Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to 8359383 • Jul 31, 2021
Review My Dear Guardian Spoiler
I watched this mainly in double speed too and wondered the same. Aside from various female cast members' voices…
I am a big c-drama fan but yes the propaganda was very present in this one, I usually try ignore the propaganda/find it humorous the same way i do with product placement... Did you notice how they just casually mentioned that the guy was sentenced to death... as if it was the most natural thing ever.
0 2
Shiro • Jul 31, 2021
Review My Dear Guardian Spoiler
the scene where the best friend visits the guy in prison ans asks him if he ever loved her was probably the most satisfactory scene in this whole drama.
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Jul 31, 2021
Great pfp 😇
Thank you, I just changed it, fell for ghis grafitty while I was out for a walk and having jhi and a rainbow in a corner has become my signature lately
0 0
Replying to sonia56 • Jul 31, 2021
By just watching Something in the Rain, I fell for him, head over heels. After that I have watched all of his…
Me too, that performance was just irresistible
0 0
Replying to ztravs88 • Jul 31, 2021
Jung Hae In, my beloved! Great piece! I'm really excited for D.P. It looks like it'll be a good time. Didn't get…
Thank you for freat response 🤗 those who didn't get bingo still have the fun ahead of them I'm almost jealous
1 0
Replying to euler holanda • Jul 31, 2021
He is a great actor and i love his blog about trips
Indded he is, I liked it the most when he was wandering around just all exited, it really shined thru I hope we get to see him travel more post covid.
0 0
Replying to carolgrana • Jul 31, 2021
Thank you so much for this. It's a treasure for us Hollies.
You are welcome, have you found/watched the YouTube links in here, there are afew (atleast one) that are abit hidden.
0 1
Replying to Its Liane • Jul 30, 2021
Great article! I LOVE HIM! He is definitely one of my top five ML’s. I really want to see Snowdrop. I’ve read…
Thank you! Fingers crossed we will get to see snowdrop, but I personally will believe it when I see it! (and cant wait)
0 0
Replying to StarShaDow • Jul 30, 2021
Thank you soooo much for this wonderful article Team Cuties, you all did a great job. Omg omg I am still in love…
You are soooo welcome! and welcome back to it anytime....
0 0
Replying to Emma • Jul 30, 2021
This is seriously one of the best articles I've ever read (haha I may be super biased since I love Jung Hae In…
We did not ask you to choose one, but if you had a favorite you can choose as many as you want ;) And thank you! We worked pretty hard on it, and had allot of fun during the time just imagine searching JHI pictures and videos all day... have you found all the videos we linked to, some are a bit hidden
1 1
Replying to Shiro • Jul 30, 2021
Thank you for calling it lovely, I am pretty sure (but could be wrong) that jhi was 31 while his character was…
ok, sorry
0 0
Replying to Luna123 • Jul 30, 2021
Thank you for the lovely article!
Thank you for calling it lovely, I am pretty sure (but could be wrong) that jhi was 31 while his character was 25. But yes pretty sad that age as well as family background becomes an issue.
2 2
Replying to vivalf • Jul 30, 2021
Love love your article! Love the format, the content, the easy to ready aspect, the pics, etc Please do more on…
Thank you so much! We do not have any others planed at the moment but have several in mind, but it is hard to top JHI
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Jul 30, 2021
Mine, the green is the one I have seen parts of for pics... https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/qcAF0XYCyL5L
Nee, I'm ok living on the edge
1 0