Editorials
Replying to Soocrafty • Oct 14, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
If you like the ml, you can watch Blossom after this. Very good but different
Yes he’s amazing in that and let’s not forget the female lead they both did terrific and they definitely had chemistry, I believe that was his first lead role. Usually, you’ll see him in supporting roles. I fell in love with him when I watched love like the galaxy. I’ve been waiting for him to get some more leading roles. Definitely hoping to see more from him in the future I’ve literally watched blossom at least five times it’s a great watch. He slayed that role
5 4
Replying to Bfly • Oct 14, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
Episode 12 - what the heck… you just kissed your ancestor 😱
I don’t think that’s her actual ancestor. I think they call him that because he’s from ancient times.
0 0
On Yummy Yummy Yummy • Oct 13, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
I’m definitely enjoying this. I didn’t expect it But it’s really good
11 0
Replying to Absurdityhigh • Sep 29, 2025
Title My Stubborn
In upcoming days when ratings will drop and people will say it was straight out of porn they don't understand…
I swear you said everything I was thinking because what’s the point of watching BL this is what we’re all here for especially when the chemistry is explosive
3 0
On My Stubborn • Sep 29, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Have y’all seen these special episodes it’s better than the whole series !!!!! Where did this insane chemistry come from All of a sudden not saying they didn’t have before but Jun was annoying he was given I’m being forced what happened to that 😂😂😂😂😂 Sorn was carrying the damn relationship but they changed in like 2.5 seconds they did a whole 360. i’m enjoying it. How many special episodes are we gonna get because I’m here for it!!!
8 0
On My Sassy Princess • Sep 21, 2025
Title My Sassy Princess
Awwwww poor piggy didn’t deserve to die 😭
0 0
On King the Land • Sep 21, 2025
Title King the Land
This is literally one of my first K dramas. It’s my comfort drama. I failed to understand. Why are y’all giving it such poor rating we’ve definitely seen worse than this. How can y’all hate on this? It’s literally cutie and the male lead is so fine Talk about thirst trap not every drama needs to be overdramatic guys. We can have simple cute romance without all that stuff like Backstabbing, betrayal, and all that behind it sometimes just a simple Romanticdrama is enough. Enjoy it stop hating
13 1
Replying to JJsomewhere • Sep 20, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Ep 9 was really stupid, and the antagonist acting absolutely dreadful. At least there's only one episode left…
I can’t wait for it to be over. Let’s never talk about the show again we’ll pretend it doesn’t exist.
2 0
Replying to yeezies • Sep 20, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Is this worth it if I only care about Per and Kan??
It’s the only reason why I haven’t dropped this yet So you’re not the only one
7 1
Replying to VALAK • Sep 20, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
I swear, the reason I've watched this entire series till now is only cause of Lee Long..... Or else I don't doubt…
He’s the reason why I started watching it too, but he doesn’t have any chemistry his lead I thought they did at first but they are literally giving I don’t want to be here the second couple is way better. It is utterly boring tbh I don’t wanna Drop it since I already came this farI just wanna take it off my list . I’m on episode 9 and it just looks awkward ! sex between them is boring and don’t get me started on the annoying piano music 😭😭 The show started out so good but then they dragged the whole thing down from I don’t want you my brother said to stay away from you to but I liked you and I won’t give up then lets be together then it became awkward and weird with the I tried to rape you when I was drunk situation but I didn’t mean to back to I’m hurt and hate you i’ve been loving in love with you for years honestly 8 episodes of that back and forth shit then awkward sex in a tent 😭
2 1
On Brocade Odyssey • Sep 20, 2025
Title Brocade Odyssey
The ML is absolutely hilarious
4 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Sep 19, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Yang yang in black gotta be my favorite part so far
4 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Sep 19, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
I’m enjoying this it’s definitely new territory but nevertheless amazing
0 0
On Summit of Our Youth • Sep 16, 2025
Title Summit of Our Youth
I personally enjoyed it despite all the comments about it being bad it’s not a cliffhanger. It’s the type of ending where you interpret your own conclusion I personally think them holding hands means he remembers too and it wasn’t a dream sort of or it means new beginning for the both of them definitely a 8/10 type a show it’s a cute and light type of show definitely recommended
14 2
On Legend of Yun Xi • Sep 15, 2025
Title Legend of Yun Xi
Smh I don’t like the ML he only treats the FL nice or with love when she’s sick or he’s jealous and when he wants to use her smh he treats Baili Mingxiang aka miss beauty blood who’s obsessed with him better smh . From the moment she came to the mansion it’s like she has him on a leash smh he even took the blame after the crazy girl selfishly killed the poison master aka FL dad because she don’t want the ML to know that there is another way to heal him because she wants to use FL blood to heal him without him knowing because he loves her and he would rather die than do that . Then he just went right ahead and wrote a divorce letter without even consulting FL smh alway doing wtf he wants then they had the nerve to come ask the fl for help smh .
2 0
Replying to ucf2T • Sep 15, 2025
Title Legend of Yun Xi
was it just me or the ML hardly looks at FL always looking straight forward (like he blind) example end of ep…
Lmao I just looked at another show and somebody commented that the cast from that show reunited in this show so I’m like OK let me go see what people say about it and then I saw your comment and bust out laughing. I didn’t even watch the show yet. 😂😂😭
4 0
On Legend of the Female General • Sep 13, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I just finished washing it such a great drama
2 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 12, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Timestamp 3:15 AM in the morning and I just finished it. I love them together they’re so cute together man I can’t wait to see more dramas from these two 2025 Chinese dramas are taking over.
14 0
Orchid • Sep 11, 2025
Game Guess the modern Chinese Romance by the SUPPORTING CHARACTER!
Wow, I really don’t have a life. I be watching everything. I watched all the shows with these characters.
2 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Sep 11, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Yup
I love time travel stories
0 0
