Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Kate • Oct 1, 2024
Review No Gain, No Love Spoiler
i agree about supporting characters outshining the leads. I actually liked the individual story for FL with her…
I wont argue with that, I liked that part in the beginning, but again it ended with I love you mommy. ish...
1 2
Replying to 8392225 • Sep 6, 2024
Review Binary Love
"Oh and his voice sounds like a 45 year olds..."Okay, you DO know that this is a c-drama, in which you like NEVER…
Yep, some sound more like the age they dub than others....
0 0
awkward potato • Aug 23, 2024
Congrats on geting your editorial on main page!

The first profile pages I think of would be
ManUtiavN who hasent logged on for ages https://kisskh.at/profile/8742195
And The Butterfly https://kisskh.at/profile/Schmetterling
WanderR https://kisskh.at/profile/8243901 also has a simple but pretty profile page. Mine used ot be my happy place but it got to cluttered, then Ihad themes but got lazy... so this year it has been green with butterflies.
4 1
Shiro • Aug 11, 2024
Review My Sweet Mobster Spoiler
It t was strange seeing Kwon Yul not play a villain... I kept wondering when we would find out he was actually a serial killer, or hiered by the father or just something anything that would make him evil but he was the cutest guy with the best character-development of them all.
0 0
Replying to Kate • Jul 27, 2024
Review Not Me
but it does not take over and feels true to the plot < this. I feel like they did a really good job not making…
Thank you 🥰
1 0
Cho Na • Jul 13, 2024
Thanks for this beautiful collection of first loves, gateways, whatever... thoigh Id also seen some Asian content before Id say my gateway was Crash Landing On You but my first drama crush was Something in the Rain. Its nice to see this type of content back on the main page 👏💜
6 0
Replying to ssangrieul • May 29, 2024
Review Lovely Runner
The umbrella screentime was pretty decent 🙂 (and reminded me of you)
Ohhh 🥰
0 0
Replying to virgievirgie • May 7, 2024
"C-s can turn any occupation in to heroes as well as the abilaty to compete in pretty much anything so hats off,…
ha ha thanks ❤️
0 0
Replying to justjacky • May 7, 2024
“Die in Spring” 🤣🤣🤣 Ok that made me laugh as it’s so fitting. The constant theme of death was too…
Another one bites the dust would have made a great them song for this drama
0 0
Replying to justjacky • May 7, 2024
“Die in Spring” 🤣🤣🤣 Ok that made me laugh as it’s so fitting. The constant theme of death was too…
Another one bites the dust would have made a great them song for this drama
0 0
Replying to Mic Lo • May 6, 2024
About the man attacking the doctor. Sorry to say, this isn't bad writing, it's reality. Doctors here have gone…
Really, that's awful.
1 0
Replying to Kate • May 5, 2024
Review Unknown
But then again we would not have gotten to see Xiao Yuans fanatics which would have been a shame as those where…
Oh my just noticed the spelling for fantasyes there... but fanatics work too...
1 0
Replying to Kate • Apr 11, 2024
Review After Sundown
I'm kind of impresser with how bad it was tbh 😂
Getting really bad stuff released takes talent too
2 0
Kate • Apr 11, 2024
Review After Sundown
Looks like a masterpiece... I think ill pass thanks ❤️
3 2
Replying to Kate • Apr 2, 2024
and while there are a few cute lines and smiles here and there it all just went bland... < this is so true. It…
👍
1 0
Kate • Apr 2, 2024
yep, I agree with you on this one but those first bunch of episodes made me give it a 7,5
3 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Mar 14, 2024
From the few comments you mentioned before completing this, I thought your rating will be between 7-8. I like…
There was indeed a lack of consistancy and odd time hops. There was something missing in the completion part... I'm just not sure what
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Feb 1, 2024
I think i agree... also this is not one of my best written reviews... I think all this working is taking a tole…
There, there...
1 0