Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2025
Even though I’m way behind everyone else, because I just got to episode 7 but I just can’t hold in my anger ugh💢😠😤
Honestly i’ve been peeped that Qi Haoyu was a faker he was laying on his nice guy boy next door act too thick.

Smh they should put both him and Yuhao (Feng‘s trashy ex ) in a shitty dumpster. I’ve never been more happy to be right he gave me cringey every time he came on the screen smh 🙄 Han Lu run ! Tell that bitch to kick rocks ASAP

Next contender please 🫩

Side note…
It’s basically the same thing Feng went go through it just shows that the entertainment industry itself is a vicious cycle that breeds the exact same type of toxic parasites over and over again.
It proves that no matter who you are a top-tier superstar like Feng or an influential producer like Han Lu the industry (people) use the same cheap tricks just to get what they want out of you.
4 1
Replying to Shan687 • Jul 25, 2026
Honestly ! and for me, it’s the fact that he jumped in and out of both relationships lmao 🤣 he didn’t even…
As long as he ain’t crazy to me, I don’t care do that shit to everybody else. That’s definitely a turn on😂🤣🥵
0 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jul 25, 2026
I'm always right no matter what
Lmao 🤣 wait a minute now I think I might be hallucinating somebody quick slap me 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
0 0
Replying to Shan687 • Jul 25, 2026
Honestly ! and for me, it’s the fact that he jumped in and out of both relationships lmao 🤣 he didn’t even…
Am saying ugh some ppl are just born blessed.
We all love us some handsome bad boys especially when they’re only loyal and gentle to us 😩 and rich on top of it !!! Now that’s a S class man .
Little Jane I think I speak for the entire fandom when I say this, but honesty since you don’t want him I’ll take him send him here we’ll all take him 😫😮‍💨
0 3
Replying to Basma1234 • Jul 25, 2026
His ex and his new boyfriend Dan are both toxic, I think he attract toxic people at this point
Honestly ! and for me, it’s the fact that he jumped in and out of both relationships lmao 🤣 he didn’t even like Dan He just wanted to prove a point to big Jane 😵‍💫 So he’s just as toxic as his man
5 5
Replying to BLohime • Jul 25, 2026
At some point i want to kick their butts, lol but i love them they are doing a great job. Btw are we getting a…
No lol 😂 we’re at episode 5 I would think they would’ve popped up by now so doubt it
1 1
Replying to Jemima Zain • Jul 25, 2026
LJ is really something ain't he? BJ almost forced himself on him and then gave him an opportunity to leave, and…
He’s color blind lol 😂 he’s exactly where he wants to be 🤣
9 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 23, 2026
She killed her husband so ruthlessly not that he didn’t deserve that shit but damn in a matter of one day, he He killed their baby and she poisoned his ass and it’s crazy he knew, but he had just given up on everything and the guilt for killing their kid 😵‍💫
1 2
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
Another random unwanted character introduction in that cafe and I am personally gonna go to thailand to slap that…
No sanguea is just a regular omega more likely… but it’s Phat’s medical report because if you think about it how would he have ever been able to overpower Nakhun’s brother when he was telling him to be nice to his mother. Even the brother was astonished lol 😂 he was gonna lose it that’s why he put his hand up and backed off . All of what’s happened so far has hinted it to be honest them feeling each others emotions and pain.
1 0
Replying to Catw9lives • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
but there are a bunch of idiots watching this show that are complaining about not understanding the ABO world…
I don’t know what you want or what others want but I need the plot to start plotting lol 😂 I’m getting bored
7 1
Replying to Strange Little Heart • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
I hate how this show feels the need to spoonfeed everything to the audience like we're all a bunch of idiots.…
I was just coming here to say the same thing. I feel like the story is not going anywhere It’s just full of explanation that we didn’t ask for .

I thought we would’ve actually gotten somewhere with the plot by now since it’s just a 12 episode series but so far they’ve just been telling us useless stuff we already know from reading WEBTOON and BOOKS idk why they’ve been over explaining.

Everything that they’ve been showing us so far in the last four episodes is unbelievable useless and honestly they could’ve just explain that shit in episode one and move tf on .

They got one more episode to get this show on the road or I’m dropping .
I don’t want to because I was really excited for this show 😭
5 0
On Knot • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
Lmao I just started this new episode, but him coming out to the bathroom sweating lmao 🤣😂😂 after he did some hard work 😭😭🤣🤣 got me cracking tf up then phatsa acting all innocent asking why were you calling my name 😭you know damn well why he was calling you
12 0
On My Husband Is a Mafia Boss • Jul 18, 2026
His ex-girlfriend called him and told him she loves him and miss him and he said it back ???? dump him right where you got him girl. I know you’re stupid, but you can’t be that stupid.
8 0
Replying to Shan687 • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
No, this is so true and a lot of people in comments are saying oh y’all just watching because you’re waiting…
Yes, love between the lines was amazing. I actually watched it twice.
1 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Jul 18, 2026
Tay is so naturally funny. I get the feeling that a few of his lines were ad-libs, and they were so good the director…
No for real 🤣🤣🤣 he said “am a tiger that lost his claws Now I’m a kitten meow meow”
I almost kicked over 😭😭😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to Lulu • Jul 18, 2026
OH MY GODDD THE CREAMY NIPPLESSSSS 😭😭😭😭😭😭
They are too over the top🙈🙈🙈 but i love it
0 0