Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Enny • Dec 28, 2023
Review Since I Met U
so you mean to say nothing makes sense but i should still watch it lol
Also like kid plays in the water for 30 seconds ends up in the hospital with a cold and a nurse saying young parents these days are irresponsible? I was like what???
0 1
Replying to Enny • Dec 28, 2023
Review Since I Met U
so you mean to say nothing makes sense but i should still watch it lol
I think you will like the kid, I am not sure you should watch it but virgievirgie would probably like it, I am not sure about you...
0 3
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Dec 25, 2023
so no to j-drama fansubbers?(ignore below, I needed to get to the edit button)
If you have to download it to stream it then no, if you can stram it from their site then yes
0 0
Replying to Selbee • Dec 19, 2023
After reading this, I feel so bad for liking this drama so much....LOL
No don't people just have different taste
0 0
Replying to Enny • Dec 16, 2023
I'll skip this for now....Ig i should just sleep ... I'll go for drama hunting tomorrow...and maybe look at my…
Good luck, sleep tight!
0 0
Replying to Enny • Dec 16, 2023
I guess I shall come back later ...your review has got all I was looking for ❤️❤️
Ha ha brver got to writing more...
0 0
DaliaB • Dec 16, 2023
This was a nice and sweet Editorial, love the details with the tickets. I visited some of the filming locations of Memoreis of Alhambra while in on a road trip in Spain it made it just a little bit more fun, though my kid didnt find that part as fun...
5 1
Replying to arte • Dec 16, 2023
I'm so glad I dropped it after like releasing 4 episodes. all the things you have mentioned are so true. I don't…
Ha ha, thanks 😊
0 0
Replying to flux • Dec 15, 2023
Like your review, spot on.
Thank you for telling me 😊
0 0
AthenaTheStorierX • Dec 9, 2023
Review Napat
I agree about the skipped scenes.... Feels like they wanted to squeeze in more than they had budget for
1 0
Replying to Enny • Dec 8, 2023
I saw this on the side bar of a drama page ...And I yelled this has to be shiro ! great read ! thank you for noticing…
Ha ha, yep I do love the hoodies
0 0
Replying to arksuren • Dec 8, 2023
i never read the word hoodie so many times in so little time
I didn't count the amount of times I mention hoodie,nut I believe you
1 0
Replying to LuluV77 • Dec 8, 2023
Never owned a hoodie until I started watching Dramas
Where I love hoodies are a must have
0 0
Replying to Dramooooo • Nov 23, 2023
Review Only for Love
I hope he gets a good script and is paired up with someone he has chemistry with soon.
Me too
1 0
Cc2 • Nov 23, 2023
Review Only for Love
Thanks a lot, I was looking forward to this one, especially for Dylan Wang but I am so done with immature female leads...
1 3
Replying to Dandelion • Nov 19, 2023
Review At the Moment Spoiler
It takes the viewer on a rollercoaster of emotions, with a mix of satisfaction and curiosity about the characters…
Yep this is a gem, and the review is just my honest thoughts after watching it while not trying to spoil the plot... but ill take excellent 🥰
1 0
Aehsassy • Nov 13, 2023
Our taste may not be the same but this editorial is lovely! Hype can deffenetly kill the mood, or wish to watch something the movie I attach the most to hype is Titanic (yes I'm old), it became a thing for me never to watch it and I pretty much know the whole plot of the movie but still haven't seen it.

Other times a hype can make me want to enjoy something so ill look for its pros, maybe forgive a bit to much... and not really getting a hype has made me wonder if its me thats broken (if it has a favourite or is a friends favourite). So it's completed. And I get it... lots of ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ to you both, looking forward to your next collab
10 0
Size15FeetJames • Nov 11, 2023
Nice to see an Editorial for a change... feel like it has been forever I havn´t really seen him in anything other than Squid Games where he did a decent job but never really caught my attention but I can definitely see him as a guy who could play a lot of different roles.
3 1