K-Drama
Replying to Clinically-Insane • May 10, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
Why the hell would someone rate the ML in "True Beauty" as the worst male lead?I'm not a fan of romantic dramas…
One of the reasons I made an sls list was so people could put their frustration there. I personally loved the couple in true but I guess some people didn't like the guys personality or thought they where a bad match. But I'm with you
1 1
Replying to Bethany • May 10, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
Why does everybody hate Nam Do San I thought he was cute LMAOOO
I don't get it eather, he is also on the cutest couples list. But some people don't like his personality I guess
0 2
Replying to BeautyLight • May 9, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
Ohhh i love this list is so true, i whish we had a female version to vote, i know this FL in a chinese drama that…
Thank you, I think this list made by W two words apart 2 might be what you are looking for: https://kisskh.at/list/4q6qqVG1
1 1
Replying to Annick • May 9, 2021
List Warning this drama may give you major SLS!
"This list is for the dramas that made you mad at the writer" There are not a lot of drama that made me feel that…
I agree about true beauty, out of the 137 dramas I have watched with the tsg love triangel only 7 gave me sls and some of them don't even have the tag love triangel. Its actually funny how different people react to the choices the leads make.
3 0
Replying to Kristel • May 8, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
let's be real cheese in the trap got the absolute worst of them all, the manipulative stalker with 0 personality
I agree!
0 0
Replying to c_covey • May 7, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
what did Nam Do San do to y'all like I was rooting for the SML too but Nam Do San was a pretty average ML but…
Many people have reacted the same way you did, I totally agree with you but if you scroll down I think paperdoll had an explanation about it.
0 0
Replying to mango sorbet • May 5, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
I know it's already pretty high up but i honestly think well intended love should be in the top 5 that guy was…
Agreed! He was so bad I just had to dropp it
0 0
Replying to hiphop123 • May 4, 2021
List Help me give a drama or movie a second chance
I couldn't get past the 3rd episode. I was so confused about the changes in the story . I have watched most of…
Really?
0 1
Replying to hiphop123 • May 4, 2021
List Help me give a drama or movie a second chance
I have gone through most of the episodes because of the female lead was in Love in the City last year ( or was…
I think it was this year, I loved the fl, but kept feeling dissapointed over how all my favorite scenes where not as good I probably would have liked it if more If I had seen it first .
0 1
Replying to oli • May 3, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance) Spoiler
I kinda think that Meteor Garden as well, i haven’t seen the drama in a while so anyone correct me if i’m…
Ha ha i dropped both for that reason. Meteor garden is a a much worse adaptation of boys over flowers that is in the leed, butvif Meteor garden is not on the list feel free to add it and ill give it a vote too ;)
1 0
Suzy • May 3, 2021
Article Experience the Thrilling World of Dramas
Thank you for this very light and informativ gateway in to the darkside... :)
0 1
hiphop123 • May 2, 2021
List Help me give a drama or movie a second chance
And honestly since you have seen the chineese a love so beautiful there is nothing to gain by watching the korean version its just alsb light
0 4
hiphop123 • May 2, 2021
List Help me give a drama or movie a second chance
Honestly stay away from meteor garden and watch boys over flowers i stead I couldn't get passed the 5th episode and I want that time returned... (sorry if some one loved it)
0 6
Replying to Shiro • May 2, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
Why don't you add it?
No need, there are allot of fun options on this site, are you new here? . And if you are just in it for the recommendations I suggest you go on the feeds and ask people on there for suggestions (that normally works faster then lists)
0 1
Shiro • May 2, 2021
List The OMG I still laugh when I think about that scene list
The hand under the table in something in the rain was also very funny ;)
0 0
Replying to Shiro • May 2, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
Why don't you add it?
Thank you, I shered the link on feeds I hope you get many votes
0 3
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • May 2, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
It's why I voted Love Alarm 2, the ML is so dull. Being dull is ok to be the Worst ?!
Yea dull is also a worst ;) whatever you don't like is just fine
0 0
Sam • May 2, 2021
List GLs
Thank you ♡
0 0
Mademoiselle Noir • May 1, 2021
List Stuff I need to watch because everyone says it's good
I love the honesty in the titel for this list :)
0 1
Replying to Shiro • Apr 30, 2021
List Bring out your inner anger
All the clan leaders in the untamed made me furius especially the brother
Spoiler the untamed
0 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2