Editorials
On The Wedding Contract • Jul 10, 2025
Title The Wedding Contract
I’m almost done. I only have like 3-4 episodes left to watch not gonna lie. I did skip a few of the boring parts but it’s actually not that bad. It’s really good. The leads do have chemistry. Yes it’s repetitive but stories like these are always like that right .
0 0
On The Wedding Contract • Jul 9, 2025
Title The Wedding Contract
I’m on episode 10 and I just honestly think this girl plain stupid why do you keep going back to the damn house she almost died 4 times there 😂😂😂😂 she’s just so stubborn omg
0 1
On The Wedding Contract • Jul 9, 2025
Title The Wedding Contract
If she forgives her brother I’ll slap tf out of her
0 0
On City of Stars • Jun 27, 2025
Title City of Stars
What I love about this show is that it’s real this is how we act when we’re in a new relationship all in love fu*king down the place 😂😂😂😂 can’t get enough of each other
1 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jun 24, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Just finished and can I say Arc and Arm my fav ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Ok so I’m done I finally finished it and man I cried like a baby such a great drama I’ve never seen a drama where all the characters are like a big happy family I’m hoping to see all the cast again ❤️
7 0
Replying to as?123 • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
honestly even though I haven’t finshed it yet I just wanna say Goodbye guys may we meet in another masterpiece…
Awwwww this drama brought so many of us together ❤️
1 0
Replying to Yining • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Really.. when he said he wanted her to give him a child I actually burst out laughing
Really I had to replay when he said it asap 🥵
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Omg I new things was going too well
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I had to pause the dirty talk in episode 32 😳🤒
1 2
Replying to LucianYaz • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I was even more disgusted with her when started badmouthing her dead husband, after all he did for her 😤 (Wei…
She’s a man eater a banshee
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
We need 60 episodes it’s too good to be done soon 😭
3 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 27, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It’s the audacity of them to only drop one episode today 😭 but did y’all see our girl commanding her troops ☺️ this why I love strong female leads
10 3
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Everything in one epsiode... ❤️🔥😭
I hope they stop being mad at each other like damn …war going on it is not the time to argue 😩
1 1
Replying to NeverEnough • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
She was trying to walk in all innocent. Gosh! She played the villain so well that the whole world hates her. 😂🤣
She thought she was Invincible because all of the men she used and stepped on to get where she’s at but baby girl sure did get a reality check
1 0
Replying to PickUpJungkookAndRun • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
lowkey, her sis gonna piss me off next ep I already know
I feel it too smh I think she might be mad about not being invited to the hunt
2 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Everything in one epsiode... ❤️🔥😭
For 10 seconds 😂😂😂 it came crashing down they didn’t even get to finish 😩
3 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Omg 😳 29 wow 🤯 what wow just wow
4 5
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Lmao 😂 Wei Shao complaining about everything and throwing Shade talking about it’s because you’re not married that’s why you this and that’s why you that 😂😂😂😂 we get it you love you some wifey ! Now stop showing off just ribbing it in on us single folks ! Geee
9 0
Replying to justjacky • May 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
They could have spared us from the ZOOM IN shot 😭
😭😭😭😭
0 0
