Celebrity
Enny • Sep 8, 2021
Review Strange School Tales: 8 Years
This is the first time I read a review of reviews ha ha
0 1
Replying to usna • Sep 7, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1) Spoiler
I liked the relationship between the couple after their marriage in "You are my glory", Many a times a woman's…
It aired after we wrote this, but I would have loved to include it for the same reasons you mention. + the whole bearly living together yet still happy and married
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 7, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In Spoiler
I don't know, we just went with the color Hazel picked for the board
I would hate it too if it was forced on me
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 6, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In Spoiler
I don't know, we just went with the color Hazel picked for the board
Funny you should mention that you hate pink, I am not saying this must apply to you but there are actually studies that show that girls are taught to associate pink to themselves and to love pink when they are young, but as they grow older they learn that all things girly are worth less, thereby often starting to hate pink to distance themselves from it, I read a whole book named pink-the dangerous color (its actually about gender and kindarden kids, but still). But yes blue and black are nice colors.
0 2
Replying to Shiro • Sep 6, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In Spoiler
I don't know, we just went with the color Hazel picked for the board
I don't have one favorite color but am more in to good combenations but green blue and purple are probably my favorite combenation how about you?
0 4
Replying to 8967777 • Sep 6, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Is purple his favourite colour?
I don't know, we just went with the color Hazel picked for the board
0 6
Replying to Enny • Sep 5, 2021
Review Check Out the Event
....I think the reason they broke up brought it down to 7 ...tbh if they had a slight better reason I'd have jumped…
Okay so should I watch it or not?
0 1
Enny • Sep 5, 2021
Review Check Out the Event
Why only 7? You seem to like it allot
1 3
Replying to burhaa aadmi • Sep 4, 2021
Article Korean Dramas, Japanese Dramas, Globalised - Who Does It Best?
I'm glad you enjoyed the article, thank you. I hope you find many more dramas from both J and K to enjoy :)
Thanks to MDL My ptw is never ending ha ha yep I have also become friends with Thai BLs
0 0
burhaa aadmi • Sep 4, 2021
Article Korean Dramas, Japanese Dramas, Globalised - Who Does It Best?
Thank you for this interesting article, I laughed in agreement about the one season thing. CLOY was my first K-drama and for me it was something completely different from what I had seen before but now that I have seen more I get where you are coming from I like the mix in K-dramas thst have both fluff, fight back and issues. I have not seen many J-dramas yet but like those too.
1 2
Replying to Ashu • Sep 4, 2021
Article Observing the Writing Style of Drama Writers
Thank you! True! I never said writing in IPTYM was good, it is the most shitiest writing beside my dissapoinment,…
Sorry I missread it ha ha...
1 0
Ashu • Sep 4, 2021
Article Observing the Writing Style of Drama Writers
Congratulations on getting your first article published! We often forget about the writers role when we write/watch dramas but seeing they are the ones in charge of the plot, we should probably talk/write about them more. I also like how you admit that the writing in IPYTM was good seeing I know how disappointed you where 😊. Also nerds are the best kind of people Especially Dramaa nerds 💜
1 2
Replying to Shiro • Sep 4, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1)
Happy you enjoyed it and thank you for commenting. This is really hard to answer, I think the parants in more…
Yep, but then I guess it wouldn't be drama without drama
0 0
Replying to Camylane • Sep 4, 2021
Review D.P.
You said what I thought but didn’t know how to write. Thank you
Thank you, happy I could put it in words and that you commented on my review 😊
0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Sep 3, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1)
Why I suddenly remember Playfull Kiss 😬
They got married there too, but honestly I do not know where we would put it, I do however mention that drama in another article that has not been released yet 😎
0 0
Replying to Toot • Sep 3, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1)
I love your article and especially this statement:"We can laugh all we want about these contract marriages, but…
Interesting take , to be honest I dropped to all the guys who loved me, but that scene we unforgettable.
0 2
Replying to woong • Sep 3, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1)
Love your article~~~ for someone who is indifferent with marriage I sure just realized how much dramas I've watched…
Thank you, and they are hard to avoid 😊
0 0
Replying to NNoobiee_145 • Sep 3, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1)
Definitely I'd like to check out all the dramas you mentioned up there. What about a "second chance" marriage…
Ha ha its funny that you mention that couple, we wrote about it in part 2 under "Should we get a divorce?"
1 1
Replying to 8342945 • Sep 2, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1) Spoiler
Wonderful article 👏👏👏 . You two (shiro and kie) always come with such a nice well written articles 👏👏.…
Thank you Paper 🥰 that bugs the h*** out of me too so it got a whole section in my solo piece on anger ha ha
1 0
Replying to someyicooo • Sep 2, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1)
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this article! Which drama or movie do you think did the most realistic representation…
Happy you enjoyed it and thank you for commenting. This is really hard to answer, I think the parants in more than friends get pretty close to both realistic and somewhat healthy and so is the one in Navillera even though she starts off not supporting his dream. Papa and daddy seem both realistic and healthy untill the twist in the end of season one so I guess season 2 will tell. Do you have an answer to this question?
0 2

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2