Celebrity
Replying to Tati23 • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Very interesting article.I watched her in City Hunter and What's Wrong with secretary Kim and I signed in my watch…
Thank you for your feedback, enjoy your future watching ☺
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Thank you for commenting, according to the sources we found, SK was a break through role, it came before both…
If you use feeds here on MDL, each day has a theme (we are still working on them), Tuesday are called #triviatuesday where you can post eater trivia answers or trivia questions more or less related to anything on MDL here is a post about feeds: https://kisskh.at/profile/Shirioink/feeds/qEolnUp
1 1
Replying to Shiro • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Sorry for my ignorance but who is Jisung?
I am so, so sorry, I take it back, I know who Ji Sung is, what a difference a space makes... I have seen several of his works and it would be an interesting pairing indeed
2 1
Replying to momo • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
She is truly a chemistry queen, can't deny that. But I also admire the way she has been choosing her roles - I…
I hope you enjoy it, it is one of my favorites ❤
3 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Thank you for commenting, according to the sources we found, SK was a break through role, it came before both…
By the way I think you would love trivia tuesdays on feeds here on MDL, hope to see you there
1 3
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
lovely article!Great job from the writers! If someone wanted to try PMY drama for the first time, I think Healer…
Thank you for your comment, and thank you for your help with the guide. Healer seems to be a popular choice
0 0
Replying to Nikki Bella • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I want to see her in a drama with Jisung! As a couple. My wishlist. Hope someday they'll manifest it! 🙌
Sorry for my ignorance but who is Jisung?
0 3
Replying to Ma Webre • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
My favorite drama of hers is Healer.
Right now it is on top of the voting pole, it is definitely a good one ❤
1 1
Replying to Nathaliadam • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
She looks like a really nice person. Like that friend you always ask out for coffee or lunch to gossip
I think that is the image she is after, and its a good pick 😄
3 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Ha ha nothing we are nothing but perfect....
Thank you sweetie 😘
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
What's wrong these secretaries ?
Ha ha nothing we are nothing but perfect....
0 3
Replying to JoaBar • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I haven't watched enough PMY's dramas to have bingo :)I need to do something with this.Thank you for interesting…
Thank you. I'm one of yhe authors and didn't get Bingo eather... but so close ha ha
2 0
Replying to harbor4t • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I've seen all her popular dramas and I also follow her on instagram. I think she's excellent!!!! Love her!!!!
Ty for commenting, and I couldn't agree with you more ☺
2 0
Replying to Amelia • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I honestly loved most of her works but recently I gave a try to When the Weather Is Fine (2020) with her and I…
That drama is so underrated, I was honestly surprised to see how low it is ranked. Seo Kan Joon is a sweetie too. Ty for commenting 😊
1 0
Replying to Amelia • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I honestly loved most of her works but recently I gave a try to When the Weather Is Fine (2020) with her and I…
That drama is so underrated, I was honestly surprised to see how low it is ranked. Seo Kan Joon is a sweetie too. Ty for commenting 😊
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I only got in to dramas 2020, but it must be fun to see people grow in real time I envy you a but ha ha , thank…
The earliest K-drama I have watched so far is 2007 bur I see what you mean just from that, it is hard to find older with ok quality. I dove right in so considering my short time my list is pretty extensive...
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I only got in to dramas 2020, but it must be fun to see people grow in real time I envy you a but ha ha , thank…
The earliest K-drama I have watched so far is 2007 bur I see what you mean just from that, it is hard to find older with ok quality. I dove right in so considering my short time my list is pretty extensive...
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Thank you for commenting, according to the sources we found, SK was a break through role, it came before both…
👍
1 0
Replying to castawaydish • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Glory Jane was a big hit in SK. It did very well ratings wise. Sungkyungkwan Scandal wasn't actually a hit in…
Thank you for commenting, according to the sources we found, SK was a break through role, it came before both City hunter and Glory Jane and she did play the lead. But it could be the other roles, however does it really matter? All of the dramas you mentioned are mentioned in the guide so they where not forgotten. But I will bare that in mind and check more sources in the future.
1 6
Replying to Shiro • Oct 3, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Happy you where happy☺. While researching this article it looked less and less plausible but oh what a shame,…
I am crossing my fingers they will get released one day... just such a waite... well well
1 1

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2