Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2025
Replying to 12308721 • May 26, 2025
If Lady Yu Lou's forehead mark kills people,then, let it be Liu Yan 😂
See, I am with Liu Yan on this one you gotta eliminate your enemies don’t spare nobody ! because how the heck did lady death pass recovered and bounce back in 3.5 seconds 😭😭😭😭 sis back and ready for revenge
2 0
Replying to justjacky • May 26, 2025
Ikr, Empress Fate my ass. She carries the Death Pass to the Underworld 😂
Omg yeah let’s change her name to that sound cooler lady death pass 😭😭
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
This girl so awful ain’t nobody safe she used her dead husband , her bother shit even her ex fiancé that passed away nobody no one’s safe from this girl. The whole made up thing about that fake forehead mark should be changed to the mark of certain death 😭 anyone that’s involved with this girl literally end up dead ☠️ she’s a user literally use anyone. I’m still cracking up About her monologue about having whatever Qiao Man have
18 9
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
The way Lady Yu Lou walked in like she was the queen and Zhong Lin her king 😂😂😂😂😂 baby girl did you think your untouchable? Only one king and queen round here boo and the queen is sure as hell not you 😇 .
6 2
Replying to Jiejie • May 26, 2025
and unnecessary
You could say that again that shit came out of nowhere 😂😂
4 1
Replying to Nysryn • May 26, 2025
There was a second, I hoped he ended her. I will not lie. I wished he actually did it. But it isn't in line with…
You could say that again 😂😂
1 0
Replying to Alexasopretty • May 26, 2025
He loves her wayyy too much. Lol It pains him to see any guy glancing at her that way.
And honesty he might as well lock her in a towel. If this is how he’s gonna be, but no lie I am proud of him for apologizing and admitted you know that he was wrong to take out his anger on her such a big step for him.
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 25, 2025
And honesty hubby was wrong… You should’ve never gotten mad at your wife because in all honesty your cousin having feelings for her is his own problem is he gonna get mad at her every time some guy likes her
8 9
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 25, 2025
Listen, I need to watch this episode in peace and stop coming on here to comment every single thing I see but oh my God the way he grabbed that girl’s neck give daddy vibes 😂😂😂😂
8 4
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 25, 2025
Lmao 🤣 we knew Wei Shao isn’t the most rational man when it comes to his wife 😂😂 but honestly I wasn’t expecting him to burn the place down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. But it all honestly his cousin should’ve been burned that damn painting it’s very disrespectful to Qiao Man . I know he loves his cousin too much to act on his feelings but drawing her in an inappropriate way is not being respectful to her or her husband. But good just hubby !
9 5
Replying to abihi • May 25, 2025
in ep 16, when euhang (sorry idk how to spell it) removed her huadian, why was the guy with her so shocked. are…
Everything about that lady is fake I doubt she would even know real if it slapped her in the face.
1 2
On Close to You • May 24, 2025
Title Close to You
It was going good until the last 2-3 episodes wtf was that ? How did I get to the future then into the past then to the middle? I don’t even understand what I watched after those last 2 to 3 episodes they should’ve just ended after he left .
10 0
Replying to Little_Dinosaur • May 24, 2025
He's going to kill him
Yeah I know, is sad though because at the end of the day, that’s his little brother but then again he killed his dad so can’t even expect sympathy . Sir eliminating all his enemies before they turn around and kill him he don’t want no future threats kept alive.
0 1
Replying to cdramasfan • May 24, 2025
He ordered to bury alive the little brother and all those close to her.
I know that’s exactly what he meant but it’s like who says that to a kid though 😭 that was just being petty tho he done whack that lady over her head killed her talking about I’m gonna take you to see her.😂😂😂😂😂 next level savage.
0 0