K-Drama
Replying to Xie_Wei • May 17, 2021
List Bring out your inner anger
The ending and the mother on Something in the Rain , I had to drop the drama because of her
That mother was auful but JHI made it bearable
0 0
Replying to eevee • May 17, 2021
List Bring out your inner anger
Uuuu boi, think some of my reviews explain why I wasn’t a fan of the shows I selected lmaooo
Ha ha, writing reviews is such a great outlet
1 1
Replying to Sapphire • May 16, 2021
Review Lovely Writer
Well put, you're great at writing reviews, I like your style of writing!! I also love how this drama dealt with…
Thank you, that is nice to read. I really love writing these and try to write them as informative and spoiler free as possible ♡
1 0
Replying to MrHyde • May 15, 2021
List Bring out your inner anger
The ending of cheese in the trap infuriates me cause if it hadn't ended like that it would have been one of my…
Ha ha, well I also got SLS on that one, I think the ML was good at making people frustrated
0 0
Replying to Mr_Morningstar • May 14, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
It is showing 18+ on both MDL and Netflix
My Netflix says 13+ but it could be just Sweden I don't see why it would have 18+ maybe because of the few fight scenes
1 1
Replying to gabi • May 14, 2021
Title Move to Heaven Spoiler
can someone pls tell me if this drama is too sad/has a sad ending??? i wanna watch it with my mom but she doesnt…
The ending is a happy one all things considered
0 0
Replying to Sora • May 14, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
I thought this was released today how have some people watched the whole series and reviewed it already omg and…
It was but it was easy to binge and only 10 episodes
4 0
Replying to KDrama Ghost • May 14, 2021
Review Move to Heaven
Thank you for this review, its so greatly written and 100% accurate and agree with you :)
Thank you for your response ;)
1 0
Replying to Li Manman • May 13, 2021
List Drama with the cutest (lead) couple
Despite the fact that "Killer and Healer" (Bromance/censored BL) isn't fluffy in the slightest, the main couple…
Just go for it!
1 0
Replying to Shiro • May 11, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
I won't know, I have actually learned allot from this list about how differently people see the word bad and unsuited…
After following this list nothing I have become noumb and nothing suprises me any more ;) I think Nam Do San in start up is one of the sweetest male leads and he is up there on topp... atleast he is also in the cutest list so its a small comfort ...
2 0
Replying to Lovely • May 11, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
I think this would've worked better with clear criteria for "worst" because a lot of the male leads here are super…
I won't know, I have actually learned allot from this list about how differently people see the word bad and unsuited for each other and to be clear in the future that's why i added some lknes and made a sls list. But it sertenly got people talking.
0 2
Replying to SakuraPrincess • May 11, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
Why would someone add Put Your Head on My Shoulder? That makes no sense to me.
People see different things I guess. With over 900 voters some one probably just thought they were not right for each other I guess.
0 1
Drama Empress • May 11, 2021
List Worst Drama Challenge
What a lovely list, do you want enterys from all countries on MDL or only K-dramas?
0 1
Replying to ammmz • May 11, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
is pasta on this list? because thatdsagree with a looot and i
Have fun, I think pasta is in the top 50. But why Beyond evil it doesn't even have romance between the leads?
0 1
Replying to Aonghusa • May 11, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
I just came here to vote for Well Intended Love. How in the actual fudge balls did this show ever get on Netflix.To…
I dropped it but yes some times bad is entertaining
0 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • May 11, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
And hotel del luna... The guy was close to a buddha, lol!Or maybe people consider he is "the worst" because he's…
I have loved him from wfkbj. Not to mention the light in your ayes hr has bothe range and talent
0 0
Replying to Shiro • May 10, 2021
List Drama with the cutest (lead) couple
did you add it now or did some one else ad it, they where sweet but her insecurity bothered me a bit to be honest.
thumbs upp
1 0
Replying to mi myohan • May 10, 2021
List Drama with the cutest (lead) couple
and that goes for the both couples
I added run on, because i agree it deserves to be up there, but I guess not many thought of it, next time if you notice something is missing do not hesitate to add it ;)
1 0
Replying to Xian • May 10, 2021
List Drama with the cutest (lead) couple
I wonder why no one has added My ID is Gangnam Beauty
did you add it now or did some one else ad it, they where sweet but her insecurity bothered me a bit to be honest.
0 2
Replying to Anofferhecantrefuse • May 10, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
Wow.There are so many shows here that i loved and admire. "True Beauty" (since i watched it recently) is surprising.…
Me to, many shows here are aloso on the cutest couples list isn't it funny how differently people see things
1 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2