Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to burhaa aadmi • Aug 31, 2021
Excellent coverage, thank you! So many of the many tropes well covered, a very enjoyable read. Were I to add one…
I have not seen Yeah That's How It Is, but am a big fan of slice of life. Thank you so much for adding it to the list ;) I also belong among those, having been with the same person for over 17 years, with an ordinary but also sickness and in health type of marriage.
1 0
Replying to pammo1949 • Aug 31, 2021
Your article - a masterpiece and a great analysis of dramaland marriage. After reading your article I am now convinced…
Thank you, I am blushing here ☺ me and Kie really enjoy brainstorming and finding different angels when we write so we have allot of fun writing these. I hadn't really thought of that but you are right the uncertainty is probably one of the reasons these dramas are so much fun to watch. I hope you will enjoy part 2 too.
0 4
Replying to aaira shah • Aug 31, 2021
How beautifully u describ marriage...love it...ur writing style is very impressive😍😍😍😍
Thank you so much, we really enjoy writing together
1 0
Replying to nunu noona • Aug 31, 2021
very well written article!! although all destined relationships may not lead to marriage but marriage is definitely…
We wrote this before You are my Glory was done airing and I agree its a good couple and would probably have made the cut πŸ˜‰ thank you, we try ha ha.
1 0
Replying to penel • Aug 31, 2021
Refreshingly unique and beautifully written!Looking forward to part 2 :)Great job, both of you xD
Thank you, part 2 is in editing as we speak. I hope you will like it too. What a lovely combination of complements, they go straight to the heart 😊
1 1
Replying to WandereR • Aug 31, 2021
What an insightful and thought provoking article. The perspectives shared based on the selected dramas certainly…
Thank you! Happy to read we provoked your thought 😊
1 0
Replying to aaina • Aug 30, 2021
Review D.P.
Why did you laugh when Jun Ho repeated his name?
I don't really know how to explain it but I will try. The absurdity and the contrast to the situation
It was much needed comic relief. No matter what situation he was in that respons was the same, same tone same words, it is not a funny ha ha its more of a funny help, this is absurd.
2 0
Skipper_15 • Aug 28, 2021
Review D.P.
Reading such a nice review from someone who does not really know /is not a fan of Jung Hae In (the lead) helped me with my self doubt about my bias. I completely agree this was not what I expected either but really great! if you want to read more about the lead we mad a guide with all his previous work https://kisskh.at/article/the-ultimate-guide-to-jung-hae-in
1 1
Replying to Saarthak • Aug 28, 2021
Review D.P.
I needed a series that's available on Netflix and with your review I should be able to go ahead with this.
Yaay!
0 0
Replying to owen3939 • Aug 27, 2021
Title D.P.
Is it serious/dark or is it too comedic?
I was pleasently surprised by the good dark comedy it gets more serious by the episode and is really well done.
3 0
Replying to Who cares • Aug 27, 2021
Review D.P. Spoiler
YOUR REVIEW WAS REALLY HELPFUL!I hope you don't mind my question!Tragic or happy ending?
Thank you, it is tragic this is not a feel good at all but more real and makes you think and it is done really well. To be clear Jung Hae Ins character doues not die but it is still tragic
0 1
Replying to Ackery • Aug 27, 2021
Review D.P.
Interesting review. With all the issues that you said that the series deals with, it looks just like my type of…
I had the exact same fear and am not a big comedy fan either, but as you can see I liked it.
1 0
Replying to Ackery • Aug 27, 2021
Review D.P.
Interesting review. With all the issues that you said that the series deals with, it looks just like my type of…
I had the exact same fear and am not a big comedy fan either, but as you can see I liked it.
0 0
Replying to Lilac • Aug 27, 2021
Wow, this was beautifully written, and a great job exploring the unconventional sides to being together, you included…
Thank you lilac, and Thank you for recommending Inseprable bros in the firstplace, it may not have made it here without you and is one of my all time favorite couples.
0 0