Celebrity
On Josee • Apr 16, 2021
Title Josee Spoiler
What I liked about this was that the line between fantasy is do blurred that we can't know anything about their relationship what was in her mind what actually happened... at what point did they part... did he really marrie someone else?
0 4
Replying to Bye • Apr 16, 2021
Title Josee
Josée8.1/10“ We think they're trapped in there,But to the fish, we look trapped.”“Sometimes, I want to…
Thank you for adding the link to this ;)
2 0
Replying to lil_jen • Apr 15, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
Top 5 has 3 IU's lol
Hotel del luna and uncontrollably fond keep on switching places but moon lovers has been on top from day 1... but who would have thought IU was queen of tears
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Apr 14, 2021
List The most tragic dramas
I haven't seen it, so maybe the others who have seen this list haven't eather but I'm defenetly going to see it…
It's really short so if you feel like a good cry some time I highly recommend it
0 1
Replying to NewJersey • Apr 14, 2021
List The most tragic dramas
am i really the only one here, who thinks [49 days] should be #1.
I haven't seen it, so maybe the others who have seen this list haven't eather but I'm defenetly going to see it soon. The most tragic I have seen so far was Hymn of death, have you seen it?
0 3
Replying to Shiro • Apr 13, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
thanks to you I made a new list for tragic dramas https://kisskh.at/list/3rWomdz4 ;)
It's better if you add it yourself
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Apr 13, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I managed to hold in the tears for a while but in the end it got me too...
I honestly just watched it the other day. But I doubt there will be one.
1 1
Replying to ObsidianEyes • Apr 12, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry Spoiler
I'm so happy to see so many people feel the same way as i do about Moonlovers. Like i couldn't get over that drama…
I managed to hold in the tears for a while but in the end it got me too...
2 3
Replying to Shiro • Apr 12, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I agree about the smile has left your ayes but I think hymn of death beat it.
I'm that way too it's, watching a drama that dousent fit ones mood will ruin a drama completely
0 1
Replying to Shiro • Apr 12, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I agree about the smile has left your ayes but I think hymn of death beat it.
It's really short but intense.
0 3
Replying to Shiro • Apr 12, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I haven't seen again 18 to be exact I have seen 59% of this list and am not sure, I personally didn't cry to lovexwith…
It's too easy to miss
0 0
9001959 • Apr 12, 2021
Review Skate Into Love
I liked it too, it was one of my first c-dramas (maybe 3ed or 4th) and I thought it was so cute with all the matching clothes and animals.
0 0
Replying to Edrian Dave • Apr 12, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I am looking for Andante but it was not included...ㅠㅠ
Feel free to add it
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Apr 11, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
It's really short but in my opinion really well done. It has one of the most passionate almost kisses I have seen…
I'm not one to pick a fight (as long as you don't trash Jung Hae In) it's interesting how differently we see things.
0 0
Replying to Robert Kiss • Apr 11, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I have my eyes on Hymn of Death, although I don't like Lee Jung Suk anymore. I'll bite the bullet and watch it…
It's really short but in my opinion really well done. It has one of the most passionate almost kisses I have seen in a drama and is one no one will argue is not tragic ;) but why don't you like Lee Jung Suk? (I have named him cutie Lee, so you can guess where I stand)
0 2
Replying to Shiro • Apr 11, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I cried during the first episode, in my opinion it has one of the most powefull scenes ever made in a drama.
I love them both and loved the dramas mixture of important issues and sweetness so It's one of my favorites
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Apr 11, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
I cried during the first episode, in my opinion it has one of the most powefull scenes ever made in a drama.
Now I'm curius and will add it to my ptw ;)
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Apr 11, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry Spoiler
I cried during the first episode, in my opinion it has one of the most powefull scenes ever made in a drama.
I haven't seen that one, I think people are touched by different things, but the dad being misstanken for a drunk and left to die after he finally got a chance to make something of himself was utterly heartbreaking for me...
0 2
Replying to Robert Kiss • Apr 11, 2021
List Dramas with the most tragic scenes that made you cry
"Start-up" really? Who cried for that?
I cried during the first episode, in my opinion it has one of the most powefull scenes ever made in a drama.
0 7
scenophile • Apr 11, 2021
Review Boss & Me
I love how you adress theses important issues in your review! Thank you for the warning
1 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2