Celebrity
Replying to nunu noona • Jul 21, 2021
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Cha Eun Woo
Thank u dear first reader
Twice in a row ;) ha ha
1 1
nunu noona • Jul 21, 2021
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Cha Eun Woo
This was fun to read with allot of interesting information. It can not have been easy to stay humble with that face ❤
0 3
Shiro • Jul 17, 2021
Review 3 Will Be Free Spoiler
I felt like they they did manage to get the message of as long as you do not hurt anyone make your own rules and love those you love. The dynamics between the three is adorable but did leave me wondering and wanting more but maybe that is the point of it to let us for our own idea of it not buying in to the conventional way of having relationships.
0 0
Replying to Elle • Jul 16, 2021
Article Comfort Dramas For Gloomy Days
Okay but no one's gonna talk about how adorable Jung Hae In is?Anyway, congrats on your first article @nunu noona!…
Talking about how adorable Jung Hae In is is one of my greatest talents 😉
0 0
Replying to nunu noona • Jul 16, 2021
Article Comfort Dramas For Gloomy Days
i summon shiro here to praise Hae in XDThank uuu Jane :D
Ha ha!
0 0
Shiro • Jul 16, 2021
Review My Roommate Is a Gumiho Spoiler
The last episode was so predictable, I was honestly just waiting for him to come back to life, part of me secretly hoped he wouldn't (yes I am mean). But when he did come back I enjoyed the way they did it as well as what followed making me want to rate this higher than goblin which is why it got a 9 and not an 8,5, All the couples that got together where pretty predictable and it was kind of sweet too.
1 0
Replying to Turtle Stomper • Jul 13, 2021
Review Mad for Each Other
For reference, IDK about Korea but in the US where I'm from it's actually fairly common for people who are barely…
I understand that its not easy to get help, and did not mean to make it sound easy, but during the early episodes she was a threat to both herself and others. As I wrote "I am not saying that there is a right or wrong way to deal with trauma. And can not say that I fully understand her state of mind. Some people may be able to identify with her and if that is the case all the power to you" But I do agree that the later episodes are better both showing depth, development and love but still broken are all plusses. But the way they show her the first couple of episodes and the speed from thret to herself to practically functioning do bother me. But if you liked the way she is portrayed then I'm happy you found a drama that fits your way of understanding this issue. I have a different perspective on it.
0 0
Replying to nunu noona • Jul 13, 2021
Article Comfort Dramas For Gloomy Days
Thank you soo much shiroo
I added it to my ptw
1 0
Replying to nunu noona • Jul 13, 2021
Article Comfort Dramas For Gloomy Days
Thank you soo much shiroo
Yep!
0 2
Replying to nunu noona • Jul 13, 2021
Article Comfort Dramas For Gloomy Days
Thank you soo much shiroo
I have seen all but 1 of these
0 4
nunu noona • Jul 13, 2021
Article Comfort Dramas For Gloomy Days
Interesting combenation of dramas, extra happy to see one spring night here, I love it so much 😊, and WFKBJ is a given ha ha. And congratulations on getting your first article published ❤
0 6
Replying to Emily • Jul 8, 2021
List C-dramas where the characters need to learn about consent
Why is love scenery on the list?
Becouse the second male lead and the guy in the second couple had trubbel taking a no and followed their love interests around
0 1
Replying to Shiro • Jul 5, 2021
List C-dramas where the characters need to learn about consent
That or people voting don't always understand consent, I wrote quite a bit about love is sweet in my article.…
Thanks it is still being edited
0 0
Replying to dramateaque • Jul 5, 2021
List C-dramas where the characters need to learn about consent Spoiler
Oh, why is Love is Sweet on the list? I haven't watched it but I feel like my twitter timeline is always raving…
That or people voting don't always understand consent, I wrote quite a bit about love is sweet in my article. It is the 2ml mostly but also the ml helps her behind her back some say sweet others would say he needs to learn about boundaries but it is one of the better ones consent wise
0 5
Replying to River Cloud • Jul 5, 2021
List C-dramas where the characters need to learn about consent
I haven't watched Cdrama so I cannot vote. But I can tell you about my impression as a non-Cdrama viewer since…
Thank you for sharing your point of view, it is interesting to read, my article is in editing as we speak I hope you will want to read it when it comes out. Unfortunately it is allot like you say but there are some dramas calling out this behavior so maybe one day...
1 1
Replying to Shiro • Jul 3, 2021
Review Mad for Each Other
I really liked the subject and, middle and allot of the dialog. Im pickey about my comedy but this one had a good…
No, i started of with a 7 weny up to 9,5 back to 8,5 in the end
1 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jul 3, 2021
Review Mad for Each Other
Good review, it was an easy watch. Tbh I thought you'll rate it lower than this.Acting wise both did a fine job,…
I really liked the subject and, middle and allot of the dialog. Im pickey about my comedy but this one had a good balace ☺
1 2
lo_ve • Jul 2, 2021
Article Kim Woo Bin in talks to star in a new Netflix series!
YES!!!
1 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Jun 30, 2021
List C-dramas where the characters need to learn about consent
Great topic! I loved Eternal Love but always felt a little guilty about liking it because of the non consensual…
Ty ❤
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Jun 28, 2021
List C-dramas where the characters need to learn about consent
Just ask and I'm sure I can answer for those I have seen
I actually have an article about it being edited as we speak
0 2

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2