Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Shiro • Jun 15, 2021
Review Addicted Spoiler
Mr. lack of consent is very persistent in his non consensual acts it start with teasing and moves on to fondling. Mr Icicle consistently pushes mr. lack of consent away yet still manages to let him sleep over showing real ambivalence, he does call him out yet still lets him get away with his attempts. This type of behavior is very dangerous because it leads to both the audience and the perpetrator thinking what he is doing is okay and may shift the blame to the victim mr. Icicle . Just so you know, no still means no and even if mr. icicle does melt in the end this is not an accepted way of flirting. And you should never ever blame the victim for the acts of the perpetrator. This guy even kidnaps him for ff. That said there is some character development and even a consensual act of sex by the end only to take a step back to yet another assault or two... ok that is all I have to say right now.
1 0
7762975 • Jun 13, 2021
Interesting selection and easy to read. I never throught about my own jurney I have revisited dramas I loved in the beginning and realized I still love them so I'm not really evolving more widening my interest with both new contries and ganrers.... + realizing I actually like sad endings ty for getting me to reflect over this.
P.s I still love my fluff...
1 1
cas • Jun 12, 2021
What a lovely recap! I haven't read many but you helped me see tha drama with a new light ❤ for the record ADD can't and should not be cured just need to find ways to cope and find acceptance. But other than that I really enjoyed how you described peoples caracters and I had missed 6. "Unwanted love  is the same as violence." - Ki Seon Gyeom   but found it in another drama I can't stress that enough!
3 1
Enny • Jun 11, 2021
What a great first article! Well written and truly widens the whole idea of what makes a superhero and pros and cons with superpowers. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of your works ❤
6 5
Thoughts of Tani • Jun 7, 2021
Thanks for this sweet easy to read and interesting mix of dramas, Move to heaven came out of nowhere and blew me away when it came. And anyone who mentions Jung Hae In with kind words make me smile ;) I have not seen Imitation and class of lies yet but look forward to seeing them (they are on my ptw)
2 3
Replying to 8980895 • May 27, 2021
That’s the new number 1 the old number one was smiling
Not bad smiles... but non of them beat jhi ;) exept for on this list ..
1 2
Replying to 8980895 • May 27, 2021
That’s the new number 1 the old number one was smiling
Ha ha, thats whats fun with these lists, who is your number 1?
0 4
Replying to mahiba • May 24, 2021
Something in the rain: When they're almost caught kissing (by his sister) and the FL pushes him off and starts…
There is allot to laugh about in sitr hand under the table is also iconic as well why haven't you watched it (it is one of my all time favorits)
0 0