! Once a person doesn't like a drama anymore... it's better to drop it.

For LHF it's quite a pity because they stuck around through the butchered 2ML scenes but now they are frustrated because ML and FL aren't following the stereotypical plotline of getting together in the middle of the drama. Isn't it nice when things are a little different than usual?
5 0
Replying to Shan687 • Jun 29, 2026
I wouldn’t say I don’t like it that much but I do dislike it at the same time ...because usually when it take…
We are basically watching them being a couple and share scenes of domesticity without dating though.
I noticed that in most dramas once the main couple gets together, it's gets all boring and they ultimately have a nonsensical breakup.

Here at least, we don't have to go through this as they always make up quite quickly and resume their banters.
9 1
Replying to ziwiy • Jun 29, 2026
Bcz their scenes felt repetitive after some point
They are free to drop it if they don't like it. I've never understood people sticking around a drama and complaining day in and day out. Once it's not enjoyable anymore, they can just drop it and watch something they enjoy. There are so many different dramas out there with plots that they might find more enjoyable.
6 0
Replying to ziwiy • Jun 29, 2026
Bcz their scenes felt repetitive after some point
It's how you feel but seeing as the drama is being picked up by many, it seems it's not repetitive.
In my opinion, it's enjoyable to watch two individuals not being all weird about their relationships and seeing their feelings towards each other and trust grow days by days.
11 4
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 29, 2026
I can't understand why people don't like the fact the main leads aren't together yet. I feel it's cute that they act like a couple already and actually like each other with everyone around them knowing except them.

Had they gotten together too soon. Wouldn't this drama have been a run-of-the-mill one?
15 9
Replying to KingTyrik • Jun 21, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
Qian Fei is so annoying, like if you want Li Yifei to move out so badly, then pay him the compensation for trying…
It's part of their banters lol. Trying living with a full grown adult who doesn't want to pick up after themselves. it's not a fun experience.
6 0
Replying to mikelaNYC_ • Jun 21, 2026
omg Li Xin Ze is like a mannequin in all these episodes... such bad acting!! Even if he wants to portray a dumb…
Give him some slack. Poor guy had to act in front of a green screen because he had to replace another actor well after filming was over.
9 3
Replying to Sady • Jun 17, 2026
When did you get into cdrama?
This drama was canned back in 2023 and was heavily edited to replace one of the actors. It might be why you're getting that feeling front the drama.
3 1
Replying to reverie • Jun 17, 2026
I've watched the first two episodes and it's giving me the kind of Cdrama vibes I got when I was new to Asian…
When did you get into cdrama?
0 3
Replying to liv • Jun 11, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown Spoiler
im on ep 5 i have a question!! whos the kid (wangyou?) that deng yi talks to and get advice from? did i accidentally…
It's all in his head. I have no idea who it is though
1 1
On The Heir • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
They are all stupid in this show. Unbelievable 🤦‍♀️
9 0
Replying to Sady • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
it's so frustrating! they keep on disrespecting her and her family. I hope she'll get to really talked them all…
Exactly! The ink business is interesting and the setting is nice too. But alas, the FL's role doesn't suit this production. We don't feel any hunger and as of now ML is barely a prop.
0 1
Replying to Sady • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
it's so frustrating! they keep on disrespecting her and her family. I hope she'll get to really talked them all…
This! It's as if she didn't experience betrayal time and again. She trusts the Li and the Tian when they are the one who willingly showed her their ugly faces.
1 3
Replying to LadyCatherine • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
Was she actually married to the brother or just engaged?
Married. She was already greedy when he was alive.
0 1
Replying to Sady • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
it's so frustrating! they keep on disrespecting her and her family. I hope she'll get to really talked them all…
This is so annoying! At the end of the day, the grandma watched as the 8th branch was expelled and humiliated countless times. She never checked the evil aunt and uncle either.
When the FL helped them in their time of need, she was only met with humiliation and again instead of punishing those who deserved it according to the Li family rules, she asked the FL what should be done. One has a hard time seeing her as a matriarch.
FL is being ridiculous and immature, the 8th branch didn't separate from the main one; they were expelled like dogs and her father died because of it.
The remaining branches are clearly jealous because they have no talent whatsoever. That's why they feel threatened.
0 5
Replying to Kinara • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
Sigh I am on the 15th episode too and honestly the way she is clinging is so frustrating. She only speaks grandiose…
Exactly! where is she even coming from? FL is too naive despite what she and her family went through.
1 3
Replying to Kinara • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
Sigh I am on the 15th episode too and honestly the way she is clinging is so frustrating. She only speaks grandiose…
Let's hope she'll grow a pair because of all the humiliation they are putting her through.
0 7
Replying to Sady • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
it's so frustrating! they keep on disrespecting her and her family. I hope she'll get to really talked them all…
Exactly! that's why it's frustrating!
0 0
On The Heir • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
they should have given the recipe to the Tian from the get go. the Li doesn't deserve such loyalty. although I'm glad she didn't marry into that family.
0 1