Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Kate • Jan 18, 2026
Review Our Youth
I truly appreciate how they made it clear in the show that Jin's family situation is also pathological and unhealthy.…
👍 Tbh I may have to rewatch it since Im having trouble remmbering the details
1 0
Kate • Jan 18, 2026
Review Our Youth
I also gave it 8,5, its a good stort that needed to be told
1 2
Replying to Shiro • Jan 15, 2026
Title Big Issue
I was just wondering how this ended up on my ptwK list, I ma ssuming you posted about it on feeds.... anyway Im…
I will
1 1
Replying to Shiro • Jan 15, 2026
Title Big Issue
I was just wondering how this ended up on my ptwK list, I ma ssuming you posted about it on feeds.... anyway Im…
So far Im undecided
1 3
Replying to penel • Jan 14, 2026
Title Big Issue
An enjoyable watch, for a seven years old drama, with an interesting look into the paparazzi world. Fast-paced…
I was just wondering how this ended up on my ptwK list, I ma ssuming you posted about it on feeds.... anyway Im going in ha ha
1 5
Replying to Kate • Jan 14, 2026
Review 10Dance Spoiler
Not gonna lie, I think watching it with other people definitely adds to the entertainment of it. I watched it…
Im sure that helps, moods also help... having several people gushing over gazes, muscles and mooves has its charm
1 0
Replying to Kate • Jan 11, 2026
Review Shine on Me
the way the opened last episode with random pretty shots of PV panels I just started laughing 🤣
It was also a vrry clear political statment of looking beyond the west
1 0
Kate • Jan 11, 2026
Review Shine on Me
"So yeah, let’s all agree this drama is as much of a cute romance as it is an ad for a specific branch of the Chinese market (and just a tiny reminder that China also excels in neuroscience, in case anyone forgot). Maybe 20% of the business related scenes actually had an impact on the leads and their development in terms of their character and career, the rest was just long ass explanation how amazing PVs are, how China is going to be pioneers in that market, how it all works and what kind of profits and benefits it has. An ad. I skipped all these scenes and I’m not even sorry."
3 2
Replying to Kate • Jan 8, 2026
Review Glass Heart
omg yes. Finally someone who appreciates Akane too 🤣 I get everyone's love the male leads here, but for me…
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 0
Shiro • Dec 20, 2025
Review The Price of Confession Spoiler
The reason the husband was murdered felt really strange. A part of me appreciates that the murderer was 1. a woman. 2 all that happened next from something that seemes so insignificant. 3. Woman are often portrayed as victims and so was the case here two. They murdered because of reasons. So when the ending came near and we found out that the first murder was not triggered by a woman who was portrayed as a victim I could not help but appreciate that aspect of it.

Also did any one actually take responsibility for the situation they put the grieving wife in?
1 0
Replying to Nicky • Nov 26, 2025
"easier to list what wasn't there" yes exactly 😭. I legit just skipped the whole 'going into the dream…
yep
0 0
Replying to Lale • Oct 22, 2025
Review D.P.
well, your review is a bit too much about JHI regarding the topic and intensity of this drama, bust the rest ist…
I wasn't impressed by the second season, I don't know if it offers any relief and it was a bit to silly for me. But there are pleanty of other dramas out there that can offer relief. One can of course wonder if there is any relief to be offered considering the issues this drama touched.
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 19, 2025
1. Now they know who KAte is (im sure most people who read reviews do... ) I als added a line in the ps dedicated…
As I said you did well
1 0
Replying to Kate • Oct 19, 2025
Review A Hundred Memories Spoiler
I wasn't surprised either, it was obvious they are going yo end up together from episode 2 hahaha and i did not…
I am with you on that,.. But it was always clear ti was one sided...
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 19, 2025
Review A Hundred Memories Spoiler
1. Now they know who KAte is (im sure most people who read reviews do... ) I als added a line in the ps dedicated…
Oh how much fun you must have had when I wrote that the actress was actually a rich girl running away from her family...
1 2
Replying to Shiro • Oct 19, 2025
1. Now they know who KAte is (im sure most people who read reviews do... ) I als added a line in the ps dedicated…
and you did well 😘
1 0
Kate • Oct 19, 2025
Review A Hundred Memories Spoiler
"There was literally zero set up for their romance, at least on Jae Pil’s side. He was completely not interested in her in the first half." I could see subtle hints in the first half so I was not suprised , aslo the actress was very clear on them actually not knowing each other so there was no true depth to their bond, and her whole wanting him back felt more like her wanting her best friend to be hers so misplaced her chemistry was so much better with the brother.. ha ha but also so much yes on the quick to forgive part, but hten again what else is new in dramaland...
2 2
Replying to Kate • Oct 19, 2025
"So as Kate said" < everyone who is not on feeds be like: who the fuck is Kate 🤣The brother and…
1. Now they know who KAte is (im sure most people who read reviews do... ) I als added a line in the ps dedicated low key to you 😘
1 5
Replying to Shiro • Oct 18, 2025
Thanks, I think it is from The Oath of Love cant believe I missed tagging it....
Sorry I missunderstood the first time... enjoy its a good drama
1 1