Celebrity
Replying to oppa_ • 11 days ago
Review Road Home
English subtitles might be wrong, but in the first scene the guy tells her he would recognize her even if she…
indeed (sorry I missed this comment)
0 0
Replying to smoky_topaz • 11 days ago
Review Road Home
Your review is on point. I only made it to ep 13 before I dropped it. They were cute but the story got too dragging…
Thank you, I felt so bad for that kid.
0 0
Replying to Sanni • 13 days ago
Review Our Sticky Love
" but the guy still looked like Jung Hae In..." This! I get she was disappointed with him presumably being…
❤️
1 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Aug 23, 2026
Review A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
The stage play part is just how I felt. Many people love this drama. If you loved Litchi Island, you will probably…
I didnt watch that, and I got midway in to episode 2 and was board
1 0
virgievirgie • Aug 23, 2026
Review A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Started it but I feel like I am not the stage play type... So Im actually thinking about dropping
1 2
Replying to Yellen • Aug 6, 2026
Review My Royal Nemesis
I wanted to thank you, Shiro, for fixing my two year K drama slump! A few days ago, I was lurking around this…
Oh thank you so much, glad I could help 🥰
1 0
Replying to UnseenNarawin • Jul 30, 2026
Review Cherry Blossoms after Winter
i started this and 3 episodes in, I'm having a hard time believing that they lived under the same roof for a decade…
4 years on and I honestly do not remember... but sounds fair
1 0
virgievirgie • May 29, 2026
Review We Are All Trying Here
The lack of hot oppas was one of my selling poonts when I menioned it to my sister... this was deffenetly not a drama about the romance it was more about emotions anf relationships...
1 0
Replying to Shiro • May 25, 2026
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Sorry I missed this, what are your thoughts on We are all trying here?
Im half way in and so far it has a lot of powerful scenes and lines
0 0
Replying to Random Series • May 24, 2026
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Another Miss Oh..unfortunately, I didn't like 80% of the comedy and found it very cringe. Th sister scenes when…
Sorry I missed this, what are your thoughts on We are all trying here?
0 2
Replying to shen quin • May 24, 2026
Article Writers of Dramaland: Park Hae Young
Watch we are all trying here its a masterpiece too
Just finished episode 6, and yea it is (so far)
1 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Apr 5, 2026
Review The Practical Guide to Love
I just finished it and feel the same as you did. At least it was a stress free watch, lol.
Ha ha, yep I guess its the kind that makes one appreciate the stress...
0 0
Replying to ManUtiavN • Mar 30, 2026
Review Dear Orange
It took me a while to get where the story was heading, as it follows an ordinary person in her boring life, if…
good to know, thanks
0 0
ManUtiavN • Mar 29, 2026
Review Dear Orange
Hmmm... looks interesting, but what kept it from earni g a higher score?
0 2
Replying to virgievirgie • Mar 23, 2026
Review To the Moon and Back Spoiler
Aww... I love this drama. It's my favorite non-Thai BL. Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. It's a happy drama…
What made you love it nay just be what upset me.
1 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Mar 21, 2026
Review Then You Try Making It!
Isn't that amazing? Such different roles!
Yep!
0 0
virgievirgie • Mar 21, 2026
Review Then You Try Making It!
I honestly did not recognise Takeuchi from 10dance, the thought that it was the same guy did not cross my mind until I read your review.
0 2
Replying to virgievirgie • Jan 24, 2026
Review Can This Love Be Translated?
Yay! You like it too! I also love FL. She's really good in this drama and is the shining star. It's hard to beat…
But she did it!👏
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Jan 19, 2026
Title Big Issue Spoiler
I was just wondering how this ended up on my ptwK list, I ma ssuming you posted about it on feeds.... anyway Im…
The ex wife was awful, just awful, I had a hard time getting in to it but the last 5 episodes or so truly exploded and were worth the build up
0 0
Replying to Kate • Jan 18, 2026
Review Romantics Anonymous
And some slightly over simplified mental issues. < that's a really nice way to put how unprofessional the whole…
I am a very nice person don't you know that by now ☺️🤣
1 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2