K-Drama
Replying to Shiro • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Mine, the green is the one I have seen parts of for pics... https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qcAF0XYCyL5L
Can I even call myself a fan? 😅
0 2
Replying to Softsoft_girl • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Just gotta say i started being a fanatic for him from watching him in WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING--I remember i even…
I can fully understand that, I actually forgave them... but he was just to charmig there
0 0
Replying to Elle • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Ayooo, I've been waiting for Cutie Cult to post this article for a long time - and finally! 😍 I'm still not…
Hoping you will become one soon, maybe one of the links here will help. Did you hear him sing?
0 1
Replying to Frilay • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
This is actually funny cause my pfp is literally him lmao, loving this article though
Great pfp 😇
1 2
Replying to Saarthak • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Well done Team Cutie !I liked the 7-point explanation of why you like him and I guess it has one point coming…
Mine, the green is the one I have seen parts of for pics... https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qcAF0XYCyL5L
1 4
Replying to urlovelyrunner • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Me: *sees title**happy screams* I love this article to pieces ><
Thank you, so do we😄 I don’t know how many times I have revisited it (after it was done), don't miss all the links, some are more hidden than others...
1 0
Replying to 8342945 • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
He is so so so cuteeeeeeeee🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰. He was criticized for standing in middle…
They will really pick on anything, but it's a good sign if that is his biggest scandel after 8 years (trust me I searched the net and that was all I found)
1 0
Replying to SPARKLE • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
He is one of my favourite. If I have ever got second lead syndrome, it has been for him in while you were sleeping.…
Today we got a date for D.P I was actually starting to get nervous about it. Welcome to join us Cutie's to continue sheering JHI stuff😍
0 2
Replying to Rock • Jul 30, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Amazing article! This guy is so underrated, I'm his fan since something in the rain, I hope he'll get all the…
Thank you, we had allot of fun composing it. I don’t think anyone can watch SITR without becoming his fan. Crossing my fingers it will actually air...
1 0
lo_ve • Jul 30, 2021
Article Upcoming Netflix original series "D.P." announces its premiere date!
FINALLY!!! this makes me so happy
1 0
Christian • Jul 29, 2021
Article A Fan Guide to OST singer Runy
Thank you for this, its easy to forget that the osts have singers and not only dramas attached to them ;) also congratulations on a well written first article
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Jul 28, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Thank you Hazel is great at making pretty things and then it is hared to make an article about JHI unattractive...…
With the help of you guys, but I did do allot of sowing... but Ill say it again 7 brains are far better than one and it was defenetly a work of love and I had a blast
1 0
Replying to Deater333 • Jul 25, 2021
Title You're So Precious to Me
What is the romance tag?
I tried to get both the romance and the phobia removed I'm happy atleast the rich male lead tag is gone not really sure what tge mental health tag is doing there eather
1 0
Replying to Anushka • Jul 23, 2021
Review Imagine Me Without You
Haha actually the cons you pointed are kinda true... but in the starting it also bothered me but as its actually…
Just because it is real does not make it entertaining... and there is always a choice even if it is based on a true story. But I'm happy it did not bother you in the end ❤
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Jul 21, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Thank you Hazel is great at making pretty things and then it is hared to make an article about JHI unattractive...…
To be clear jhi is the pretty one ;) we all made gifs hazel made the amazing banners and bingo (among others things)
1 1
Replying to Enny • Jul 21, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Oh lord the cuteness level of this article is insanely high ....written by cuties about a cutie ...well done friends…
Thank you Hazel is great at making pretty things and then it is hared to make an article about JHI unattractive... You probably have to work really hard for that but I must say I do like the aesthetics here too even if they broke the blue link convention ;) (I like purple)
1 5
Replying to 8517377 • Jul 21, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
a very informative article! i loved watching the travel log. thanks to kbs it was such a treat to witness a different…
Thank you, having 7 people writing together can really generate allot of information ;) I loved the travel log too. I rarely watch variety shows but this one is so sweet I could not resist it.
0 0
Replying to Lilac • Jul 21, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
This was such a fun read, I haven't seen a lot of him so this was quite informative for me...loved it, looking…
Thank you, I know many of the cuties are writing solo articles but we do not have any other planed at the moment ❤ have you found any jhi dramas/movies you want to see?
1 3
Replying to 8967777 • Jul 21, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In Spoiler
OMG, I didn't expect this 7 cuties co writing thing. Great job guys
Thank you 7 brains are better than 1 😊
1 1
Replying to nunu noona • Jul 21, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Amazing article!! i've learnt much unknown info abt JHI and his projects.. now i need to watch 'a piece of ur…
Great choice! And thank you ❤
2 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2