Park Jin Cheol definitely the star of this episode he kicked that man out the back of the truck like a soccer ball 😂😂😂 then the bomb 😂 he had them shit in their pants😂😂🤣🤣 I don’t care what anyone says this is so good !
Also why wouldn’t Manager Kim get beat up and bloody ? He’s not Superman even Superman guess his ass kick sometimes it is what it is he’s human.
He’s just strong and smart as shit so he always figure out a way to win a fight that’s the point.
He’s good at what he does and I think you guys are also forgetting that he hasn’t been a spy for 15 years because he was busy taking care of his daughter.
He retired he hasn’t trained in years. So he’s definitely gonna be rough around the edges all three of them are . It’s like you guys are expecting him to be perfect idk why tho Y’all expecting him to to beat people up and not get hit ? 😂😂😂
helpp i really wanna watch a swl drama, should i watch this or shine on me??
Honestly, they’re two different types of dramas, with different topics and backgrounds. Although they’re romantic dramas, I’d say “Love for You” has a heavier storyline that goes back to young childhood. It starts from nothing and progresses to something significant. On the other hand, “Shine on Me” is more light-hearted and fluffy. It began in the last bit of college days of the FL . Both had some family problems, but nothing too serious, to be honest. They also came from wealthy families, so they didn’t face financial struggles. So, it depends on your personal preference and what kind of drama you’re in the mood for.
This was going great but now that i'm at ep 14, i'm losing interest. Pls tell me if it gets better 😭 like kudos…
No, this is so true and a lot of people in comments are saying oh y’all just watching because you’re waiting on intimate scenes just don’t watch it then OK and ??? is this my TV or yours 😂😂 Isn’t this the exact reason why we’re watching ? They just don’t wanna admit it. We just didn’t expect it would be so depressing for so long😭. Get to the good part already It’s been 24 episodes. They’ve only had a few happy episodes here and there but damn It’s been a decade of sadness 😭 i’m over it ugh we need some good news.
It’s only 8 more episodes to go and and I refuse to accept what they did in dazzling here… we need at least five episodes of them in a relationship or am a be pissed af
Sidenote, even though everyone’s talking about this episode,😂 but am I’m the only one that likes the theme song ? usually I would skip theme songs but this it’s so good it hypes me up every time I hear it 😂😂
Turn your brain off, haha. If you are fond of romance just stay for the kiss fest and a hot male lead who can…
I’ve never been this confused in my life, but definitely taking your advice about turning my brain off and I did skip a lot of of it too, but even if I didn’t, I still wouldn’t have figured out wtf was going on 😭😭😭😭 Definitely stay for the kisses and the hugs
🤣 I love this new episode this has me cracking tf up 🤣🤣🤣🤣it’s not even what he’s doing in the bathroom but it’s Phatsa Listening at the door😭😭😭 second hand embarrassment .
She hasn’t really gotten over her recent breakup with Ga-Eul before starting a new relationship with her divorced…
I’m not gonna lie they should’ve Dropped the ex out to the whole show after they had that heart-to-heart conversation few episodes ago when she had went to his concert .
I thought that was her letting go of him and the past remember, he ghosted her for eight months. I thought that was her time to grieve, but I guess not
I don’t even see the need of her texting him saying she wants to break up 🤣 They need to bring back those bad ass FL that don’t take the bullshit or at least give her a bestie that would whoop his ass 😤
But not talking to your boyfriend or your girlfriend for eight months you don’t even need to have a conversation about breaking up the silence already did the job 🤣 your dead to me It just goes to show that he thought that she would always be around waiting for him no matter what he did . The only insecurities, I would have in a relationship like that is anger🤣🤣🤣 I would not feel better until I beat your ass honestly.
Shitty move from the FML lol. Don't get me wrong. Her actions were totally understandable if you look at it in…
I definitely understand you and this is exactly why I feel like she got in a new relationship too fast. She never let go of her old hurt from her past relationship never gave herself time to heal. So now she came into this relationship playing mind games because I’m still baffled at the whole car thing and her hiding behind the bushes like crazy she should’ve just straight out, asked him about it lmao 🤣
Her friends was saying that she was so hung up on him (her ex) since college and he ignored her feelings then they got into a relationship after college but he did her so bad ghosted her for damn eight months and then came around acting as if everything was good.
He definitely was thinking she loves him so bad she would sit and wait like a good girl. This is exactly what happens when you give a man too much power over you. A relationship should be equal and that’s the thing it never was it was him just liking her and her loving him.
And I feel like because she’s not used to an healthy, communicative, relationship everything just triggers, her insecurities. Because who will get that upset about a picture from a ex because they were smiling to the point she was literally crying.
Not done with the new ep yet, but I like the Fl just a little less right now. Why is she so anxious? To the point…
Yes, her anxiousness is driving me nuts and everything is bothering her. she’s upset about almost everything girl get it together .
I don’t even get the whole car thing. Why would she hide and then play mine games when she literally saw just to fish for answers smh 🤦🏽♀️
And then the whole her being upset because she saw an old picture from his wedding with him smiling girl was he supposed to look upset, cry, or something ??? Lmao he’s not a robot that’s his past if we should get upset about all of our exes past relationship we would all be single forever.
I’m not saying that she can’t have insecurities, but if she wants her relationship to work, she have to look beyond that. it’s not as if she doesn’t have her ex-boyfriend hanging around her too .
well this is actually the first time I encounter a character in an omegaverse that doesn't know anything about…
Could also be a thing that’s native to where they’re from maybe or it’s one of those open secrets that’s known but not known at the same time . Well that’s what I had thought when he said he didn’t know lol 😂 just gotta ignore logics lol and just enjoy the show
In case you're looking for more chemistry, search for videos of their offline promotion when you have time (I…
Let’s be honest Meng Zi Yi could have mind blowing chemistry with a damn wall she’s just that good at what she does 😂😂. She makes all her leading men look like a bag accessory and we love it
They already started this one episode thing already like are you serious? At least wait till we get to episode 18 or 20 like damn we’re just on episode 14 the show just started 😭😭😭
So I just finished it and it’s not a bad Series Actually, enjoy it especially episode 10-11 the climax Story 7.5 out a 10 It’s not terrible. It’s not unwatchable they had me smiling and laughing a few times But if I should rate it as the storyline adaptation it’s gonna be 3 out a 10 The only thing that was the same as the book is the fact that she got Pregnant by one night stand, the fact that the male lead has a Niece and the fact that the female lead mom was a terrible parent that’s it. Also, I don’t know why they made the two friends ended up back with each other after doing that terrible love triangle, even though those two were dating she really took him back and kind of gave desperate to me
I don’t care what anyone says this is so good !
Also why wouldn’t Manager Kim get beat up and bloody ?
He’s not Superman even Superman guess his ass kick sometimes it is what it is he’s human.
He’s just strong and smart as shit so he always figure out a way to win a fight that’s the point.
He’s good at what he does and I think you guys are also forgetting that he hasn’t been a spy for 15 years because he was busy taking care of his daughter.
He retired he hasn’t trained in years. So he’s definitely gonna be rough around the edges all three of them are . It’s like you guys are expecting him to be perfect idk why tho Y’all expecting him to to beat people up and not get hit ? 😂😂😂
Isn’t this the exact reason why we’re watching ? They just don’t wanna admit it.
We just didn’t expect it would be so depressing for so long😭.
Get to the good part already It’s been 24 episodes.
They’ve only had a few happy episodes here and there but damn It’s been a decade of sadness 😭 i’m over it ugh we need some good news.
It’s only 8 more episodes to go and and I refuse to accept what they did in dazzling here…
we need at least five episodes of them in a relationship or am a be pissed af
Where did this dragon come from like this is so random 😂😂😂
This reminds me of hunters and guides manwha
I was just there waiting for the romance to start and still can’t be found 😭
I thought that was her letting go of him and the past remember, he ghosted her for eight months. I thought that was her time to grieve, but I guess not
I don’t even see the need of her texting him saying she wants to break up 🤣
They need to bring back those bad ass FL that don’t take the bullshit or at least give her a bestie that would whoop his ass 😤
But not talking to your boyfriend or your girlfriend for eight months you don’t even need to have a conversation about breaking up the silence already did the job 🤣 your dead to me
It just goes to show that he thought that she would always be around waiting for him no matter what he did . The only insecurities, I would have in a relationship like that is anger🤣🤣🤣 I would not feel better until I beat your ass honestly.
She never let go of her old hurt from her past relationship never gave herself time to heal. So now she came into this relationship playing mind games because I’m still baffled at the whole car thing and her hiding behind the bushes like crazy she should’ve just straight out, asked him about it lmao 🤣
Her friends was saying that she was so hung up on him (her ex) since college and he ignored her feelings then they got into a relationship after college but he did her so bad ghosted her for damn eight months and then came around acting as if everything was good.
He definitely was thinking she loves him so bad she would sit and wait like a good girl.
This is exactly what happens when you give a man too much power over you.
A relationship should be equal and that’s the thing it never was it was him just liking her and her loving him.
And I feel like because she’s not used to an healthy, communicative, relationship everything just triggers, her insecurities. Because who will get that upset about a picture from a ex because they were smiling to the point she was literally crying.
I don’t even get the whole car thing. Why would she hide and then play mine games when she literally saw just to fish for answers smh 🤦🏽♀️
And then the whole her being upset because she saw an old picture from his wedding with him smiling girl was he supposed to look upset, cry, or something ??? Lmao he’s not a robot that’s his past if we should get upset about all of our exes past relationship we would all be single forever.
I’m not saying that she can’t have insecurities, but if she wants her relationship to work, she have to look beyond that. it’s not as if she doesn’t have her ex-boyfriend hanging around her too .
Story 7.5 out a 10 It’s not terrible. It’s not unwatchable they had me smiling and laughing a few times But if I should rate it as the storyline adaptation it’s gonna be 3 out a 10 The only thing that was the same as the book is the fact that she got Pregnant by one night stand, the fact that the male lead has a Niece and the fact that the female lead mom was a terrible parent that’s it.
Also, I don’t know why they made the two friends ended up back with each other after doing that terrible love triangle, even though those two were dating she really took him back and kind of gave desperate to me