Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to kd22 • Jan 7, 2025
Now, if you can update this list with Love Next Door, it would be even better.
We don't really update these once they are published, you may also notice the plot for DP was completely off.
0 0
Kate • Jan 4, 2025
Review When the Phone Rings Spoiler
"On the top of that clownery we have Baek Sa Eon - for a smart guy he was really dumb. Did I care? Nope. Why? Because he was hot. " I kept thinking he must have figured it out ans is playing her... but nope he really had not figured it out....
2 1
Replying to Kate • Jan 4, 2025
make your head spin from all the theories about who, is who, why and what will happen next. < I mean yeah. I read…
Very sad indeed 🥲
1 0
Replying to PurpleDazzle • Nov 30, 2024
Wow...this could have taken a lot of research and time. Thanks though! In India, hoodie culture is pretty rare…
Thanks for the comment, sorry it took me so long to answer it. All these articles take a lot of time... but I did enjoy writing it
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Nov 20, 2024
Thank you dear ❤ I am a very big fan of consent even more than JHI and umbrellas put together (use ur imagination)
Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for sharing
1 0
Replying to Dasna • Nov 18, 2024
Review Mr. Plankton
Unfortunately, the hysterical screams of the main female character were unbearable for me. I agree with your review,…
Thanks, those screams where indeed awful
1 0
Replying to Perry • Nov 18, 2024
Oh man I love finding your reviews, you're so random and I'm sure you're probably talking story wise but "a great…
Thanks, that's exactly what I try to do; keep it vague enough to be spoiler free, and yep dead fish has been mentioned in a bunch of other reviews. I hope you enjoy the glassshattering scene as much as I did.
0 0
Replying to mirarmy • Nov 12, 2024
thanks for this precious list!!
It's nice to see that people still read it, thanks 🥰
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Nov 11, 2024
Review The Mission
I am well aware of the time and setting, and the referens was just for fun, something you can hold on to. There…
I do believe you are taking my review to seriously, I failed to mention a lot of stuff about this in my review, the side missions, the way the woman in this movie is shown and presumably treated, HK typical tall spaces, the interesting angles, lighting connections one can make to Japanese samurai movies... Instead I went with my subjective feeling directly after finishing it as I usually do in all my other reviews on here...
0 0
Replying to 9999775 • Nov 11, 2024
Review The Mission
I feel like there is a lot of misinterpretation here. I'm not sure how you find it confusing, the plot is so simple…
I am well aware of the time and setting, and the referens was just for fun, something you can hold on to. There were safer spaces to book meetings even in 90s Hong Kong. This is in no way an expert opinion, just my thoughts after watching it.

I am sure there is a lot more to it that I don't really get as it is an aclaimed movie that is still recommend to film students 2024.
0 2
Replying to CandyN • Oct 21, 2024
This is so accurateI was so confused by the complete change of scenery/setting and characters in the show because…
Thanks
0 0
Enny • Oct 20, 2024
Thanks for this sweet little window in to your friendships and thoughts about the perfect boyfriend would be, I am not really sure how the flaggs fit in here but its nice to be invited to your fangirl party.
4 1
Replying to michelleoc • Oct 19, 2024
Your review is great! It lets us know exactly what to expect, and often this is just what I'm looking for!
Thanks, I/it hope I won't disappoint you.
1 0
Replying to Kate • Oct 6, 2024
Before they said he was just like 10 months younger than FL, I thought the bro is AT BEST his early 20' 🤡
Same
1 0
Kate • Oct 6, 2024
OH yes I was als really annoyed byt he brother... he felt like. rebellious 15 year old not a 30 + year old man

"Here it’s clearly Seok Ryu. It’s her journey and while Seung Hyo takes a large space in it, he is still not as well developed as she is." - Definitely true
2 2
Replying to Shiro • Oct 6, 2024
Review Love Next Door Spoiler
I guess binging it didn't leave time for the existential crisis... For me the episode where they show how she…
Yep, it was also REALLY predictable!
1 0
Replying to Kate • Oct 6, 2024
Review Love Next Door Spoiler
A mostly easy watch < the way I got existential crisis and was force to face all my traumas hahaha and you go:…
I guess binging it didn't leave time for the existential crisis... For me the episode where they show how she dealt with her recovery and the depression that followed was so important... And I guess I just do not like people who yell... I. appreciated a lot about JHIs character but all the secrecy and making stuff for her without actually talking to her botherd me a bit... Here is a restaurant for you... here is a room for you... here is our house to be... Fine he knows her taste but still... It was not really reallistc and got to be too much.

I agree about the transistion, also they did not become annoying even though they had a secret relationship (I am tired of that trope)
1 2
Replying to Shiro • Oct 1, 2024
Review No Gain, No Love Spoiler
I wont argue with that, I liked that part in the beginning, but again it ended with I love you mommy. ish...
Loved that, very relatable... but then again I got nothing... oh your mom loved you... bull shit... mom was a narcesist who needed to care gor the less fourtunate to feel superior...
1 0