Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to val • Oct 17, 2021
I enjoyed your article very much!You Are My Hero is one of my favorite dramas, and I picture the main couple as…
Hi, thank you for your comment. I felt simularly about crush. To be honest I wrote this before I saw crush (I started writing it in june) and would definitely have included it if I were to have written it today.

I am happy to have opened your eyes to it, it was exactly my intention. I hope you will still enjoy watching these dramas bit with this new awerness. As I really do love the drama just not the behaviour. ❤
1 0
Replying to Colum H • Oct 17, 2021
Here here! I'm still upset about Well Intended Love years after dropping it.Consent is important and poor behaviour…
Thank you for commenting, I think you may enjoy my next article that is already out about cross dressing, it has another conversation in it.
1 0
Replying to gatalito • Oct 17, 2021
The worst lack of consent in C-Dramas it's in their duration. 40- infinite episodes on each and every one of them…
Oh, if you don't like them then I really do hope no one forces you to watch them, that would be awful.
1 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Oct 17, 2021
Good thing you didn't choose to write about Thai BL or even regular dramas. Dubcon and noncon seems to be the…
Hi thank you for your comment, when I wrote this I had not seen it, I actually think that is the point of that drama (to critisise this behavior in society, by reversal) but as I wrote in the beginning this article focuses on mens behavior in dramas. Still I hope you keep watching dramas just remember the difference between real life and fiction.
0 0
Replying to FrothyMix • Oct 17, 2021
You seriously need to get a life and stop watching dramas of any kind whatsoever. Good drama comes from human…
Hi! I am so sorry you interperted my article that way. I actually gave Addicted a 9 star rating and it is among my favorites so if it came across that I was against watching theses dramas I must have done something wrong and will try to rememberthat for future artiecles. My intention was to rather remind people of the difference between fiction and real life. I do however find your tone a tad rude. You may want to work on that but thank you for reading.
17 3
Shiro • Oct 15, 2021
Review Secretly Greatly Spoiler
The ending: Everybody dies (or not) and I love the way it is done, giving a slight opening but come on there is no way they survived that, But I loved how they cut in the ending, the conversation mixed with the death, Summing up the pain of war beautifully, wishing to be borne in a peaceful place as neighbors, I also found it funny (yes I have strange humor) How they kept calling them traitors, when the country was the one to betray them... Even the most loyal person has its limits (as they should).
0 0
Replying to Enny • Oct 15, 2021
I know the score is 7 because of the importance given to umbrellas ....but I still wish it was a bit less ....maybe…
It was not only the umbrella
0 0
Replying to Anushka • Oct 14, 2021
Lmao we're not polar opposite this time.. I guess there's only difference of 1 in rating
I forgot to write that the best part in this was the product placement
0 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Oct 14, 2021
I know that the HIStory series are from Taiwan and your article was specifically about mainland C-dramas, but…
Thank you for commenting, I have not seen HIStory 4, close to you yet so I do not know what and how it was done there, but I am happy to get the conversion started regardless of country of origin, part 2 will be about K-dramas and we will see if there will be more parts with more countries. But no matter the country of origin I hope people will keep enjoying the dramas but be awere of the problems.
2 5
Replying to Ivy • Oct 13, 2021
Addicted Heroine is one of my least favourite BLs because I got bait and switched by a youtube music video! They…
I can understand that I found it interesting from a consent point of view but get that a person would feel betrayed if they expect something sweet. This one was really not very sweet at all
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for noticing and appreciating my sense of humor, I do try to make serious issues fun and hopefully enjoyable…
Crossdressing is out, I think you may find it a bit different than other articles on the subject (but I wouldn’tknow), it has a page from a children's book in it. You may also like the articles I wrote with Kie about marriage and motherhood (if you haven't read them) you will find links to them all on my profile page.
0 0
Replying to MissDrama • Oct 12, 2021
Such a Great Article. We always take for granted this type of behaviour just because we love to see them together…
Thank you I am and will keep writing. Yes keep the drama in the drama. There is so much that looks fun on screen but would be horribel to experience in real life.
1 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Oct 12, 2021
Great article. Edit to add: Shiro, this is such a great way to open up discussions about content. You can love…
Thank you so much for your feedback, I am happy to read that my article did what I wanted it to do... and yes this is so important and goes way beyond romance or sexual! I have not seen Life-love on the lone but am now cureus, so may check it out.
2 0
Jeana • Oct 12, 2021
It is funny how different we are, I dropped Hotstove League and have not seen mysterious love. I agree that TDJ is a bit over hyped but loved Navillera and MTH and days for the oarts I could relate too and my ever love of cliches. However I am a fan of people having different opinions so with the risk of sounding like an awkward mom "party on".and thank you for standing up for your opinion 👍❤
3 1
Replying to Shiro • Oct 12, 2021
Yep, it starts with being forced to hug a relative and continues from there, and it is so important to learn that…
Probably is, Sweeds (as a group) are not big on hugs but for some reason it is not unusual for grownups to say... give auntie a hug before you go to kids but not grownups. In Israel where I grew up kissing on the cheek is a common greeting. So the amount touching differs.
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Oct 12, 2021
Yep, it starts with being forced to hug a relative and continues from there, and it is so important to learn that…
Interesting, but sounds cold with no hugs what so ever. I used to teach kids about their right to their body by letting them choose who changes their diper, asking if they need a hug when they are sad and respecting their no and allot more...
0 2
Replying to ManUtiavN • Oct 12, 2021
Consent is simple but difficult to practice or even conceive of for many people (men or women) even in our everyday…
Yep, it starts with being forced to hug a relative and continues from there, and it is so important to learn that it is okay to both set your own and respect others boundaries.
4 4
Chibi • Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for this lovely article, I love the subject and the first one to come to mind when I read the title was the kid in unforgettable love, he was truly the best part of that show. Then a whole bunch of cats in dogs started poppig up it was nice to see the diversity among the types of pets you mention. I think I remember the dog more than the main couple in my little happiness.
1 1
Replying to dramateaque • Oct 11, 2021
This was a really thought-provoking (and pretty funny too – some of your word choices....) read! I only watched…
Thank you for noticing and appreciating my sense of humor, I do try to make serious issues fun and hopefully enjoyable to read without belittling them. As I wrote I love watching these dramas, and find them very entertaining, partly because of my awareness of the issues, and also because they make good conversation (or writing) topics. There is a big difference between watching these with or without awareness and I am hoping the change is for the good.

Part two is being edited by the same 1st editor as this one it should not take too long for it to come out in its summery pre-editing it says: Read about some of K-dramalands most patient, sweet, and/or deceitful men while also getting close to the women who try to break loose from harmful relationships. Topped off with some of K-drmalands most interesting kisses. So it has a different focus and more gifs. However I think my next solo article to get published will be about cross-dressing. I hope you will want to read those too, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this one 😊 Have a really nice (whatever timezone you are in).
1 2