Celebrity
Replying to Shiro • Oct 11, 2021
List C-dramas where the characters need to learn about consent
That or people voting don't always understand consent, I wrote quite a bit about love is sweet in my article.…
It will be on home page the 16th but is available now, I would love to read your thoughts once you do read it.
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 10, 2021
List C-dramas where the characters need to learn about consent
That or people voting don't always understand consent, I wrote quite a bit about love is sweet in my article.…
You probably forgot about it by now but here is a link to it: https://kisskh.at/article/20-shades-of-lack-of-consent-part-1-c-dramas
1 2
Replying to MsNotes • Oct 10, 2021
Article 20 Shades of (lack of) Consent, Part 1: C-dramas Spoiler
THIS IS A GREAT ARTICLE. Personally, I have always found these behaviors wrong and totally absurd at some point……
The lack of freedom is differently worth mentioning, and thank you i try, there are more delicate pieces to come... ❤
1 0
Replying to chiha • Oct 10, 2021
Article 20 Shades of (lack of) Consent, Part 1: C-dramas
I have not watched any of these dramas and yet it was a nice read. I read through each paragraph and that tells…
Thank you for your words, yes consent is definitely HOT, and I am extra pleased it was interesting for you even though you had not seen the dramas 😊 part 2 is in editing so I hope you will enjoy reading it too.
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 10, 2021
Article 20 Shades of (lack of) Consent, Part 1: C-dramas Spoiler
thank you I tried to lighten up the subject as much as I could, I actually think it is an important show dealing…
Then just skip it, It gave me good screen shots but not worth it if you do are annoyed by them main couple.
0 0
Replying to Enny • Oct 10, 2021
Article 20 Shades of (lack of) Consent, Part 1: C-dramas Spoiler
Okay finally ....it's worth the wait shiro ...great job ....Btw I laughed so hard at this one - "if that is not…
thank you I tried to lighten up the subject as much as I could, I actually think it is an important show dealing with all these things but yes it is a bit much and I may have spoiled it seeing how much I used it in the article. I personally enjoyed it more than moonlight, If you do pick up moonlight just skip all the scenes with the second couple, they are great apart but boring and actually annoying together.
0 2
Replying to 9521049 • Oct 8, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young Spoiler
Hello. I want to know why I’m not able to see one of your co writer’s profile? Is it something wrong with…
Hi she has deactivated her account, but may re-activate it one day, if you want I can send her a message from you,
0 1
Replying to Demitria Sulli • Oct 7, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
You forgot to add another korean drama that most poeple forget, and that was "He's Beautiful/ You're Beautiful".…
Hi, thank you for your comment. We focused on the ones listed here on MDL, I do not remember seeing her in heartstrings. Okay your beautiful is a good drama, and yes our first drama is often unforgettable. why not visit feeds or forums to discuss dramas more https://kisskh.at/feeds https://kisskh.at/discussions
0 0
Replying to Enny • Oct 7, 2021
Review Upcoming Summer
looks interesting ...and that 9 really makes me want to give it a try
it is less than two hours, I hope you like it
0 0
Shiro • Oct 7, 2021
Review Upcoming Summer Spoiler
I loved the scene where she confesses, he kisses her and then turns her down, it felt real and honest, the drama that followed from others and the way we see that she could still care for him even after him turning her down was what made me give it an extra star.
0 0
Replying to Pfrayne • Oct 7, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Great article! She's the best!♥️♥️♥️
Thank you ❤
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 6, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Thank you, and all the luck with composing your guide, if you ever want any help feel free to send me a dm
Thank you ❤
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 6, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young Spoiler
Thank you, and all the luck with composing your guide, if you ever want any help feel free to send me a dm
We had the strength of being 6 people... and learned lessons from making one for JHI, I am sure you can do it!
1 2
Replying to Gravitas • Oct 6, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
I was happy to see an article on this amazing actress. I love everything she does and she’s my chemistry queen.
glad to read this
0 0
Replying to Mister Romantic • Oct 6, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
She is so good at playing different characters that I sometimes wonder if it’s really her. She is beautiful…
Happy we could make you happy 😋
0 0
Replying to OppasBitch • Oct 6, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young Spoiler
One of my absolute favourite female leads! This guide is lovely, I hope I can make one for the lovely Jeon Yeo…
Thank you, and all the luck with composing your guide, if you ever want any help feel free to send me a dm
0 4
Enny • Oct 5, 2021
List Best Non Romance K-Drama
I added all my 10 star dramas without romance... should I continue with 9,5 and 9
1 1
Replying to Lilac • Oct 5, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
Sorry that I'm late...A lovely guide truly, very well done...though I haven't seen too much of her I've liked…
its never to late ha ha, thank you ❤
1 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
She's the best. (heart emoji here!)
💜
1 0
Replying to Shey • Oct 4, 2021
Article The Ultimate Fan Guide to Park Min Young
She's my favorite female lead. Full of talent and beautiful.
👍
2 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2