Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Shiro • Sep 1, 2021
I haven´t seen intense love but my fated boy was sweet but had the whole age gap to confuse us. Papa and Daddy…
Sounds interesting with the bl I didn't mind the age gap eather but it got allot of attention in the drama
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Sep 1, 2021
A really well put together article. I've seen most of them and will watch others too. Bros movies is also on my…
Thank you, I think we kept our promise of not so happy marriages, the right-out abusive marriages, divorce, as well as life after marriage when we wrote part 2 so it is not as cheerful as part one that ended with death...
0 0
Replying to DasHeini • Sep 1, 2021
It's a nice idea. But I realize how hard it is to judge that regarding a drama that aired before I watched kdramas.…
yep, I think we can only judge by what we see, I have not seen many hate on sir so i did not vote on it, even though it is one of my favorites
1 0
Replying to vvn2154 • Sep 1, 2021
Great job guys!!!!👏👏👏👏👏. I enjoy the cohabitation/marriage by agreement trope. But I prefer “by…
Thank you ❤ I haven't sen love like jade but maybe ill add it to my list, but more importantly is one of the Ummies in it?
0 0
Replying to castawaydish • Sep 1, 2021
I honestly want to watch a drama about married couples where there's no angst and drama. Wish there was some.…
I haven´t seen intense love but my fated boy was sweet but had the whole age gap to confuse us. Papa and Daddy do not have to much angst but may have it next season, but yes most day to day married people are found as side characters and not the lead story
0 2
Sly • Sep 1, 2021
Thank you for a very easy to follow article, I have seen all but two of these and will definitely add them to my list for the next time I need some easy fluff between the depth.
0 0
Replying to chiha • Sep 1, 2021
This was a fun idea Shiro :)
Thanks, I am trying get the word overhated recognized as a real thing
2 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 1, 2021
yes
Having this list really helps, and I may rearrange some stuff later... but this list helps me stay away from dubbls ;)
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Sep 1, 2021
yes
not really, but so far I have 21 blocks
0 2
Replying to Sam • Sep 1, 2021
Are these the title ...you have used so far for Watch Challenge
yes
0 4
Replying to moon • Sep 1, 2021
SOMEDAY OR ONE DAYY! YASSS I LOVE IT!! I can’t really explain their love either hahah, you’ll have to watch…
it is one of my favorites, and is probably the definition of it is complicated, yet the drama is oddly not at all as confusing as it sounds, just hard to explain.
1 1
Replying to vivi_1485 • Sep 1, 2021
This is a wonderful article!^^ When the word "marriage" comes up, I have to think of the drama "Marriage, Not…
Thank you, all but marriage not dating are actually mentioned in part 2 ;) however I mention marriage not dating in another article waiting to be published called bring out your inner anger for different reasons. Marriage not dating probably has one of my favorite wedding scenes of all time, but I mostly remember the mother in law as evil getting her locked up in the clinic alone.
1 1
Replying to Shiro • Sep 1, 2021
Thank you, I am blushing here ☺ me and Kie really enjoy brainstorming and finding different angels when we write…
Hope you will like them
0 0
Replying to Lilyfern • Sep 1, 2021
This is a really good article. Thank you for this! Can’t wait to see ur part 2. I can already think of a few…
Thank you, sounds interesting if they won't be featured in part 2 they may be in my upcoming solo articles about (non) consent.
0 0
Replying to Sasa • Aug 31, 2021
I really like his acting! My favourite drama with him is most probably A Piece of Your Mind or While You Were…
Good choices, when we wrote this we did not even get the name right about D.P. but I saw it the day it came out, and wrote this review it was allot darker than I thought it would be so you may want to be prepared but itcis really good
https://kisskh.at/profile/Shirioink/review/161627
1 0
Replying to StarShaDow • Aug 31, 2021
That Move To Heaven old couple is so touching their love I don't know in my life if I can find such a lover I…
Thank you for reading it and sharing your thoughts.
0 0
Replying to Lily_B • Aug 31, 2021
One of my favourite couples is in The Rebel Princess. They really had genuine love and support for each other.
Thank you for sharing, I haven't seen it but have it on my ptw
0 0