Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to gunnerCdramafan • Jul 15, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
?? In what way? Now everything is great between them,
It annoyed me that she took this long to trust him and even then took the liberty to hit him when he was hurt.
0 0
Replying to nama2sama • Jul 6, 2025
Person Wang Chu Ran
6 upcoming projects is crazy
It's 5 actually because Kun Lun was shelved. They didn't even film everything.
4 0
Replying to Sady • Jun 30, 2025
Title Overdo
There used to be strong rumors about them being approached for First Frost.
Exactly! I prefer this outcome because truthfully, I didn't enjoy First Frost and ended up dropping it. Also, I like me some Republican dramas once in a while, especially those centered around love and betrayal.
2 0
Replying to Sady • Jun 30, 2025
Title Overdo
There used to be strong rumors about them being approached for First Frost.
I feel the same way 🤣 At first I felt cheated because they created that craving to see them together and them poof! Nothing! Now I feel it was the beat outcome.
2 1
Replying to Mimi • Jun 29, 2025
Title Overdo
How did it take so long for the two of them to be together in a drama? The moment I first saw Churan, I knew that…
There used to be strong rumors about them being approached for First Frost.
2 6
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 21, 2025
Serves her right! who told her to go around hugging Strangers? when in Rome do as the Romans. She should act more like a woman during the Joseon era especially since they were quite conservative.
2 1
Replying to Suuy • May 9, 2025
Title Serendipity
insistence, persistence and stubborn dedication to someone who doesn't love you is annoyance. 2ML , it's time…
I knew he'd end up this from the get go. He just gives that vibe.
2 0
Replying to Onizuka • Mar 16, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
It is funny how the age gap relationship is more of an issue for people than the scummy agency debt that he puther…
You don't seem to be up to date regarding the debt. it was forgiven last year.
They needed to follow a proper process and prove she couldn't pay it back to be able to forgive it in a legit way.
1 1
Replying to Nazly • Mar 1, 2025
Title Si Jin Spoiler
In the novel, the rape does not succeed as she manages to run away. It happens after the Duke’s son dies, leaving…
Thank you for your answer. Oh so the Duke's son died in the past life. It explains how she seemed to lead hundreds lives in the flash-backs.
1 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Mar 1, 2025
Title Si Jin Spoiler
Based on the conversation between FL and her father in ep4, looks like it was after her marriage? It was not that…
Thank you for your reply! I asked right away without waiting to watch the released episodes. I thought they might not mention it
0 0
Replying to Mstique • Mar 1, 2025
Title Si Jin Spoiler
I don’t think he succeeded to grape her and I think she was already or engaged to be married at the time
Thank you ! I was too hasty and only now reached episode 4.
0 0
On Si Jin • Mar 1, 2025
Title Si Jin Spoiler
Can someone explain to me what is the order of things ?
If I understand correctly she was married off to the Duke's son in her past life. So when was she rated by her sister's husband in the past life ? Was it before or after her wedding ?
0 7
On To the Wonder • Dec 28, 2024
ML is out of FL's league. it was hard to watch at times because she's so annoying. The drama is good overall.
6 2
Replying to peng-peng • Oct 14, 2024
I love this drama more than The Double and Are you the One. The revenge are satisfying so far. the villains are…
Is there a need to make comparisons?
1 1