K-Drama
Replying to nunu noona • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
The article is very well written.. the quotes from the dramas are very touching making me wanting to watch them.…
Thanks 😊
0 0
Replying to thakerrydiaries • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Great article - Mine is a good example as well!
I haven't started it yet, but I bet it is 😄
0 0
Replying to chiha • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Amazing article, I loved reading this. It makes me want to watch these dramas too. The format is really neat,…
Great, thanks for tge feedback Ill bear that in mind in the future too 😊
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Thank you so much, now I'm cuerius what did you watch?
I haven't seen it yet, was it any good?
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Thank you for your feedback! It defenetly was. do you have a favorit outside this artcle?
Nothing to feel sorry about. Enjoy watching ☺
0 0
Replying to Anushka • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Congratulations on the first article! It's really well written and informative. My personal favorite here would…
Thank you for sharing , please don't appolagise I'm so happy for you two ❤ and Thank you for the kind words.
0 0
Replying to cassiopeiastars • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
One of the few articles where I found myself easily sucked into the content. It could be that I'm a bit biased…
Interesting take on the subject, they do often serve that role both in real life and on screen . And thank you so much for your positiv feed back I had allot of fun writing it with Kie
0 0
Replying to Hanah • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
What a well-written and comprehensive article. The concept of motherhood, whether having or being one, is universally…
Thank you so much, and yes that is exactly why we wrote it ☺ and I definitely agree that it applies to different types of discrimination if you are not aware of it you can not change it.
0 0
Replying to qiyouguaidao • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
thank you for the well thought-out and well written piece, it's really enjoyable! kudos!i've actually just finished…
Thank you so much, now I'm cuerius what did you watch?
0 2
Replying to Nushrat Humaira • Jun 16, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
a very beautifully articulated article. I hope there would more sequels of this article with more references,…
Thank you so much, right now I'm working on one about consent and another about playing with gender but thats not a bad idea might just ask Kie to write a sequal with me could be fun ☺ or why don't you write about those subjects?
2 1
Replying to SakuraDream • Jun 16, 2021
List Favorite bad mother in Dramaland
I added Dear My Friends because Park Wan's mother, Jang Nan Hee, is very similar to the mother in Something in…
I haven't seen it but cool
1 1
Replying to SakuraDream • Jun 16, 2021
List Favorite good "mother" in Dramaland
Even though the "mother" in WFKBJ is actually Jung Joon Hyung's aunt, she raised him like he was her own son.…
Defenetly another good one
0 0
Replying to ClassyApples • Jun 15, 2021
List Bring out the tissues, most emotional ride airing 2020-2021
A few of these on the list did not air in 2020-2021...looks like some people didn't read your description or understand…
Thank you this is the second time I'm deleting older posts, I may just add a link to the the old list without a date to see if it helps.
1 0
Replying to IamNaheed • Jun 15, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Oh my God...it was so long and yet I read it in a one go...its so well written and you guys have put up such an…
I'm impressed I co wrote it and I have to take breaks 🤭we actually did make effort in finding and and chosing movies/dramas with an as wide representation as possible but we could probably include allot more.... Thank you so much for your kind words.
0 0
Replying to Baby Introverts Warfield • Jun 15, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Well Written! and congrats on your first article.I haven't watch all these but..yes my favourite is the one from…
Thank you for your feedback! It defenetly was. do you have a favorit outside this artcle?
0 2
Replying to Baiana • Jun 15, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Great article!
Thank you! 😊
0 0
Replying to vvn2154 • Jun 15, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Well done!!!❤️❤️❤️
Thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to WandereR • Jun 15, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Great job to the both of you and congrats on your first article. It's a great read, very insightful and thought…
Great, we where hoping it would 😉
1 0
Replying to foxyjojar • Jun 15, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Go Ahead had the best parenting ever. had fun reading the article!!!
I am so happy to read that, thank you
0 0
Replying to Benizakura • Jun 15, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
I really enjoyed this article and I'm also glad you included 37 seconds 😀 More people should know about this…
Thank you for these words (I still have not seen 37 seconds, But Kie has and I have it on my ptw).
1 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2