Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2025
Replying to Jilly • 5 days ago
I agree with you 100%I love reading webtoon and rarely watch the Kdrama adaptation, because more than often its…
I used to watch Dragon Ball Z when I was a kid haven’t watched it in a really long time. Someone actually mentioned that to me the other day it’s so funny you mentioned it, but I did love Naruto. I watched the whole freaking thing. I think it’s like the longest Naruto I sat through. Boruto isn’t bad too. I didn’t finish it tbh, but I think I watched up to 200 episodes maybe a little under and the only reason why I went to watch it is because I like Naruto lol
0 0
Replying to Jilly • 5 days ago
I agree with you 100%I love reading webtoon and rarely watch the Kdrama adaptation, because more than often its…
Oh my God, you are gonna freaking love it!!!! Read it first, then watch the anime I’ve read it maybe 10000 times it’s literally so good. It’s crazy because it was my first action adventure fantasy read I was more into romance, and I just saw it and suddenly gave it a chance and I was obsessed 🤩 I’ve read it so many times since then . I’m telling you do not walk run ! Run ok and then after you’re finish, watch the anime. It’s literally one of my most favorite adaptations, even though I know they can’t fit everything into the anime, I Feel like what they adapted into it was perfect the pacing and the scenes so beautiful just seeing them come to life like that absolutely amazing 😻. I’m sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for season three right now and now did you mention I’m about to go reread it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • 14 days ago
Title Fool in Love
My comment nowadays is about the quantity of the episode airing each week. This episode have 20 episodes and it’s…
Very valid question because if that’s the case I’ll wait until it’s done before I watch lmao 🤣 20 weeks of torture I think tf not
4 1
Replying to Remo666 • 21 days ago
I hope there’s a backstory to why the SML likes the FL because if it’s just because she’s pretty that’s…
Idk But sometimes I like it being simple and easy then we won’t have to fall in love with the SML because he’s shallow and shameless 🤣
1 2
Replying to kwelsh • 21 days ago
could you elaborate with the two friends?? who are they and were they a couple to begin with etc??character names…
Oh sorry for the late reply I haven’t been on here in a few weeks, but I was talking about the FL best friends Cha Min Uk and Hwang Mi Ran.

Cha Min Uk and Hwang Mi Ran are dating in the show .

In the WEBTOON, there wasn’t any weird love triangle Between the three of them, even though the female lead liked her male best friend in the past she never confessed, and she got over it after she fell in love with the male lead.
But in the show, they made him like her too he kind of realized he did after she started talking to the ML … so basically he liked both friends so it was just kind of weird love triangle thing between three friends😭
1 0
Replying to cabra • 29 days ago
Put it in…. harder…. Call me Big Jane 😳
The way I had to pause and re-replay because wait a minute now🤭🤭🤭🤭
6 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
Ugh episode 18 and I’m so mad at flora she’s always has one foot out the door idk what this man needs to do so she can stop pushing him to the side he’s always the last option for her . Also every time he’s mad he calls her names I would’ve smacked him silly.
2 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
OK, I was waiting for it to finish so I can finally start it and I’m loving the first episode already❤️. Is there anyone else that just started this?
1 0
Replying to Jamelia • Sep 6, 2026
Looks like Kong and Thomas are in the next episode as a cameo.
A, saying I had to reply like wait a minute what are they doing in here?🤣🤣
2 0
On Pull Strings • Sep 4, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I have two words for this show…Absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
8 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Sep 4, 2026
She chose not to take the role, so why should they be expected to wait for her? 🤷 She set her priorities, and…
Yeap
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Sep 3, 2026
She chose not to take the role, so why should they be expected to wait for her? 🤷 She set her priorities, and…
Well, I understand why she wasn’t able to take the roll again . She was already filming another show and she just wasn’t able to do both because of scheduling .
Also of course they shouldn’t wait for her that was just me talking out about my ass.

I’m just saying they should’ve did a better job at picking a replacement even though they say she’s not a replacement, she’s a new role, but it feels like a replacement to me.😂😂😂
3 3
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Sep 2, 2026
Honestly, season one was such a banger that I can’t help but compare the two. So far, season two just isn't living up to it. It’s not terrible, but they really should have just waited for the original female lead.
This new actress just acts like a "Boss" that should be a background character there’s no chemistry, no spark, and it just makes me miss our old team.
Perhaps they would have been better off dropping the character altogether instead of replacing her.

It’s usually a hit or miss whenever a show tries to replace a main character, but they made this new lead way too bland. I’m not getting any type of emotion from her; she just feels like a robot that was dropped onto the team to fill the space.

But even putting the new female lead aside, season two is missing something. I don’t know what it is yet, but it lacks that "wow factor" to keep you coming back for more. I’m only on episode four, and it’s already becoming a chore to watch. Since there are still six episodes left, I’ll wait and see how it wraps up before giving my final review. I’m just hoping the show manages to redeem itself because this was definitely one of my top favorites so keeping my fingers cross, praying it gets better.
3 5
On The Edge of Horizon • Sep 2, 2026
I’ve been waiting for this to finish so I can finally start it. I have way too many ongoing dramas😭 mind you it’s 12 AM so I’m hoping I can at least finish two episodes before I fall asleep😭😭😭😭
3 1
Replying to SavvyChris • Aug 30, 2026
Title You Maniac
I was so nervous that this long anticipated series would go the way Knot has and disappoint the hell out of us.…
Think about it at this point anything is better than knot I tried sticking it out, for my leads but for the first time ever I had to drop a show, but it has me feeling so guilty😭😭😭 So I said, I might pick it back up after it completes. This show has me hooked first episode and I think we’re in for a wild time !🤭
5 1
Replying to Jilly • Aug 29, 2026
I agree with you 100%I love reading webtoon and rarely watch the Kdrama adaptation, because more than often its…
This is especially why I’m obsessed with C dramas it’s like they jump into the books grab the characters and cast them.
1 1
Replying to Jilly • Aug 29, 2026
I agree with you 100%I love reading webtoon and rarely watch the Kdrama adaptation, because more than often its…
Lmao 🤣 The names be killing me I haven’t seen that one.
I do have a couple breaker on my list, I heard it’s good.
For me personally at first, when I started reading them, it would have to have romance doesn’t matter if it’s BL or straight I would read it . Now it’s whatever entertains me and I became such a huge fan of action/Fantasy and I owe that to solo Leveling after I read that it’s like I jumped into a whole New World of possibilities and it definitely Broaden my genre.
0 3
Replying to mimi1122 • Aug 29, 2026
wdym???? lin yi is a great actor!!!!
My personal favorites would have to be love scenery and put your head on my shoulder I feel like they’re classics
0 0