Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Nairobi • Sep 30, 2023
I was compelled to choose 'Go to bed' because JHI is on it πŸ˜…
It does not say with who...
1 0
Replying to staz • Sep 30, 2023
how does one choose between ji chang wook and lee dong wook
You close your eyes and choose one
0 0
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Sep 30, 2023
Go Gyu Pil for me.I think he is a superb support actor,always delivers with his roles.I would love to see him…
He is indded a good actor, and I have that mood a lot too...
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 25, 2023
Review Dinner Mate
I told you it was the best thing about this drama and I meant it. We also seem to agree aboit this one one more…
Neither did I, I don’t really remember the pacing just the feeling of meeh
1 0
Replying to Kate • Sep 25, 2023
Review Dinner Mate
My favorit line from the whole dram comes from a mid annoying side character that said: unwanted love is not real…
I told you it was the best thing about this drama and I meant it. We also seem to agree aboit this one one more than just that line ❀️
1 2
Replying to Burcu • Sep 25, 2023
I can't play it till the end. It's telling me to choose between Lee Seung Gi and Lee Joon Gi 😱
You can do it! or just know in your heart you love both equally and that is your answer to the question of who is your favourite Lee
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Sep 25, 2023
Putting Lee Jong Suk and Iu at the same time. Do u want us to cry 😭
I chose IU
1 1
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Sep 24, 2023
Oh!You are such a sweetheart!Today you gave me the chance to make my beloved Lee Dong Wook take the first place!Yesterday…
I try 🀣 Glad you enjoy them ❀️
0 0
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Sep 23, 2023
You broke my poor heart into 3 pieces with this!No i wasn't conflicted.I always know my obsessions,but..My winner…
Ha ha, I had IU, Lee Jong Suk and Lee Jun Ho as my top 3 impossible to choose from... with anoter 10 or so thatcwere almost just as hard but apparently my bias is just a little bit higher when it comes to IU...
0 0
JulyMoon • Sep 22, 2023
Oh the people in this comment section oh, I miss them so.

But actually this is one of the first editorials I read on MDL, loved the show and really enjoyed the recap here ❀️
2 1
JulyMoon • Sep 22, 2023
I only recently noticed that I picked up a drama because of the word Cinderella in it's title 🀣 otherwise I haven't thought of it.

My process is a bit different sometimes ill see a fluffy cat or scar on the feeds and just start it without checking anything else. Sometimes I actually just go by episode count and episode length (often from my ptw), or a favorite cast member... other times I may check out all of the above mentioned and run it by feeds...

I'm really a mood picker and a mood watcher.
1 1
Replying to Kate • Sep 21, 2023
Well I guess you get a whole lot of watchers who want to enjoy this but end up just felling meeh... < if this…
I am sure you did!
1 0
Replying to Wujigege • Sep 19, 2023
Hahaha, thank you for such a measured review. There are too many 9s and 10s . I lasted only 8 episodes.I love…
Thanks, I try πŸ˜‰
1 1
Replying to DaliaB • Sep 17, 2023
Song Wei Long vs. Victoria Song was painful, lol. Should have chosen the Songbird.
some of life's choices are harder than others...
0 0
Replying to PENTHESILEA • Sep 16, 2023
Song Joong Ki,of course!Iam very proud i stick to my obsessions /biases and i prove this to myself every time(you…
Ha ha, you are welcome πŸ₯°
0 0
Replying to Wol hwa • Sep 16, 2023
Aw i thought me and songbird would go places. Pity i had to kill it
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
0 0
Badass Bunny • Sep 16, 2023
I'm married to a man who decided not to cut his hair during covid and thrn kept it long. So I guess he would be my favorite πŸ˜‰

The first men to come to mind are
Yoon Ah In looked really good in long hair in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. And Kim Ji Hoon in Love to Hate You.

Thanks for the fun article
2 0