Celebrity
Replying to kardasx • Apr 10, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
How is "tragic" defined? Do characters need to die? Is "almost died", but cured later also ok?
I guess every one has their own definition, mine is a scene that is memorable and made me cry sad tears anything between missed chances, the sound of a piano to a montage, seeing a person who fought so hard to get sober go back to using drugs, death, illness... one of the scenes that made me cry the most had nothing to do with death.
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Apr 10, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I haven't seen again 18 to be exact I have seen 59% of this list and am not sure, I personally didn't cry to lovexwith…
oh and would you mind marking your comment as a spoiler
0 2
Replying to Shiro • Apr 10, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry Spoiler
I haven't seen again 18 to be exact I have seen 59% of this list and am not sure, I personally didn't cry to lovexwith…
I couldn't agree with you more about do do la la sol...
0 3
Replying to SU EUN • Apr 10, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
tbh the most tragic one here is the smile has left your eyes, although I have not seen every drama on this list,…
thanks to you I made a new list for tragic dramas https://kisskh.at/list/3rWomdz4 ;)
0 2
Replying to SU EUN • Apr 10, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
tbh the most tragic one here is the smile has left your eyes, although I have not seen every drama on this list,…
I agree about the smile has left your ayes but I think hymn of death beat it.
0 5
Replying to SU EUN • Apr 10, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
LMAO! What's so tragic about love with flaws and 18 again. they are completely unrelated to this article.
I haven't seen again 18 to be exact I have seen 59% of this list and am not sure, I personally didn't cry to lovexwith flaws so I don't know, but I guess they had a scene that made some one cry. This is not a list of tragic dramas but dramas with scenes that made you cry... The drama that made me cry the most was do do la la sol. Its not really what if call a tragic drama but oh how I cried...
0 5
Replying to barbiedreams • Apr 9, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
yall are scaring me i wanted to watch scarlet heart now I am terrified.
I just watched it, its definitely worth seeing even with tragic scenes
2 0
Replying to 9001959 • Apr 8, 2021
Review You Are So Sweet
I have watched it too n literally wasted my time..
Ha ha yes that is one way of putting it
1 0
Replying to MaryC • Apr 7, 2021
List Another day, Another OPPA
ahaha thanks, needs an update tho, every drama the list just grows
I get that ;)
0 0
MaryC • Apr 6, 2021
List Another day, Another OPPA
These are some lovely Oppas ;)
1 2
Replying to Anushka • Mar 31, 2021
Review The Light in Your Eyes
Well I was considering by the his previous work before this show which was The bride of Habeak tbh he didn't do…
That explains it, it's not his best work, he is however great in Waightlifting fairy kim book joo, who are you School 2015 Start up and in a support role in cheese in a trap. :)
0 0
Anushka • Mar 31, 2021
Review The Light in Your Eyes
I totally agree (but then Nam Joo Hyuk is one of my favorites, he gets such good roles)
1 2
Replying to Tae Ho • Mar 30, 2021
List C-dramas where the male lead grasps the notion of consent
can you please check and correct all the spelling mistakes in the title and description?
Thank you so much for telling me. Please tell me if I missed something. I have been spelling consent wrong to many times, hopefully Il learn now but having dyslexia and mostly using Swedish day to day. Things are bound to get mixed up so I really appreciate this.
6 1
Terrica18 • Mar 25, 2021
Review Nice to Meet You
Don't know if I'll watch it but it's good to have fillers sometimes thank you
0 0
TheMaskedWarrior • Mar 21, 2021
Review Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)
Thank you for saving my time :)
1 1
On Birthcare Center • Mar 21, 2021
Title Birthcare Center
The first episode was the best episode, the rest was still good. I kind of felt like startong a hashtag #teamformula
2 0
Replying to Bye • Mar 21, 2021
Title Birthcare Center
I’m binging itMight be a 10/10I’m surprised this one went under the radar
I considerd that but gave it a 9,5 ;)
1 0
Replying to wtanya • Mar 21, 2021
Title Birthcare Center
I loved this! I was watching it as it was airing and was so sad when I realized there were only 8 episodes. Hopefully…
Im all for it, or just a second season att the center with the director and mother in law collabrating ;)
2 0
Replying to Tae Ho • Mar 19, 2021
List K-Actor and Rom/com Who Fits Perfectly like Cake and Coffee
Yup :)
As long as the other lead is around the same age why not
1 1
Replying to Tae Ho • Mar 19, 2021
List K-Actor and Rom/com Who Fits Perfectly like Cake and Coffee
Yup :)
Good that you can add all you want...
1 3

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2