Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Mokona • Mar 15, 2021
What a great artical, I just loved your list of happy endings!

I guess the happyest ending of all would be: all is is resolved, the villans repent and turn good, the toxic couple options parted ways and found happiness, the couple who was good for each other but was apposed by the family got approvel so much so that they now work together... the illness was cured and one year later life goes on and eaverybody feels att ease... oh and the ghosts move on to get reincarnated and meet again. Oh and all coruption was exposed, equality won and they even managed to save the enviorment so the world became a better place for all...

I prefer one where people are not trapped in bad relationships, and mostly happy but can appreciate tragic endings as well.
0 0
Hazel • Mar 13, 2021
Review A Piece of Your Mind Spoiler
I loved the musik, scenery and well the cast! Jung Hae In is one of my favorites so I'm bias to eaverthing he is in... but I did feel a tad of anti climax att the end. All this pain and suffering over such a small err in judgment that lead to a horrible accident but still it was an accident.
0 0
Replying to gunsy • Mar 13, 2021
Really enjoyed this :) but I will say the lack of evidence and common sense hurt me here and there
I felt like screaming what happened to innocent till proven guilty... but that's not the first time that's happened in a drama.
3 2
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
First season delt with survivors guilt, Cinderellasyndrom, pour girl gets bullied by rich family, sweet romance, missguided sacrefising yourself to protect some one you love... second season delt with the dangers with trustinh algorithms and selfdoubt... so really regardles of who she ended upp with this was a dissapointment
7 1
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
First season was good the other one went in an annoying direction. If you liked season 1 most chanses are you will not like season 2.
6 3
Replying to Debkdrama • Mar 4, 2021
Review Bel Ami
Lol... I think I might just have to become your friend after reading this review. ??
My thought exactly I also feel like watching this drama knowing it's probably not really good.
0 0