Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to esoalowlam • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose Spoiler
is it bcs i have never dated but why is she so dramatic😭😭😭😭
It's because it was the first time in her life she struggled over something. everything has always come to her easily and then I wasn't going her way.
1 0
Replying to esoalowlam • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose Spoiler
i srsly hate them both one is selfish,childish wouldnt consider her feelings the other is insecure and i just…
The hubby has been a red flag since day one.
1 1
Replying to Sady • Jul 26, 2024
Rumor has it, it was shelved. I'm so miffed!
The piece of news of this being shelved came out after the FL change. I'll try looking for the article.
1 1
Replying to Rish • Jul 23, 2024
Any new updates on airing?
Rumor has it, it was shelved. I'm so miffed!
3 6
Replying to SWAB • Jul 22, 2024
Is something going to happen between Li Li and Su Zhi Zhou?
I hope not!
0 0
Replying to Conchiglia • Jul 12, 2024
I don't mind watching a few scenes of ZD every now and then, stories are bound to have villains. I don't even…
I hope they won't have Li Li end up with him
1 0
Replying to RKO • Jun 7, 2024
Rumor FL Wang churan ML in contact with top visual 95s.https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1799033169137779150?t=VfX6qXkJw1s1R4AgeFwOkA&s=19
fingers crossed for Wang Chu Ran and Zhang Lin He to be finalized
0 1
Replying to Dim • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS ELDERLY PRINCESS' PROBLEM??????
She was sent as a captive to another empire. It's possible some things happened to her... No surprise she's now unhinge.
2 1
On 0.1% World • May 10, 2024
Title 0.1% World
The plot is reminiscent of the 2014 movie In Your Eyes
5 0
Replying to JRgowda • May 9, 2024
Please go back to watching cringey shit. This drama has better script and understanding of life and characters…
Am I your friend ? Do we know each other whatsoever? I don't think so!

If you enjoyed this drama, that's all about style over substance, It's your prerogative.
At the end of the day, this is, for me, a drama in which there is a lot to handle all the while the writer showed us nothing.
The team failed to deliver a cohesive story that would enable us to be immersed in the lives of the characters.
I won't even mention how cheap the last episode was. A last ditch effort to make us feel for the leads ?

What is it about ? The ML's profession and his relationship with death ? Nanping's revitalization ? FL's handicap and her subsequent acceptance of it ? The relationship between the main leads ? The relationships of FL with her family, which is jumbled by her step-father's death ? Returnees ?

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT EXACTLY ? Weren't 21 episodes too short to showcase all these matters ?

If I want to watch toxic relationships I'll watch Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, Mon Roi or Dev D ; if I want to watch something about returnees I'll watch Meet Yourself or Swades ; if I want to watch something about the leads relationship with death and the stigma attached to the profession of mortician then I'll go for Departures ; if I want to watch something about a woman coming to term with her handicap and rediscovering herself it would be Rust and Bone.

The movie promised a lot but delivered nothing ! That's my opinion, and I won't let some Internet stranger belittle it because they think they are somehow more cultured or knowledgeable. The first thing would be to learn to be polite to people you don't know. That's basic étiquette one learns before entering kindergarten.

It's been said there is no accounting for taste, and it seems to be the case here.
6 0
Replying to Clara advin Fernandis • May 6, 2024
does anyone have recommendations just like this kdrama
- Mine
- Sky Castle
- The World of The Married
- Woman of Dignity
- Avengers Social Club
- Mistress
- Birthcare Center (sismance which is more comedic)
- Green Mother Club
- High Class
0 0
On Got a Crush on You • Apr 21, 2024
Title Got a Crush on You Spoiler
It's a 5 for me :
- FL and her best friend keep playing mind games. If you don't trust you boyfriend then don't date
- ML and his best friend don't have any backbone when it comes to their girlfriends. They are supposed to be eligible bachelors and leaders
- FL gives an attitude to ML but can't seem to do the same to her meddling mother and ex boyfriend
- We don't see the guys doing enough rescue.
3 0
Replying to MsBookworm • Apr 16, 2024
Title Imperfect Us Spoiler
I can totally see where JQF comes from (and is attempting to go) and I don't blame her? Yes, it does look like…
How was she being unscrupulous by having her brother sign that insurance. She's obviously being doted on by her brother and thus knew she could feign calling his wife. JQF and her sister-in-law don't like each other. Case in point, the SIL lying about her MIL having dementia.
0 2
Replying to TereStarr • Apr 12, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
I wonder what happened in the first place, was he taken from her as an infant by force or voluntarily? Anyway,…
They are still sons though, there are always going to have ways for them to sustain.


As for Mrs. Qin, her issue is more about her fear of losing her son to his natural mother than anything else. Granted she's being selfish, but they did show from the get go that Boli was her only reason for living.
0 0