Celebrity
Replying to ssangrieul • Nov 9, 2023
Review I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version Spoiler
Totally agree ! Why am I even surprised of this WTF ending ?
I'm still not sure who was who at the end
1 0
Replying to Jwells • Oct 29, 2023
Game Cha Chae Cha
These are so fun, how many more are you planing on doing? : )
I think Ill keep going until I run out of inspiration... also time, but I do try to compose one or two every weekend. Glad you enjoy them 😉
1 0
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Oct 22, 2023
Game The Suns and the Moons battle it out
Kudos for this!Inspiring!I wavered a bit but..i guess iam boring and predictable!ol!Mr Sunshine Vs Moon Lovers..https://kisskh.at/games/moqASL/result/1716036321048268800
I somehow ended up choosing the sunrise...
0 1
Replying to BLfan4life • Oct 21, 2023
Game Gun-duel- Battle of the Guns
I think this is the only one of these I've ever seen that has Gun Napat in it (that I didn't make myself), so…
The best Gun ❤️
1 1
Replying to Burcu • Oct 14, 2023
Game Gun-duel- Battle of the Guns
When I saw Gun Atthaphan I knew he is so gonna win! https://kisskh.at/games/mo8wTL/result/1713229031660326912
He's my winner too ❤️
1 0
Replying to MinKwonKwon • Oct 14, 2023
Review Till the End of the Moon
Honestly this review was better than the show.
I do not know if that is a compliment or not, but I probably enjoyed writing it more than actually watching the drama
1 1
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Oct 14, 2023
Game Gun-duel- Battle of the Guns
Gun Duel because of the gif.Mr Sunshine will always win over anything!
Ha ha ❤️
0 0
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Oct 14, 2023
Game Battle of the Ahns
Ughhh!!!I clicked the wrong picture in the Final Round.My brain is not working today!My vote goes to :Ahn Bo Hyun!!
Those things happen....
0 0
Replying to Gundabad • Oct 8, 2023
Game Battle of the Lees
https://kisskh.at/games/yonYcB/result/1710917757249261568When you put Bruce Lee in this game, it's over.…
A legend indeed but probably not for most of the target audience of MDL, or so it seems 🧐
0 0
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Oct 8, 2023
Game Battle of the Jungs
Ohhh.You are back.I was looking forward to this!Well Jungs are not really my forte.I voted for Jung Kyung Ho because…
Well I figured why not here is todays battle between the Bins https://kisskh.at/games/nA7oFq
0 0
Saarthak • Oct 8, 2023
List Top NHK Yorudora Doramas
Never heard of any of this thanks for bringing this to my attention ❤️
3 0
Replying to Kate • Oct 7, 2023
Review Our Beloved Summer
and we get to tag along on this prolonged pain < yeah and here is where it did not click, with me, I felt no pain...…
I get that, I am sad you did not get to feel the pain, as no pain no gain... from this drama I guess...
1 0
Kate • Oct 7, 2023
Review Our Beloved Summer Spoiler
ha ha, there, there it is okay not to love it for me it was not so much the life lessons but the long build up we know thy broke up, but not why and we get to tag along on this prolonged pain without really understanding why, which is pretty much what the ml must have felt... something about that got to me I guess.
1 2
Replying to Saarthak • Oct 7, 2023
Game Battle of the Jungs
ऐलान-ऐ-जंग
Well it's the 8th battle...
1 0
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Oct 7, 2023
Game Battle of the Jungs
Ohhh.You are back.I was looking forward to this!Well Jungs are not really my forte.I voted for Jung Kyung Ho because…
Jung Hae In was my first drama crush so it was time for a battle between Jungs. I have a few more in the making, if I have time I may publish one tomorrow but if not, this has become part of my Saturday routine so I hope you can look forward to next Saturday ☺️
2 0
Replying to Kate • Oct 3, 2023
Review My Lovely Boxer
It's kind of: you love this role coz you love Sang Yeon, rather than you will love Sang Yeob because of this role…
well those do happen...
1 0
Kate • Oct 3, 2023
Review My Lovely Boxer
So I guess I won't continue watching this as I was already annoyed by the set up in episode 1... And am not even close to having the same love for Mr Lee as you do
1 3
Replying to Peephole • Oct 2, 2023
Review Celebrity
"highly concentrated oppa" LOL! so accurate, and "super oppa powers" 🤣
😉
1 0
Replying to Burcu • Oct 2, 2023
Game Battle of the Gos
Go Ahead is the winner for me
It's a good drama
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Oct 2, 2023
Game Battle of the Gos
Okay but the Go to bed photo thing though 🫡
I just googled go to bed... 😉
0 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2