Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Roxythichthilam • Aug 5, 2021
He is probably the next jo in sung!!! So few actors nowadays who have both great acting skills and look. I love…
So do, I but it is interesting how different people here want to see him in different roles.
1 0
Replying to sarangheyo drama • Aug 5, 2021
me too i want another for lee jae hoon TT_TT
Ok, if you are new here then 1 welcome.

2. My profile page has been called the beginners guide so you may want to check it out.

3. Do you want to know the procedure to writing or getting people to write with you?
0 1
Replying to sarangheyo drama • Aug 3, 2021
me too i want another for lee jae hoon TT_TT
Thank you, I'm sure someone will make one for LJH, too (if they haven't already) otherwise why not gather some fans and make one yourself. 😉 we where seven and it was a blast so I strongly recommend it
0 3
Replying to MinGong • Aug 2, 2021
I already loved Jung Hae In but this article got me simping SO BAD!!!
I had to google simping (yes I am old), Happy you enjoyed it!
1 0
Replying to Harshita • Aug 2, 2021
I love Jung Hae In! I actually want to see him in a thriller. He looked so intimidating in prison playbook. Hope…
That would defenetly be interesting
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 2, 2021
Yep it us a great drama, to be honest I almost dropped it after the first episode. But am very happy I gave it…
Indeed it is
0 0
Replying to Lilac • Aug 1, 2021
It is, aren't we all just shades of gray!
I am purple or maybe a rainbow! (not today but other days)
0 1
Enny • Aug 1, 2021
One more thing, being able to empathise with villains is a good thing. It means you can see the world beyond black and white.
5 4
Enny • Aug 1, 2021
This is a fun topic, unfortunately I have only seen one of the dramas so I had to skip allot of it out of fear for spoilers... But as usual job well done you guys writing rocks and so do your topics (I am not biased at all).
4 2
Replying to mrwyoo • Jul 31, 2021
first of all. prison playbook hits the spot!!
Yep it us a great drama, to be honest I almost dropped it after the first episode. But am very happy I gave it a second chance.
0 2
Replying to Krauser24 • Jul 31, 2021
Thank you for this! I really enjoy watching Jung Hae In act. I just finished watching One Spring Night, and he…
Oh, was that your first jhi drama?
0 2
Replying to Yu Ming • Jul 31, 2021
I completed all his Dramas LMAO I Binge Watched all his Dramas in less than 10 Days LOL, normally I love only…
Good for you 👍
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Jul 31, 2021
I am a big c-drama fan but yes the propaganda was very present in this one, I usually try ignore the propaganda/find…
whatever makes you happy ;) I'm a succer for icilcles and fluff
1 0