Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Kinara • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
I hate the grandma. And Li Zhen Wtf is she still doing listening to them.
it's so frustrating! they keep on disrespecting her and her family. I hope she'll get to really talked them all off. the grandma included.
1 9
Replying to The Heir • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
Replying to deleted comment
her grandma stood there while LZ and her family were being bullied for years. the 8th branch doesn't owe the main branch anything.
2 0
On The Heir • May 25, 2026
Title The Heir
tired of that goody two shoes. will it get better? will she get a backbone and tell the main branch to eff off? I'm currently watching the 15 episode.
1 9
Replying to Sady • May 23, 2026
Title My Life to You Spoiler
republican and costume. There will be several different time periods.
I didn't read the book but I guess it will be through the tea when each customer will recount their story.

As for the FL, she lived through all these eras. For ML, I thought it was the same but I'm not sure if he'll go through something and reincarnate.
1 0
Replying to Sady • May 7, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Can someone tell me why ML isn't made to marry FL after saving her from the water ? It might have been okay in…
Thank you for replying to me. You're right, it might be because of this reason regarding him but why wasn't the fact that she fell into the water and was saved by a man made a big deal of?
0 0
Replying to Sady • May 7, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Can someone tell me why ML isn't made to marry FL after saving her from the water ? It might have been okay in…
Thank you for taking the time to give me an answer.

The FL did recognize him as did some people who know who his bodyguard is.
But my question is more about why it seems the event has been swept under the carpet altogether and didn't create a buzz in the capital
0 0
Replying to Sady • May 6, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Can someone answer this question of mine?
Can someone tell me why ML isn't made to marry FL after saving her from the water ?
It might have been okay in the countryside but now I'm the capital, won't FL's reputation be ruined ?
I thought the rules were quite strict for women during the Ming Dynasty.
2 4
Replying to ibisfeather • May 4, 2026
My first Ming era romance. Very flowery, but colored clothing too bright? carriages look great.Apparently Early…
You might want to give a try to the drama The Glory staring Chen Duling and Xin Yun Lai and Blossom starring Meng Zi Yi and Li Yun Rui.

Both are set during the Ming Dynasty too. The feel is different. Less flowery.

Both these dramas were huge success and gave a new lease of life to the actors careers.
1 2
Replying to KBG • May 2, 2026
Person He Feng Tian
After watching him in 3 dramas, I found him being underrated and underappreciate actor. He deserve to be noticed…
That's also my thought. I wonder what's up with that. He really deserves to have leading roles imo.
0 1
Replying to Sady • May 2, 2026
republican and costume. There will be several different time periods.
Latest new is that there will be four eras : Modern, Republican, Song and the era of deities.
2 2
Replying to Sady • May 2, 2026
republican and costume. There will be several different time periods.
Exactly! That's why is quite an exciting venture. The current timeline will be the Republican one but the story will be spanning numerous eras : Tang Dynasty, Song Dynasty and Warring States.
4 3
Replying to ry y • May 1, 2026
republican or costume?
republican and costume. There will be several different time periods.
8 5
Replying to DramaSeen • Mar 24, 2026
Out of the 3 male lead actors that were rumored for this drama, I prefer: He Yu and Chen Zheyuan.😋
Same here. I'm happy with this pairing. If He Yu doesn't do this one, I hope Wang Chu Ran will get to work with him in something else sometime soon.
3 1
Replying to Sady • Feb 12, 2026
rumor has it, it's scheduled to release on February 28th. Per the same rumors, it will be released on Iqiyi and…
per the rumors means there is no confirmation...
1 0
Replying to Defiance98 • Feb 11, 2026
Well the whole of last year, actors had their dramas overlap in release (back to back even on different platforms).…
it seems that's what they intend to do
0 0
Replying to ry y • Feb 11, 2026
still camping over here 😞
rumor has it, it's scheduled to release on February 28th. Per the same rumors, it will be released on Iqiyi and Netflix along with Youku.
8 3
On Liu Qing • Jan 3, 2026
Person Liu Qing
He's really dashing! I hope to see him in more long dramas.
3 0
Replying to Sady • Nov 2, 2025
I read she was his sister in law. what was her actual relationship with ML's brother ? Thanks
Thanks!
0 0