Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Shiro • Jun 28, 2021
Just ask and I'm sure I can answer for those I have seen
It was humorus but I also felt that it was a bit off. It's abit sad that when we finally find men that do not force themselves on the other lead then someone else has to do something problematic. I just want 1 c-drama where all the characters understand the notion of consent that would be soooo cool
0 4
Replying to Shiro • Jun 28, 2021
Just ask and I'm sure I can answer for those I have seen
Perfect and casual the leads best friend more or less stalks the girl + the contract gave the wrong message about consent when he wanted to pay her when he touched her.

My little happiness it is the fls best friend who more or less stalks the guy.
3 6
Replying to sofiavectoi • Jun 21, 2021
I don't usually comment but I just wanted to say great job on this article! I really enjoyed reading it and it…
I replied to this a couple days ago but saw that my comment was under Kies 🙄 I j just wanted to say thanky you for your feedback, I hope you will keep commenting on articles you like.
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Jun 21, 2021
Thank you Paper, I hope you will se lots more. The respons to this debut was nothing but beautiful. ❤ Btw there…
My first solo is beeing edited as we speak, and we just started writing our next co written article, so soon 😉
1 1
Replying to 8342945 • Jun 21, 2021
Wow,such a beautiful and profound article.I have not seen most of the above mentioned dramas but after reading…
Thank you Paper, I hope you will se lots more. The respons to this debut was nothing but beautiful. ❤ Btw there is no doubt in my mind that you are worth your mothers love as well as love from others 😊
1 3
Replying to Shiro • Jun 20, 2021
Thank you so much, I´m truly touched by these words, what a great debut 😊
It was my second drama, so I was still new to the format for me it was something completely different and I was more intrigued than anything else.
0 2
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 18, 2021
Hi Shiro, as per the new rules you will have to let us know the character you envy the most 😅
I have written it in a dm and on a post on feeds but fine BONG SOON ;)
0 3