K-Drama
Replying to 8967777 • Aug 27, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1)
It's finally published. Worth waiting. Already waiting for part 2 guys
Yes, and thank you for writing that ❤
0 0
Replying to Enny • Aug 27, 2021
Article Exploring Marriage in Dramaland (Part 1)
well quite a wholesome article ....with various dramas and stories both of you have really covered so many aspects…
Thank you ❤ I hope you will like part 2 as well, people hiding their illness is one of the things that infuriate me (I write more about why in my solo article about dramas that made me mad).
0 0
Replying to 8967777 • Aug 23, 2021
Article Knowing The Best Kind Of Love Through Drama-Land
Which was one your. Please give me the link
I haven't written about it (at least not right out), it is more my way of understanding and relating to different kinds of love.
0 0
8967777 • Aug 23, 2021
Article Knowing The Best Kind Of Love Through Drama-Land
Thank you for inviting us to read about how you view love, it was an interesting take on the subject very different from my own so it really gave me an insight to another way of seeing things so thank you :)
1 3
Replying to Shiro • Aug 17, 2021
List Favorite Jung Hae In titel
yep, have you read our fanguide as well?
if you want to, you will find it here... https://kisskh.at/article/the-ultimate-guide-to-jung-hae-in
0 1
Replying to Shiro • Aug 17, 2021
List Favorite Jung Hae In titel
Replying to deleted comment
yep, have you read our fanguide as well?
0 3
Soju • Aug 13, 2021
Article Audience's Reaction: Female Villains Vs Male Villains
Thank you for this article, it is both well researched as well as beautifully presented, iIt is a very complicated subject but it is also a very interesting one. I hope to participate in more similar articles in the future. To be honest I only wrote a few spontaneous lines in the questionnaire but could probably go on for hours about how we are taught to perceive women in a certain way, what makes a villain and why women receive more hate be it villains or not... but ill save that for another time have a great day
4 1
Replying to Softsoft_girl • Aug 13, 2021
List Favorite Jung Hae In titel
This list is mah fav
Happy to read that
0 0
Replying to Descending On You • Aug 10, 2021
List Favorite Jung Hae In titel
LOL - "I know it may be hard so you can vote for up to 20 titles." XD I love the energy!
Thank you 🙈
0 0
Replying to Grayxrose • Aug 9, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
thank you for this article! haein is my fav actor, I'm so happy to see and know more things about him~
You are welcome, and thank you for your response, I know all the Cutie's enjoy reading it.
1 0
Replying to 8895627 • Aug 9, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
He seems so adorable and fluffy ^^Maybe its time I should start watching Something in the rain ^^
Enjoy!
0 0
Replying to lindagale • Aug 9, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Thank you, Cuties. Great job highlighting a very talented, intelligent, and adorable actor. Still my top 3 for…
Thank you so much, I agree, i personally would love for him to do one about Gothenburg... ;) but anywhere is fine with me.
1 0
Replying to Shiro • Aug 7, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Replying to deleted comment
it happens I deleted my comments too, but ill have to check out Kwun Yul too ;)
1 0
Replying to becausethisismy9thlife • Aug 7, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Bro BlackPink's JiSoo has such bad luck with debuting on screen. Every time I see her casted I'm like: WILL IT…
hopefully it will
1 0
Replying to Imee_121056 • Aug 7, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Thank you for this article. Jung Hae-in is my favorite actor. His killer smile, and his acting skills. He's so…
You are welcome, I could not agree with you more
0 0
nunu noona • Aug 7, 2021
Article Unexpected Cameos in K-Dramas (Part 1)
I have seen all of these, but most of them before I knew the actors, so the only ones I remembered was WFKBJ, andTrue Beauty I almost feel like watching those episodes just for to see them there.
1 1
Replying to DasHeini • Aug 6, 2021
List Favorite Jung Hae In titel
It's the first voting I have participated!
Im honored
1 0
kie • Aug 5, 2021
Article Found Family: My Favorite Trope
Congratulations on your first solo! and great subject. I really enjoyed reading it, great job! it is very clear and easy to read as well as easy to navigate to avoid spoilers. Though I hope to read more of your works I must say I enjoy writing with you so I hope you will have time for both :)
0 1
Replying to Pinwheel • Aug 5, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
I appreciate so many actors but Jung Hae In is the one that has me feeling like I did back in middle school, having…
I never really got celebraty crushes as a teen but started with jhi after seeing SITR and many followed...
1 0
Replying to Sylphar • Aug 5, 2021
Article The Ultimate Guide to Jung Hae In
Yeah, he really got a killing smile
😉
0 0

71
143
14
2
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2