Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 240 LV3
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award71 Flower Award143 Coin Gift Award14 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer1 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Shiro • May 24, 2021
You are not spamming ;) It is probably me who is... yes I have quite a few lists, I like to find themes and enjoy…
Maybe I will see you there, right now I feel like re-watching A love so beautiful for some inexplanable reason ;)
1 0
Replying to Li Manman • May 24, 2021
Sorry, I usually don't spam that much but you created quite a number of lists when I read the title I just can…
You are not spamming ;) It is probably me who is... yes I have quite a few lists, I like to find themes and enjoy writing descriptions that hopefully engage people so I probably make one a week or so ;) the best part us when people like you comment about the dramas that they add ;)
1 4
Replying to Shiro • May 23, 2021
Maybe not many have seen it but you should defenetly add it! I added move to heaven the other day.
Yes that is part of the charm with public voting lists people can add to them and vote several times in this case upp to 100 titeles but the first one gets 100 points the next 99 etc.
1 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • May 23, 2021
Most tragic drama, this title should goes to "The Possessed " only. Helplessness of characters were really heart…
Maybe not many have seen it but you should defenetly add it! I added move to heaven the other day.
0 4
Replying to 8342945 • May 22, 2021
I don't think there was any love triangle in dots ,cloy or mr queen.In mr queen,one guy was there who loved fl…
I agree but I guess some guys liked him, but no don't know about cloy or dots. maybe there was a guy that we just cant remember. I have decided to stay neutral to what people add to the voting lists I create after casting my votes ;) .
0 1
Shiro • May 21, 2021
Review Someday or One Day Spoiler
I loved the way this drama takes a step away from suicide prevention instead of saying it will get better later, this drama shows viewers the a raw truth from different perspectives and truly convey complexity to the matter telling viewers to take the matter seriously while reminding us that life can be damn hard sometimes, so we should lower our expectations (yes they actually say that) and to try to be your self not because you are so much better as yourself but because you are not good at being any one else, something I find truly refreshing.

As you may understand I appreciate it when serous issues are taken seriously yet conveyed in a way that makes it accessible without a lot of unnecessary optimism. Seeing a big part of suicide just happens to be a lack of optimism, so using optimism to talk about suicide just feels wrong.
0 0
Replying to barbiedreams • May 19, 2021
Why do yall hate start up soo much the only reason I hate it is that in the beginning the sister was annoying…
Me too
0 0
Replying to Vlnc3nz0 • May 19, 2021
Why sky castle is not here ?It is the most frustrating one for me Each and every character frustates me
Just add it
0 0
Replying to crydollz • May 18, 2021
love alarm 2 is shit and I regret waiting for it and asking In my mind it doesn't existAlso Nam Dosan was far…
I totally agree
0 0
Replying to toldie • May 18, 2021
So I think I'm somewhere between Sisyphus ending (amazing, but still) and Hyun Bin's character behaviour in Secret…
The more the marrier
1 0
Replying to reginajh2020 • May 18, 2021
A Secret Love: absolutely hated ji sung's character for the treatment of Hwang Jung-eum's character, but I also…
I think you have to love something in a drama to make it anger you
1 0
Replying to toldie • May 17, 2021
There's this scene in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, where Young Joon mocks Mi So for her over enthusiastic…
I don't remember that one, do you think we can find it in you tube or do you remember the episode? (Its killing me that I can't remember)
0 1